Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Goning to be doing state skills test in 2 weeks for my nurses aid class. And scared to death, not sleeping good cause of it. Sucks.... I know i will study a lot before then but my mind keeps trying to as i am trying to sleep.

Vicki

Still waiting raff.

Sorry I've not responded for a while ladies but I am keeping up with all that's going on! Thinking of you all.... Raff I cannot wait to hear your news and see a picture of your baby girl. Hope your all ok!

Sending loves xxx

I was getting ready to take my son to speech when i went to the bathroom and wiped there was old blood on tp. I wiped 4 tines before gone. So i texted a friend who has had a few mc and told her i didnt think this was normal this far out. She told me to call drvcause it wasnt. So turned around to take son home and called speech to tell them why i wont be there. Thwn went to dr after driving son home. Baby hb was 155 and they saw no sign of any bleeding and decided to to check cervix cause they didnt want to do any damage. But all looked ok. Taking a night off work and can resume normal activity tomorrow as long as i dont have anymore issues. I saw tge dr that originally told me it was molar. And she said your at a good week with a good hb alk should be ok. I said that is the attitude i have but at last ob.b dr reminded me that all could look good with partial and i told her i told him i know that i did my research after i found out but i am staying positive. She laughed and shook her head.

But atleat i heard baby again.

Vicki

Vicki so sorry you saw the brown--I checked the tp every time I wiped since I had a bit of pink and then brown with Lukas.

Laura great to see a post from you!! I hope she is letting you sleep a little bit-- those newest weeks can be a bit challenging!!

Vicki sorry to hear you had a worrying time. Brown is old blood and if all checked out ok then hopefully you have some reassurance.

Tina she's really good at night! She probably feeds twice but as she is in with us she doesn't cry she just fusses until a boob is in her mouth. Chris went back to work yesterday so I was a bit tired out but generally all is well!

Hope your all ok?

Xxx

Still here. I have my sweep in a few hours. I had some big painful contractions in the middle of the night but nothing consistent. I'm hoping they dilated me a little more because it seems sweeps work better the more progressed you are. I'll update after my appointment!

Good luck raff. I was 2cm and fully effaced when they done my sweep on the Friday.... I went into labour that night. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Good luck raff. Will be watching for updates.

Tonight is my clinical scared but ready. I just shy so it will tak a few minutes to warm up. I am taking NA class for nursing school and i have always been uncomfy in nursing homes so that is the part i am afraid of i think. After i have baby i want to work in hospital as an NA. Aggg...

Vicki

I had a good appointment. The doctor said she could "spread" me to 3 cm, and now I'm 80% effaced. The baby's head is fully engaged, she said even when she pushed on it it wouldn't budge. The doctor also said my waters were kind of bulging so she wouldn't be surprised if they broke while I'm in early labor. Last week I measured fundal height 37 weeks, and this week I measured 35, so she is definitely dropped!

I'm having contractions off and on, lots of low pressure in my back...I'm going to try to walk walk walk through my house while DD1 naps, and bounce on the ball. I'm SO hoping this works!!! I'd love to have this baby in my arms before midnight!

Good luck raff.

Had my 12 week scan today. Im actually 13+3 so new due date is 15 dec. I was so nervous. But all good. Baby was moving so much then rolled onto it tummy and went to sleep :)

Feel I can relax a little more now.

Xxx

Congratulations Bev. That's great to hear. You will have an early Christmas present, how lovely xx

Raff, good luck. Can't wait to hear your news xx

Feeling down. Contractions have pretty much stopped, no signs of baby coming :( I have a feeling it's a failed sweep.

Bev woohoo at an earlier due date!! Blake's bday is the 14th of Dec, it's a pretty good day to have a Birthday.

Laura that is great she isn't a crier!! I've always loved that my boys have "cute" cries. My nieces are kind of Wailers!!

Raff we still have some time left before midnight and if you have a quick labour like so many do with #2 I'm confident it could still happen for you!

Vegas I forgot to say good luck for your scan tomorrow!!

Vicki how did your clinical go???

Clinical was good. I was in the slow unit so not alot of practice for me. But sat. Clinical i should get alot more. But need to study my skills for state testing. That is my next scariest part of my class.

Vicki

Raff after my second sweep I had no signs until I went into labour that night. Still got things crossed for you though. I felt down after my first sweep didn't work too! You just wanna meet your rainbow xxx

I've been awake since 2am with contractions. A solid hour with them 7-8 minutes apart. Now that I'm up they are more like 5-7 minutes apart, and the last one really took my breath away! I'm still sort of expecting it all to fizzle out...but when I went to bed I did have the tiniest bit of "bloody show". I think I'll wake DH in an hour if they keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->