Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Just had indigo weighed and she's 10lb 11oz. Corban was 10lb 9oz at 17 days so there very similar! She still has thrush in her mouth so we are back to the drs tonight.

Xxx

Laura, good work! You have yourself a healthy little girl. Its amazing that both Indigo and Corban are similar weight at the same age. I wonder if they track the same? Poor indigo still having thrush. That can't be nice for her. I hope the Dr can sort it out x

I love seeing birth stories, cause i know eventually mine will be up. I didnt mind them before i was preg again but now i am like i will be there in about 5 months or so.

Again congrats raff.

Vicki

Becky they are very similar at sleeping and feeding at night too. I'd say she crys a little less during the day than corban. I'm gonna try get her weighed at similar times so I can see if they stay similar. Health visitor said they might give me something for my nipples just encase she's giving it to me and I'm giving it back to her.

Vicki its hard to start with reading birth stories (even though it gives you hope and shows good comes out of it) but it feels amazing knowing in a certain amount of months you'll be sharing yours. I look forward to reading all you ladies stories! Exciting!

Xxx

Laura thrush is such a pain I hope it goes away quickly!!

Here she is! :happydance:

Emsley.jpg

So I already gave the brief version of the birth story, here's a few more details!
Basically we arrived at the hospital around 7am and when we got there all the delivery rooms were full! I was only 4 cm when I arrived, but clearly in active labor. I had to hang out in the triage room for over an hour, until my water broke and splashed out on the floor...very brown with meconium. Then they really wanted to get me into a room fast and I started to really want an epidural! But there were still no rooms so they literally turned the equipment storage room into my labor room. There were about 5 beds in there and nurses constantly coming and going to get supplies. It was very weird. Another couple with a newborn showed up because the recovery rooms were full too...they did have a curtain between us, but it was sort of akward. All to say, I was in there for 3 hours, got my epi and finally checked again only to discover I was still just 4 cm! :dohh: Finally they got me into a real delivery room and after I was there for about an hour I suddenly had that "I have to poo!" feeling. The nurse checked me and I was about 10 cm fully effaced. The doctor showed up, got everything ready and I pushed for 8 minutes and she slipped right out! They laid her on me but she sounded terrible and literally brown bubbles were coming out of her mouth. They whisked her away and tested her oxygen, tried to suck out her lungs, etc. All to say she wasn't doing well so they took her to the nursery for 3 hours. :cry: It was very hard to not see her right away and those hours felt like an eternity. But we were finally reunited and she is doing beautifully. So so so happy!!!

She is beautiful Raff! Thanks for sharing your storey. And wow you had an eventful labour. Lucky it was quick and your little rainbow recovered quickly too xx

Raff she is beautiful! Well done. What a labour story! Sorry you didn't get those snuggles straight away but at least she's all ok. Hope your both doing ok now xxx

Wow sounds like quite an experince!! Yikes!! Glad all is ok now!
What a little doll she is!! :cloud9:

So had my 8 hour clinical sat. I came home went to bathroom and had more brown discharge it was thin not mixed with cm and had a bareky noticlable stain on undies wich i sure was from ealier. I rested the rest of the day and around 8 i had a dime size glop (mixed with cm) brown discharge. I will keep on eye on it of course. But if not happen again i may wait till app. In a weekand half to tell dr. If it keeps happenening before then (like after or during shifts at work) i will call dr. Tomorrow is my last clinical 4 hours. I need to make it to then. If i get taken out of work i am ok with that i just need to finish my class last day is tge 26th.

Vicki

Hello ladies :)

Been doing some stalking :) so many pregnancies! Yay!

Rafferty what a lovely little girl you have there! Congratulations! How's your sis doing with fertility treatments?

Well ladies I have a surprise...I got my ivf bfp last week! Super dooper cautious but very happy...first scan in 3 weeks @ 8 weeks..

Thank you all so much for the support you all gave me this time last year!

Xx

Aimze- woo hoo!!!! That is so exciting! Praying everything goes well for you. Such wonderful news!
No bfp for my sister yet. She's been pretty discouraged by two failed iuis. I think they are taking a little break.

Congratulations aimze!!! So pleased for you. Please pop in and let us know how things go xxx

Raff how's things going? Xxx

Congratulations Aimze! So good to hear your news. Lots of prays your way that everything goes well and in 8 months we get to her that you have a healthy bub xx

I get to have a gallbladder ultrasound tomorrow, hoping its just indegestion or something else. I am all done with my clinicals. Yaaa.

Vicki

M2C-things are going really well! 100 times better than with DD1. Emsley had her 5 day check up today and she was 6 lbs 7oz, so almost back to her birth weight already! Next visit is her 2 week check up. She is getting way more alert and starting to do a lot more facial expressions (not consciously, but it's still cute). I'm definitely in post partum euphoria...next week will be the baby blues if it's anything like last time...:cry:

Oh and my boobs are ACHING. Not loving the engorgement phase :nope:

I hate that engorged feeling--I hope your supply adjusts quickly and also that you skip the baby blues and stay with the baby high!! Super cute pic-- she looks like a little fashionista!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->