Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Raff: glad to hear you had a good appointment. Perhaps she'll surprise you and make her arrival a little early. So far I haven't told anyone outside of bnb other than my dh. I'll tell people I see on a regular basis after my scan at 13 weeks and honestly I'd like to wait to tell everyone else, family included, once baby arrives. Crazy, I know, but I felt like our parents were so sad for us and this way they wouldn't need to worry.

Afm: my appointment went great. Got to hear the hb so I'm happy.

Vegas we told a very few close family and friends at our dating scan and once we had our 20 week scan we shared the news when we saw people that we thought should know. I also starting enjoying my pregnancy at that point as I felt more confident things were ok.

So still nothing from me! The midwife is coming to my house sometime after 2pm to give me the second sweep and I think she will give me an induction date then too! Fingers crossed this sweep works its magic.

Hope everyone else is well! Have you got much planned for the weekend?

Xxx

I'm terrible I've told loads of people, I said I wouldn't but I can't help myself. We have kept it from some of my family and we haven't told my step daughter. In all honesty its getting difficult to hide. People will either think I'm eating too much or I'm pregnant :)
x

Laura have you tried evening primrose oil tablets?? My midwife said they are safe to start taking after 36 weeks (or maybe it was 37) but its suppose to soften your cervix....

Ok so midwife said I'm about 2cm, fully effaced and cervix easy to reach. She booked my induction for Tuesday just encase! She thinks it will happen soon but who knows!

Xxx

God luck m2c will be stalking and waiting.... Before tuesday... Tomorrow sounds good... Meaning go into hospital tonight with contractions and have tomorrow...

Vicki

Argh M2c! Still no appearance then?! Naughty baby!
Fx you get going before tues, but it sounds like an induction would go well anyway if it comes down to it. I had an induction with Sid, just the pessary got me going and my labour was pretty much the same as my natural one with vin this time xx

Anything Laura?

Bit proud of my little girl - first ever night sleeping 12 hours straight! First full nights sleep I've had since before I got pregnant so well over 12 months! So proud (im ignoring the fact my blobs want to explode!)

Becky a few more nights like that and your boobs will get the message!! Yay Marcy!

Sooooo ladies we welcomed little baby indigo grace to the world at 1.49 this morning weighing 8lb 9oz. 6minutes pushing compared with corbans 4hours! Ill let you know the details soon! Waiting to be discharged.

Thanks for all your support ladies!

Xxx

Awww congratulations hun!!!! Hope you are back home ASAP, can't wait to see pics!

Oh Laura! Congratulations! Your wonderful news has made my night!
And a girl, ooh so happy for you. Beautiful name for such a special little girl. You have your rainbow! I can't wait to see pics and hear more. And 6 minutes pushing. You go girl! Well done! So so happy for you xxx

Now when you have time to reflect and write, I have to ask - how did you find it? Was it what you expected holding your beautiful rainbow? I hope it was everything you thought and more xxx

M2c congrats.. I did call it though. I said hopefully on saturday. Congrats. But i cant believe you are home already wow... I was always in for 2 days and then 4 for my c- sec.. But also having so manhy kids i enjoy having a fewvdays away. Again so happy for you.

Vicki

M2C: congratulations! A girl! So excited for you. Hope you are enjoying every moment with her. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story, but six minutes of pushing sounds amazing. Also, love the name!

Oh yay M2C! That is so exciting. Congratulations can't wait to see a pic of beautiful Indigo!

Yippee!!! Bring on the hair bows and dresses!! I'm sure she is every bit worth the wait of everything you have been thru!! Congrats on even being home already!! Such great news!!

Congratulations Laura! A girl, so wonderful and what a beautiful name. Can't wait to see a photo of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->