Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi all ladies,

I wasn't around for ages I guess! I'm not sure if you were informed but there have been protests in all over Turkey for a couple of weeks and I didn't feel like connecting other than following the protests online!

Now they kind of subsided and although it's not back to normal 100%, I kind of missed the talk here.

First of all, HUGE congratulations Raff. She looks gorgeous!
And another congrats to Aimze!
Vicki - Hope everything goes well with your clinicals.
M2C - Glad everything is going well with Indigo!
All the other ladies - Hope you are fine too.

AFM - I'm in my 2nd cycle after the MC, and waiting to O in a week I guess. We're still waiting until my August cycle to TTC, so not much excitement over here.
Last cycle I had a short luteal phase (11-12 days). It's not critically short but still... I tend to think, since I fell pregnant once I can do it again. We'll just have to wait and see!

Raff: so glad all is going well. She is adorable!

Aimze: Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Ece: don't let a shorter luteal phase discourage you. Mine has always been 9-10 days long. I took 50mg of B6 to help lengthen it and managed to add a day. Something to consider.

Aimze! Congratulations on your ivf bfp!!! Fabulous news!! :yipee:

A year ago today, i had my d&c. If i wasnt preg now it probably would have been a hard day for me.

Vicki.

Vicki that's right it's was my bday that you has your d & c. In hindsight did the year go by fairly fast for you??

Oh my! It was my birthday yesterday. Are you born on June 23rd too B&L's mom? How cool!

And Happy Birthday also :)

Hi, ladies! I'm new here and am so thankful to have found this thread. I had a complete molar pregnancy a year and a half ago and am now pregnant for the first time since. I'm around 6 weeks, and my first appointment is next week.

I'm so nervous! I don't know what I'll do if it's another mole. My symptoms are quite similar to the complete mole, and I don't know if that's a bad sign. My chest isn't very sore, and the beginning of morning sickness has reared its ugly head. Has anyone had similar symptoms/timing as a previous mole but still gone on to have a healthy baby? Any insight would be so much appreciated. I don't know of anyone who has been through something similar, so I don't have anyone to ask. Thank you all!

Ece it was the 22nd. B&l in hindsight yes, but at the time no. But if i wasnt preg, i think it would have been really hard for me. So i am glad i got preg before my 12 months were up. And dr said nothing about me being preg. Maybe cause i was close but it should be that way no matter what.

This preg so far is goung fast. Especially since accirding to dr i was only 8 dpo when i found out. But i still think i was 10 dpo when i found out cause i was sick 3 days before i found out so that would have been 5 dpo or 7 dpo according to me.... I have my ob on friday will be 15 weeks on thursday. However i have stressful times on wed. I have my state skills test. For my Nursing asstistant. Oh well time to study them.

Vicki

Hello Hopeful Mom. I'm still in very early stages in this molar thing but there are tons of lovely ladies here, who can answer your questions. Wish you a happy & healthy 9 months!

Vicki - I totally understand how you feel. My due date is in October and I feel terrified as the days go by. But I'm so happy for you and it's great that you're having an uncomplicated pregnancy. I can't believe it's already 15 weeks. As I've stated before like a dozen times, you ladies are my silver linings :)

Hi hopeful, I am 15 weeks pregnant again after a pmp in october. Someof my earlier symptoms were the same as the pmp. I panicked until the 7 week scan showed a baby, then again until the 12 week scan now im wishing the 20 week one would hurry up. Ive tried to reason with myself that all i can do is looking after myself and what will be will be.
You are not alone, its a scary time. Let us know how you get on at your appointment x

Thank you so much for your reply, bevb, and congrats on your rainbow. Hopefully it's just the hcg that is causing some of the same symptoms and not a molar. I will definitely repost next week after my appointment :)

Hopeful: I am 15 weeks pregnant after a pmp in November and this pregnancy has been a time full of anxiety, but as each sonogram has shown that everything is fine I'm becoming more positive. Make sure your doctor understands how you feel and ask for more scans or tests if you think it will help. I even bought a cheap home-Doppler and now that baby is big enough I can listen to that heart beating and I know so-far so-good. Most women who have had a molar don't have a repeat molar so I'm sure this is your rainbow.

Hi hopeful, congratulations on your pregnancy. I think its normal to worry. I had my rainbow in Jan around 12 months since we found out about the pmp. I was very sick early on with both pregnancies but did not have the restlessness that I had with the pmp. I felt Marcy move early at 13 weeks after convincing myself it had just been wind for a week but it wasn't until my 20 week scan that I relaxed knowing she was healthy. Like Vegas has said, talk to your doctor and ask for more scans and tests if you think that will help you. I know I felt so relaxed for the week after each scan but also so anxious the week leading up to each one. Good luck and all the best for a healthy 9 months xx

Hopeful, i had a complete molar and i had no symptoms with it. In fact even the u.s. They thought it was a blighted ovum and blood levels were normal and not super high. I also had them drop in 4 weeks on their own.dr was suprised it came out as cmp.

I was scared with this one but i had to tell myself i would rather enjoy an unhealthy preg, then worry and not enjoy a healthy preg. I was scared if it was heakthy and i didnt enjoy it then i would not bond as well while baby was in me.

Even after second ob apt, the o.b. Reminded me about pmc you could srill have a heartbeat, i told him i know i did lots of research but i am trying to tgink positive. I am anxious for nect u,s that will be in about a month. But heard hb about a week ago.

Vicki

Thank you all so much for your stories. It's great to hear so many women have normal pregnancies after a molar. I'm definitely praying this is my rainbow. I'd been positive until today, when it hit me that my appointment is now only 9 days away. It put me in a state of panic. I wish I could go back to being naive about pregnancy complications.

Congrats to all of you!

Couldnt sleep last night cause of stomach pain so a little berfore 4 i go get a drink, go to bathroom and lay down to try to go to sleep. I got right back up and barely made it to bathroom to throw up. I hate getting sick while i am or trying to sleep. There has been many times i wake up and within a hour i throw up. This is getting old. I dont believe it is morning sickness though. I had that pain right before i thrrw up. I think it has something to do with that.

So i basically slept all day today. Going to have fun getting to sleep tonight after work.
Tomorrow i need to study my ass off for my state skills test.. Scared to death.

Vicki

Oh my! It was my birthday yesterday. Are you born on June 23rd too B&L's mom? How cool!

And Happy Birthday also :)

22nd for me actually. Time difference is quite large between us : ). Happy Belated Birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->