Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Those that had little bubs -

Did you get sent for tests anytime due to reduced growth rate?
The doctor wasn't happy with Marcy's growth rate at our immunisations yesterday as she has dropped off the charts. We have been sent for blood and urine tests to check for infections, viruses and cancers. I'm starting to freak out now as I was made to feel awful for not doing anything about it last month (despite ringing and talking to nurses etc last month). She has been hitting all her milestones and is happy and sleeping.

The only thing I remember doing with Blake was a blood draw to check if he was anemic and he was so we had to do an iron supplement. I wonder if she was just weighted at a different time-- like on and empty stomach and the visit before she was weighted on a full stomach?!?

Lukas at 7 months!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I can only do one at a time from my phone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
They grow up so fast. Looking at nora 3 and realizing she is a big girl now. I guess that is why i am trying not to rush this preg right now. Causevi know tge farther alongbi get i will be so uncomfy that i will be begging it out, then it will be in school before i know it.i not to uncomfy right now and i can handle throwing up once at night. I feeling baby move dtill feels like fluttering. So i know its alive. I can hear tge hb with a stethascope so if i dont feel fluttering in a few days i listen. I am anxious to get the results to tge quad screen for tge down syndrome, since i am at higher risk cause of my age. But i dont thinknabout it either. I going day be day. However it is going fast, i will already be 17 week on tuesday aninn3 weeks i will be halfway done. That amazes me due to tge fact i found out at 3 weeks.

However still fighting sinus inf. Its really taking a toll on me. It hurts and i sleep. But now it just gives me an excuse to sleep. Hope it soon diminshes in symptomdps..

Vicki

Baby really active today. Still feels like fluttering. I cant wait till bigger movements so i can play with it. Poke it and it kicks back. Love it.

Vicki

Vicki can't wait to find out if your hubby is right about team pink!!

image.jpg

My beautiful bubbas! One lucky Mumma!

How are you all? Anymore rainbow pictures? Any bump pictures yet?

Xxx

Absolutely perfect Laura!

My phone wont let me upload a pic so I need to use the computer. It might take a while...

Laura- beautiful!!! It is amazing how fast they grow. Indigo is just a few weeks ahead of Emsley and she looks so much more alert and even smiling! I'm excited for the next few weeks now!

Raff she started smiling at about 3 and a half weeks! Love it! She loves being talked too. It's so lovelyxxxx

My levels are normal... Phew! Got to confirm with a blood test then I'm back to fortnightly urine!

Hope your all well xxx

Congratulations Laura! Wonderful news!

I got all Marcy's results back too - all clear. Nice relief to know that I know my daughter well enough to know she's not sick :) (just little)

Becky that's totally awesome news! You just have a mini lady that's all. She'll be a petit one! Xxxxxx

Hello ladies,

- Laura & Raff & B/L's Mom - Your little ones look adorable!

- Jacky - Glad that all labs are OK with Marcy.

- Becky & Bevb - How are you both?

- Vicki - Hope your sickness goes away soon.

- AFM - I had CD3 labs this week. The results seem quite OK. Just my Estraidol is near the upper end of the range. But my OB is happy with the results, so am I.

Ece, great to hear your OB was happy with your results. I have everything crossed for a positive result when you start ttc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->