Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Congrats liv.

Afm i think u jinxed by asking how things going. Feeling sick and threw up again. Took zofrin that i havent taken since first got it. And really bad heartburn since my breakfast was digested and just stomach acid. Hoping zofin stays in me cause i thinking it might not.

Vicki

And why is it that stuff is horrible when you throw it back up???

B&l- Truebut would so rather have something to throw back up instead of just stomach acids.

Vicki

I would rather just have stomach acid than zofran! Tho I only used it with my PMP it tasted toxic when thrown up to me.

Its a pill so i dont taste anything. But i once had one that i had to dissolve under my tounge. Now tht was griss.

Vicki

Live - Congrats on your healthy bean!

Vegas - How happy to hear those tick-tocks!

Bevb - I'm sure your scan will be perfect.

Vicki - Sorry you're feeling sick still. Hope it will subside in the 2nd tri.

B&L'sMom / Jacky - How are those little ones of yours?

Anybody heard from M2C? She didn't post for almost 24 hours! Can this be...

Bugger - I was starting to think this was it Laura. Any signs? Maybe the next sweep will work?

Marcy is going well thanks Ece. She doesn't stop talking now :) kind of cute unless its been a half an hour straight of high pitched sounds and then we need to go for a walk to give our ears a break :)

Atm I have mastitis again. I seem to get it when my milk increases and I don't have to feed overnight. I have been fighting it for over a week now (using hot shower massages and cabbage leaves to help) and finally took my antibiotics - wow I suddenly feel brilliant. And Marcy must too because she's been less clingy today. Yay! This makes still breastfeeding quite hard. I'm really proud of myself for still going.

Oh Bev, Vicki and Vegas, when are you due? I have 2 friends who have recently told me they are pregnant - due 25/26 Dec. That would be close to your due dates? I can't believe I know 5 people due at a very similar time :)

Due date for me atm is 19th Dec, my husband is happy as his birthday is 20th :) But my cycles are all over the place so find out for definite at the scan. I have to say I do feel a little sorry for it having a birthday so close to Christmas. I have a friend that is due on the 9th Dec, so theres a few of us around :)

xx

You seem to have gained no weight other than your tummy! And your bump is so beautiful, I almost envy it :)

Thanks ece. I've gained a little weight but I lost so much weight with the chemo its not a bad thing I've gained. Feeling very emotional right now!

Xxxxx

My goodness, what a lovely bump :) I can only imagine what an emotional time it is for you. Hopefully things start happening sooner rather than later, good luck xx

For me the baby weight from Lukas dropped right off having big brother to chase around!! Same will be true for you too I'm sure Laura. All baby in that bump!!

I am also due the 19 of dec. But i will go at least at 38 weeks if not sooner. I have type 2 diabetes and have history of over sized babies. But my oldest was born the 26 of dec. And my sil is due the 27 of dec. So honestly i would like a nov. Baby as our anniv. Is the 6th. I do have a niece born on the 25th. And my youngest brother was the 24 so we got christmas covered in our family.

Vicki

M2C: I agree with everyone, you look wonderful! Other than the tummy you look very fit. Baby will be here soon enough!

Vicki: I'll have a c-section again so even though I'm due the 15th, I expect it'll be a week or two earlier. I suppose a little more distance between Christmas and the birthday will be a good thing.

I've got my OB appointment this afternoon and I'll update after. Fingers crossed!

M2C-beautiful bump! Can't believe you're a week over, seriously, these 2nd babies aren't supposed to hold on. Was Corban late?

AFM-had a doctors appointment yesterday to get the official ultrasound results. She said the baby is measuring around 25th percentile, but very proportional so nothing to worry about, just a peanut! I'm 1 cm dilated and the baby is "very low". But I'm not counting on an early labor. Had my strep B test too (so FUN), should get results soon...

Vegas/Bev/Vicki- Its going to be great that you all can share your pregnancy with eachother! Have any of you started telling people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->