Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Congrats M2C. I'm so happy for you! And as everyone already said, I can't wait to see a photo of her...

Omg so cute! Look at that button nose! Gorgeous head of hair too, she's got more than Vin already!!!

She is perfect Laura! Such a beautiful little girl xx

Her outfit is fitting for a little rainbow xx

She's just perfect M2C! I can see what she's been doing in there: 8 lb 9 oz! Such a healthy healthy little girl. Congrats again...

M2C: she is beautiful! She looks perfectly content. How are you feeling?

I not wanting to rush the preg. Cause who knows if this is last or not. But i anxious to start feeling movement and to verify if its a girl. My husband has her named and all. But we dont know. So if i call it a she that is why. But i just anxious for all the milestones that come with pregnancy. And its hard not to want to rush it cause of the molar. Again congrats m2c how you feeling.

Vicki

How is everybody? Had a great holiday weekend. Spent time with my mom and went to my dads grave. I have not seen the stone in person yet. But it was hard didnt help that getting ready to go was very stressful as well. Lost my drivers lincense and a paycheck card saturday. I had low blood sugar when i came home from store (66) and i dint remember puttung them down at all. So either i mispkaced them big time or the kids played with them. So if i dont find them soon i will have to order new ines. Been keeping an eye on my paycheck card to make sure balance stays the same and so far it has. But what a pain.

Vicki

Vicki- Oh man, losing things makes me crazy. Hope you find them! I'm sure we've all been there...

We had a good weekend. My DH's birthday was yesterday so my parents came and gave us a date night (dinner/movie). I'm starting to get to the point of exhaustion...moving around feels like such a huge effort. I hate to get my hopes up that this baby arrives early, but it would be such a relief!

image.jpg

So I'm snuggled on the sofa with my little lady who is snoozing so I thought I share my birth story! Here goes!

Friday afternoon I had my second sweep and had my induction booked in for Tuesday. I wasn't that hopefully it would work as Mondays didn't. I put corban to bed at 7pm and chris got back from work about 7.30pm. Around 8ish I had a pain but thought it was bubba moving. Had another two pains but just put it down to baby moving. About 9ish I had a few pains that made me think contractions. We called my mum at 10 to tell her to come over just encase. From 10.30 to 11.30 I timed contractions and they were about 1 minute long with 5-10 minute gap. We got into hospital at 12.30am and I was in sooooo much pain! Emotionally I was struggling a little bit too. I was on my hands and knees over a bean bag on the bed trying to cope with the pain as the contractions were coming thick and fast.... I tried gas and air for about 3 contractions and it made me feel sick so I didn't bother anymore. Next thing I knew I started feeling pressure in my bum then all of a sudden I felt my body start pushing! At 1.40am I started pushing and at 1.46am baby was born. Chris told me its a girl and I looked down and there was my little lady! I was so shocked that I only pushed for 6 minutes after corbans extremely long 4 hours pushing and was shocked she was a pink one. I had to have two internal stitches. We got home by 9am so 7 hours after she was born. I'm do in love with my babies and feel so incredibly lucky. Every single second of the pain I felt with the molar and chemo has been worth it. If it hadn't of happened I wouldn't have my little lady so in the strangest way I'm grateful for it. Hopefully I've not gone on to much!

Hope your all doing ok??

Xxx

Wow that was a fast labor! And home so soon! I agree, these rainbows will/have make it all worth it. She is a gift!

M2C: sounds like a pretty good labor and delivery. And now you have your sweet little girl. Well done!

Laura, so quick! And so glad the second sweep worked. And such a lovely comment - bought tears to my eyes reading it. They are worth all the pain and just so special. such a beautiful photo too. you are blessed with your rainbow xx

Raff, not long now. Ill have to start the obsessive checking on here now for your news :)

Baby hb was 162 today. Dr nicely reminded me that its still possible to have a hb with a mokar. I said thank you i know that but trying to stay positive. Threw up before i left to go there. Popped my jaw and its really stiff and hurts real bad. Feel so bad today..

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->