Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Gorgeous Laura! Have you dropped a little bit? Or is it my imagination? Any day now xx

M2C - Your bump looks lovely. What a gorgeous profile!

Vicki - So sorry you're sick :(

dan-o - I had no idea we had to go back to testing after birth! The molar saga continues!!!

Bev - Scan tomorrow! You must be sooo excited!

AFM - I accepted the fact that I didn't ovulate 2 weeks ago, as I thought. There was no bbt shift anyway. In fact my temperatures have just decreased to my usual lower degrees. So I'm hoping I may ovulate any time soooon. Only time will tell ofcourse. I'm trying to take it as easy as possible!

Scan is next friday unfortunately. Seems like a lifetime to wait. Trying to keep and sleep as much as possible x

Silly me, I thought it was this Friday! 7 more days for the bubba to grow then :)

Yes and hopefully will see more, so should be worth the wait. So so nervous. X

Becky I'm unsure? My belly button is lower this time.... With corban my belly button was my guide! Hehe!! Been a little cramps today but I think I'm still in for the wait.

Ece I think ladies have a few tests after having a bubba to make sure levels return to normal but me and dano had chemo so charring cross want samples for life I think. Guess your body is trying to do its stuff! Hopefully you ovulate soon so can get those cycles back on track ready to try again.

Bev it is nerve wracking but defo gonna be worth that wait as you will see a bit more.

Xxx

M2C: gorgeous bump. Can't wait to see pics of your rainbow.

Vicki: hope you are feeling better

Ece: don't worry too much about your cycle at this point. I got to negative in about four weeks, but didn't get my first period until day 52 after my d&c. To be honest my cycle was still screwed up when I got the BFP, I didn't think I could get pregnant with it being like it is, but I was proven otherwise.

Bev: Hope the next week flies by for you.

Afm: scan #2 is tomorrow at 6+5. I'm starting to get nervous, but hoping all is well (what else can I do, right). I've started feeling nauseous at certain times of the day. With the pmp I didn't start feeling bad until week eight (ironically when my bean stopped growing/passed). I'm taking the nausea as a good sign. I felt awful with my DD, but she came out healthy so it was all worth it.

Thanks Vegas! Good luck for tomorrow please let us know how it goes. I'm sure all is fine and well but after the molar it's all a worry. Thinking of you. My nausea and sickness was do much worse with this bubba than the molar so its not always a bad thing.

Xxx

Hey everyone, hope you're all well.

M2C - what a lovely bump picture! Do you know what you're having? Looks like a boy bump to me!

Vegas - I hope your scan goes well today.

Do you get early scans once you've had a misscariage / PMP? There's no way i'd be able to wait til 12 weeks next pregnancy.

I got my test kit yesterday so this morning did my urine sample and this afternoon I'm having a blood test. Hate them as I have tiny veins and usually takes a few people to get blood :nope: Anyway I guess i'll call Charing Cross next week - do you think Tuesday would be too early?

Hope you all have nice weekends.

Thank you freckles! No I'm team yellow!! Not long till we find out. Charring cross told me to get my dr to book me a scan between 6-8 weeks. They booked me in at 6,8,12 &20 weeks. Great news you received your pack but boo to the bloods. Hopefully you'll be just on urine soon. I think I would wait 2 days so I think Tuesday will be fine. Let us know your results lovely xxx

Today i felt better. But i am taking progestrone. And every once in awile i work overnights. And i told them i cant because i have to take this mefication and its vaginal insert. Well the tried callung me wed night but i was in class and did not return call cause i knew what they wanted. So then at work they adked if i could work monday night and i always feel quilty when i say no. So of course i tell them i cant work till 5 a.m. So she said what about till 3 30. I said o.k so wont be taking meds that night. But i think i really need to talk to the head boss and say i want to help out and i feel guilty when i cant but i cant work overnight cause of this so they really need to stop asking me cause i already told them thus and they still ask knowing i hate to say no.

Vicki

Vicki - Hope you can arrange your working schedule soon. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be working erratic hours!

Vegas - Hope your scan went well!

Freckles - Blood tests are difficult both physically and emotionally! But you get used to them with time.

AFM - My HCG dropped to 21! Yay! I've read somewhere that once you're under 50, it's such a little chance it would go up! Though catching the 1 in 1000 was also something I managed to do, I am cautiously letting myself be happy & relaxed this weekend!

Happy weekend to you all ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->