Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yay good luck hun, fx this is it now!! Get on your feet!!!

Bev that's fabulous news hun, another wonderful little rainbow cooking :yipee:

Are there 3 rainbows all due around the same time now then? I've lost track!

Jacky, are you getting broody again yet? He he

M2C how's things now hubby back at work? I actually found it easier in a way lol!

Kinda missing being pregnant myself now, hope its not broodiness setting in again, lol!! :dohh:

Good luck Raff!

Dano, how are those beautiful boys going? Is Vincent a good baby?
Definitely could have another one :) but ill wait until later in the year so theres a little bit bigger gap - also I can't face being heavily pregnant in summer again (jan). Ill try and time our next one to be born in our spring (sept). You have a great age gap!

Laura, gorgeous pics of your two with cousin Hazel xx

Dano you kinda have a routine don't you which always seem to change when hubby is home. It's not been to bad really! She's fitted in lovely. How are your boys?

I look forward to being pregnant again! Uh oh! But will enjoy these two for about a year before we start trying again.

Jacky thank you! Beautiful bubbas! How's you and your little miss?

Xxx

Raff: hope all is progressing well for you. Can't wait to see photos!

Vicki: sorry about your scare the other night, but glad it all turned out OK.

Bevb: my due date is the 15th too (according to my calculations) and either the 13th or 17th according to my doctor (she really hasn't given me THE date). Glad your scan went well and baby was being so cute. Hooray!

Afm: my scan went great today. Baby was wiggling around and looked so much bigger than just a month ago (which of course he/she is). Peeved at my normal doctor as the high risk doctor asked them for my paperwork wrt my post pmp bloodwork and they never sent it. Regardless this baby is healthy and I'm super happy.

Bev: well, I'm having another c-section as I'm not a good candidate for a vbac, so I think I get a bit of a head start. As long as we have healthy babies, the date doesn't matter :)

Excellent news on some great scans! December will be an excellent month!

Laura, we are good. I'm had a bit of a cold this week but so far Marcy hasn't got it. I'm extremely lucky to have such a good baby! Im glad to hear your little miss is fitting in. I hope she continues to be a good baby for you x

Raff, hoping all is going well and you are holding a healthy rainbow right now xx

Vegas, i will have a repeat c-sec as well. I usually go anywher from 36-38 weeks. Which we just have to wait and see.

Vicki

Raff has been awfully quiet tonight!! Anyone friends with her on Facebook??

Emsley Meadow Rafferty arrived June 13, 2013 at 12:58 pm! 6lbs 8oz and 19 inches long. I'll be sure to update with a pic and birth story when we get home from the hospital. But in general everything went well labor started around 3am, went to the hospital at 7am and she popped out after 8 minutes of pushing!

Congratulations Raff on your rarainbow! Emsley is one lucky little girl. Lovely and little and quick labour! Well done! Hope you get home soon and can't wait to see a pic and hear your story!

And perfect date - 13 is lucky for me and my hubby's birthday - born on the 13th 2013!

Teeny little thing!! Congrats to you and your family!! You lucky ladies and your speedy laboring!!! Tho I only pushed for 30 minutes it felt like forever for the induction process!

Congrats raff. I miss having those teeny babies... Mine are now usually 8-9 lbs. 2 of those were at 36 weeks including the 9lber.. Exciting. Congrats.

Vicki

Congratulations raff! Beautiful name! Well done on a swift labour too. Look forward to reading your story and seeing a picture of bubba!

Xxx

It's so lovely you ladies are due so close. I think it will be a lovely story to share with your rainbows xxx

Congratulations raff!! Well done, sounds like a fab birth! What a lovely name too, look forward to pics!!

Raff: huge congratulations! So happy for you. Can't wait to see photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->