Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Freckles they would say that to cover their backs, I'm sure! It's only advice at the end of the day, so you have to do what feels right for you xx

Vicki sorry you are suffering hun, it will all be worth it in the end! :hugs:

Jacky bless her! Mines the other end of the scale and shot up to 91st centile, he was 15lbs last weds :shock:
I bet they both even out as toddlers tho!

Raff sounds like its going well!!

M2C how's it going in your busy household?

I think we all need to post some pics of our rainbows soon!!

Yep amazing actually! Both boys doing fab and starting to take an interest in one another, its very cute!
Sidney's birthday next week, can't believe he will be two!! Where does the time go? Trying to make the most of Vins baby days as they already seem to be slipping by too fast as well!!

Freckles, the ladies on the main line told me the same thing. I spoke directly to Dee Short, shes the co-ordinator and they will look at individual cases.

Now got sinus infection. I feel like crap. Doesnt help i didnt sleep last night. And possible strep. Throwing up with sore throat sucks....

Vicki

Dano, you're so right. At 2 they are all the same. Noone will know if they were slow growers, slow crawler or walkers. Wow Sidney is 2 already. Is he enjoying being a big brother? Its exciting that the boys are starting go be interested in each :)

Bev, Vegas how are you feeling? Vicki, I hope the sickness clears soon.

Ece, how are you going?

I love Dano's idea. Can't wait to see pictures of everyone's beautiful rainbows. I hope everyone is going well - Laura, Tina, Raff, (sorry if I have forgotten anyone) xx

Ill have to take a photo to post today :)

I did forget ladies - sorry Megan, Rach and Eleanor xx

Once we are dressed ill post a picture of my little poppet. Look forward to seeing all the other rainbows!

Any bump pictures yet?

Xxx

Hi all ladies,

Every time I read the progress of your rainbow babies, I feel so optimistic. Thank god I found this group!

So happy that your little ones are doing so great! I'd love to see the pictures :)

Vicki - I'm so sorry you're feeling so poorly. But it's all for good, isn't it! I'd love being sick now if only it was possible.

Vegas & Bev - How are you dears? Any new scans? It must be close to gender reveal. Are you going to find out or stay in team yellow?

AFM - We still didn't start TTC although my OB cleared us right away. I wanted to track my cycles and see if I had a follicular or luteal phase problem with my shortish cycles (24ish days pre-molar).
And it seems i have a short luteal phase. Not critically short but I start to spot around 9-10DPO and AF starts a couple days later. Also my temps seem so much lower than every chart I've seen (low progesterone maybe?). So I'll ask my OB when I see him for the CD2 tests in a couple of days. I'm inclined to think positive but try to cover all my bases this time ;) As if it is even possible :dohh:
We'll start TTC next cycle so I'm starting to get nervous as the time is nearing :wacko:. And I really do not know how I'll cope with the stress! I guess I'll be asking you loads of questions once we start, and god forbid if I get pregnant :rofl:

Sorry if I forgot to mention anybody else.

Hugs...

Thanks for your replies,

I spoke to the ladies that answer the phone. I called and asked to speak to a consultant but she asked how she could help. I don't know if she'll put me through if i call again!

What is the reasoning for letting some people try after 3 months and not 6?

Ece: so how low are your temps? Mine were always on the lower side, but I never thought of it as an issue. I'm staying team yellow. Our 20 week scan is on the 30th and I'm pretty sure we'll tell them not to tell us.

Freckles: I think the wait time is up to each doctor and how much they follow the most updated studies (and whether or not they agree with that research).

I'd love to see updated photos of all the rainbows. Ladies that are due in December, how are your bumps? Small or big? Anyone feeling baby yet?

Afm: I'm 16+4 and my regular pants are almost impossible to wear anymore. Every once in a while I think I'm feeling movement, but who knows as it's still so early.

Hi ladies,
Saw the midwife today and heard babies heartbeat for the first time, was such a relief after my panic last week. All my test results are good.
Next scan for me is 1 aug, we'll be finding out I'm too impatient to wait and I'd like to start some shopping.
Is anyone else going to find out.
Ece - good luck when you start ttc.
Freckles, I emailed Dee, im pretty sure I got it from the first letter they sent me. I might be able to find it if you cant just let me know. They give you the stats of waiting and not waiting, they also take into account your age.
Hope everyone else is doing well. Im off to cyprus next week, can't wait for the break but dreading the flight!

Vegas, my bump is getting big. I thought I had felt the baby but the midwife told me the feeling was I the wrong place, was a bit sad but im sure it won't be long until I do.

Those that had little bubs -

Did you get sent for tests anytime due to reduced growth rate?
The doctor wasn't happy with Marcy's growth rate at our immunisations yesterday as she has dropped off the charts. We have been sent for blood and urine tests to check for infections, viruses and cancers. I'm starting to freak out now as I was made to feel awful for not doing anything about it last month (despite ringing and talking to nurses etc last month). She has been hitting all her milestones and is happy and sleeping.

Here's a little more recent photo. I'm pretty sure Emsley is going to hit 8 lbs today/tomorrow. She seems to be in a growth spurt and this morning she just looked bigger to me. I think this might be her last week in newborn clothes which really breaks my heart! It's going too fast!!! At least it means more sleep is on the way :sleep:

IMAG1066.jpg

Jacky-sorry I can't help. My babies only start little, and then grow HUGE. Gloria started in the 20th percentile and two months later was 90th! Then she shrunk back down to below 50th when I returned to work and my milk supply started to run low. But try not to worry, I think she'd be missing milestones if something was wrong. It sounds like she's a cute tiny baby to me.

Thanks Raff. Emsley is so beautiful! And so tiny! And looks so content. Is Gloria enjoying bein a big sister?

Can't wait to hear more updates Bev and Vegas, especially from your next scans... Ooh exciting times xx

Hope you feel better Vicki. When's your next scan?

I am not sure. Have my 3rd ob on fri the 26 and they dont do scans on fridays cause its their early closing day. But they usually schedule it after my 20th weeks. So i may have to wait till my next ob after tgis month. Not sure but i am not worried or as anxious ipas i was with the other kids. Maybe its because i gota girl and i am happy with whatever. Maybe i will hold off, but i will probably be more anxoius later if i dont find out before i have it.

Vicki krause

Jacky - I obviously can't help either but as Raff says try not to worry yourself. The doctor sounds like a real jerk to make you feel like that! I'm sure she is just a petite girl :)

Vicki - Hope your sickness goes away soon. It really breaks my heart every time I read about it.

Raff - Emsley look sooo perfect. How is the big sister doing?

Bevb - Oh those tick-tocks. Must be the most beautiful sounds in the whole world :)

Vegas - How exviting it must be when you start to feel them move. If not yet, only a little more I guess :)

Well, about my temps:
Last month I was taking them around 8:30 am and they were 36.1-36.3 C pre-O; and 36.4-36.6 post-O.
This month I took them around 6:00 am since the birds wake me up at that time and then I have to put on ear plugs and go back to sleep (I'm a real light sleeper). So they were 35.8-36.0 pre-O and 36.1-36.4 post-O.
Most charts I see hit 37.0 post-O and I'm nowhere near that. That makes me think of a progesterone problem. I guess I'll figure out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->