Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

VickiE aka live. Multiples would be so amazing. Good Luck tomorrow I hope all is well!

Liv you will be walking the if you can see heartbeat or not. So if you cant try not to worry.

M2c you just need to go into labor cause your waiting is making us stick around here more. And not getting enough done today..
Vicki

Hi Live!
To start with, I hope you're not having a molar pregnancy. As others said HCG levels can change quite a bit for every woman and even every pregnancy. And maybe you're having multiples?! How exciting that would be!
Regarding cramps and twinges: I had a lot of them, I mean a lot! And still had a partial molar. So try not to stress yourself over not having cramps!
And good luck with the scan tomorrow!

Raff - Great news with the US!

M2C - We are all waiting...

Vegas, Vickie & Bevb - How are you feeling? MS, other symptoms? When will your next scans be?

AFM - Waiting for O. I'm doing OPKs for 3-4 days and it's very confusing. I hope I'll get the hang of it in a couple of cycles :)

Hope everyone else is OK!

Live - multiples would definitely be exciting. I'd live that.

M2C - still waiting :)

Ece - still not feeling well at all and the tiredness is getting worse. But I keep telling myself that its got to be good sign this baby is still alive. My next scan is 12 june, I should be 13 weeks by then. Im so scared I'll lose this one. I don't think I could take it again. Hope you get your 0 soon.

Xx

Thanks ladies! Ok, i must admit, i am getting quite excited about the possibility of twins.....although there arent any in the family?actually My auntie (mums sister) had twins but only one survived. X

Ece i am doing pretty good. Once in awhile i still feel sick. I dont know when my next scan will be but i have my next ob may 31 which i will be 11weeks or so. i am getting anxious for that even though i know it will be pap and pelvic exam. Fun. But hopefully will hear heartbeat.

Vicki

Good luck Vicki (live) with your scan. Like the ladies have said hcg levels vary so much. They can double every 24 hours in some and 48 hours in others and both be perfectly healthy pregnancies. I hope your scan shows you a healthy pregnancy today xx

Laura, I was so worried this morning that the first time I didn't have to feed during the night (yay Marcy slept from 7pm to 10pm and then 10.30pm to 7.30am) and I would miss your news. Fingers crossed for today xx

Good luck vicki (live)

Becky well done marcy! Clever girly! No news though! Having the feeling I may make Fridays sweep.

Xxx

morning all! :wave:
Just got back frm hospital and I am the very proud Mummy of one healthy bubba! :dance: saw the heartbeat too! :dance:
I have a haematoma which is basically a bruise which is causing the slight bleeding im having but it should go and cause no probs for me or baby, phew! Xx

Great news Vickie!!!! Congrats on a great scan!!

Laura--I'm up for the day, feel free to have baby now :winkwink:

thank you all so much! You have all been so lovely xx

Live: hooray for a healthy baby! So happy for you.

Jacky: hope you were able to enjoy your sleep last night. Hopefully it is a trend.

Bev: your scan is the day before my next one. I'm ready to see my healthy baby again and I know you are too.

Ece: opk's get easier the longer you use them and they do work. I have a regular OB appointment tomorrow (the one where I get a pap smear) and I hope to hear the hb again. I'm feeling better, but still not totally myself.

Ok gotta run to a meeting, I'm still checking for the exciting news.

Vegas - I'm counting down the days. It will be emotional but I'm hoping this time I come out with scan pictures and not bad news again. I'm going to ask them to turn my screen off until they know all is ok, neither of us need to see that again!
xx

Congrats liv.

Afm i think u jinxed by asking how things going. Feeling sick and threw up again. Took zofrin that i havent taken since first got it. And really bad heartburn since my breakfast was digested and just stomach acid. Hoping zofin stays in me cause i thinking it might not.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->