Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hopefully not long Raff. A friend had her little boy yesterday less than 24 hrs after her cervix check too at 38 weeks. Her last 2 were induced at 42 weeks too.

Laura, how's your birthday little girl going?

How's everybody else? We have a long weekend this weekend. Looking forward to having my hubby home for 3 days. Yay!

Well I've doubled my efforts now that the doctor got my hopes up! Pineapple, Evening Primrose oil (orally), Red Raspberry tea, bouncing on the ball and a 40 minute walk....all to say, NOTHING :shrug:. I don't think I've even had a braxton hicks today. I was doing just fine, being patient and now I know just enough to make me stir crazy! :wacko:

But I will of course keep you ladies posted if anything changes!

Hi I'm jozie the ob is thinking I have a molar I'm scared after all I read online . At 6wk 3 days I seen baby with a heartbeat then Memorial Day came and I had some red blood went to the ER and they said I had a miscarriage then tues they took my hcg and it was 138,000 I'd be 8 weeks or so today I had another us and bloods came back 32,000 less my d&c is scheduled for tomorrow is it considered a partial if a baby was seen at one time with a heartbeat? What Am I in for ob said it looks like debris on the us scan. But said numbers do drop even with. Molar. I'm scared of cancer I hear it's rare but I'm still scared any advice?

Oops sorry Laura, it should have read beautiful girl not birthday - stupid predictive text on my phone...

Hi Jozie, sorry you have had to find us and go through this. The ladies here ard wonderful. Everyone is at different stages of their journeys with lots of rainbows recently. I had a pmp in Jan 2012 and was lucky enough to have my little girl basically 12 months afterwards. My rainbow is 5 months old now. Everyone here really helped me get through it all.

Don't read the things on line, cancer is extremely rare. Usually if there is a baby present it is a partial. The main thing they will do is monitor your hcg levels until they reach negative. Usually weekly bloods or urine and then monthly once negative.

Ask any questions you have, someone should be able to help you. Again sorry you had to join us xx

I am so tired and exhausted. Its so hard for me to get out of bed and usually its noon or after. It doesnt help that i usually work till 1 a.m. But that will stop beg. Of july. Then it will only be midnight. But maybe i might say 11:00 who knows. I just so tired of feeling like this...

Vicki

Ece, congratulations for the all clear to start ttc. So glad things are going back to normal cycle. Sorry you have been feeling down. Its been a full on year so don't get hard on yourself. Its wonderful to be negative still. Its good that the doctor is getting you to take folic acid. It does take a little bit of time to build up in the body so the extra would be to make sure you have sufficient if you were to get pregnant for a healthy bub (is he assuming you will start ttc straight away?). Not sure about the aspirin sorry but I've heard of lots of people who have been told to take it and all for different reasons.

Vicki, sorry you had a poor start to the day. I hope it improves.

Been a bit down myself since Friday. I went to weigh Marcy for her 5 month mark and she hadn't put on much weight - 100g in 4 weeks (what she should in a week not month) and dropped right off her percentile range (25 to <10). She is exclusively bf so hard not to worry that its my fault. Lately she has been feeding more frequently during the day, like every 2 hrs and I have been worried that my milk is dropping off. But she is still her happy sleep and sleeping well during the night. So I've had to start solids a bit earlier than planned and will have to weigh Marcy again in a week to monitor more closely. She seems to think food is wonderful so its probably a good thing :) Bit hard not to feel like a failure when I've been her only source of food.

Same thing happened for Blake and I was feeling like it was my fault too. His Dr didn't shame me but encouraged us to start solids at 5 months. What all have you fed her so far?? Lukas has just had rice cereal and sweet potatoes, going to try green beans tomorrow!

Raff I'm stalking too!! Best of luck for things to get going ASAP!!

Walked the length of the mall (twice), worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes, bouncing on a ball....all the other things. Nothing. Have a feeling I'll be making it to my sweep!

...and then this morning my daughter (age 3) said, "Mom, baby sister is coming in 7 days!"
Me, "Who told you that?"
Daughter, "God did."

hmmm not sure how to argue that one!

Raff, precious! I've heard people say their children have predicted pregnancies before they knew. Maybe she might be right?

Tina, it makes me feel better hearing that. We all must produce little special ones. So far we have only tried rice cereal but Marcy is eating to at breakfast and tea. She loves it and keeps wanting more. Tomorrow we are going to try it with stewed pear. Apple is next but I cant to get onto the veges. Yummy! Does Lukas like everything so far?

Raf: that is so adorable! Let's hope she's right!

Jacky: have you tried mashed bananas yet (though bananas maybe more expensive where you live). I liked feeding dd bananas as I bought them for myself and simply mashed some up for her. That way if she didn't like it then I hadn't wasted any money. I was one of those crazy people who made their own baby food (probably due to the guilt of quitting bf'ing at three months) and I made sure she really liked something before I made a batch. Sweet potatoes, plums, and peas were also popular.

Raff when i was preg with my daughter, my son at the time was 5, he told me i was preg. And a few days later i tested and + and later he told me jokeingly it was 2. I was so scared for u.s. But it was just 1. But ya. When i had my molar my daughter was very clingy and so was my dog... Just would not let me do anything without them. They new something was up.

Vicki

Vegas, I'm making my own too - cheaper and then I know what's in it. And its also fun :) banana is on the list too. Its meant to be nice with avocado. Its a pitty stone fruit are out of season at the moment as I think she would love plum and apricot.
How are you feeling? Any better?

So according to your dd Raff - 6 days to go ;)

Jacky:I forgot that you are going into winter. Boo! You can always buy frozen organic fruit and use it to make purees.

Raff: hang in there! Not too much longer.

Afm: my nausea has returned to a small degree and now I'm getting headaches too. Hopefully these symptoms won't stick around for too long. Thursday I have my down's scan. I hope they can get a good look as I'll be 13+4 and the last day they can do this is 13+6. Regardless, I should be able to get a good look at baby. I've been using my doppler so at least I'm confident that baby is still healthy and growing.

Becky yep so far he has been great with everything. Next on our list to try is squash. And for cereal I'm going to try oatmeal next.

Yummy! You have one good eater there Tina. Pear is a hit - well on the 3rd taste. I think the change in texture is taking a bit of adjustment!

Raff, any movement?

Nope, nothing. I seem to have a lot of braxton hicks in the evenings to get my hopes up, but as soon as I go to bed they stop. Come on baby!!!

Yes come on baby girl!! Becky that's funny it took a few bites to like the pears. Very tasty treat but texturally much different from the cereal for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->