Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

This is my last cycle before TTC. I'll O in mid-August and that's when we're starting! Sooo excited but also so afraid!

How is everyone?

Rainbow bumps how are you all feeling Now? Are you starting to relax about things? Whose finding out the sex? Any team yellow?

Rainbow mummas just curious if you'll have anymore bubbas? If so when are you thinking??

Xxx

Ece: I've got my fingers crossed that all goes well for you.

Rainbow moms: I loved seeing all the photos of your adorable babies. Can't wait until I can share my own photos.

M2C: I'm feeling pretty good these days. The plan is to stay team yellow. I have my next scan on the 30th.

Afm: I'm now 18+2 and my bump is pretty obvious at this point. I have been feeling baby move for the past two weeks. Sometimes it is flutters and sometimes it feels more like a flip or a kick. I typically only feel this once or twice a day when I'm sitting down. It's quite reassuring. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Vegas look forward to seeing pictures of your rainbow too! I'm glad to hear your feeling ok amd bubba is wiggling lots! I didn't feel little miss until 20 weeks. Exciting your staying team yellow! Have you thought of names yet?

Xxx

I am officially 18 weeks today. I usually find out the sex but now that i have both i am not worried as much about it. I will probably figure it out on my own when watching the next u.s. I look preg but i have only gained 5 lbs. So if u didnt know i could look a little fatter since i had a belly before. My husband is convinced its a girl so if by chance baby is stubborn and we dont find out i need to pick a boys name just in case cause he not even thunking about that. I am more anxous to see the baby then finding out what it is. I already know what the middle name would be if its a boy. So i just need to figure out a first name that he likes. I told him if its a boy i like declan but he was not as thrilled.

Vicki

Wow, 18 weeks already ladies! Almost half way! Vegas, exciting your team yellow. We were too but I knew it was a girl, I just felt it. I can't wait to hear name choices.

Laura, I can't wait to have another one. I'm starting to think 3 might be ok after being certain I only wanted 2. If its a girl next we will probably decide that's enough as I don't think my hubby would handle 3 daughters but if its a boy next we will have a third. Are you thinking of another one?

Man I can't believe you ladies are 18 weeks! It always seems like everyone else's pregnancies go faster than your own!

I'm already thinking about a third baby!!! I just love my girls, feel so blessed all the time! However the practical side of me knows we'll wait till Emsleys around 18 months...so maybe nov/dec 2014 we'll start ttc? I'd normally think to wait even longer, but now that I know the truth about miscarriage and molar pregnancies I'd rather have them closer together than in case I'm forced to wait again.

Here's "little" Emsley! I think she is hitting 9 lbs this week...newborn clothes are getting tight!

IMAG1347_BURST002.jpg

Oh Raff, Emsley is just a doll! I adore her..

Vegas & Vicki - 18 weeks already! Time really seems to fly. Glad you're both OK. I wonder what Bevb is up to.

M2C - Already thinking of another rainbow? This baby thing must be quite awesome! I should try that soon ;)

AFM - We'll be going on holiday next week. 10+ days away from the big city. How I'm longing for it. And then I'll be counting the days until O!

Vicki what are your kiddies names?

Raff she's beautiful! Gorgeous!

Becky we are currently selling our house so we can move to a slightly bigger house so we can have a third! I think when indigo is one we will start thinking about trying again. I wanna come off the mini pill a few months before so that can clear out of my system. Raff I too worry about another molar mc so would prefer to try sooner rather than later!!

Xxx

Ece I still worry about molar and mc but this little rainbow is worth every second of hurt and pain we went through! I also love being pregnant! Very special. Be you soon chick. Holiday sounds lovely keep you busy leading up to ov! Excited lots for you!!!!

Xxx

Logan, james, pierson, adam, elliott, eleanora (nora).

I trying to convience my husband to let me put my 2 weeks in. I work at mcdonalds and i dont seem to have the energy. But maybe when it cools off outside i might. But wondering if i can make it that far.

Vicki

Wow vicki! Does it get confusing when calli g them out? Must be a lovely lovely house though!

Xxx

Man! I'm barely a month post partum and AF just showed up! Not fair. I'm exclusively breastfeeding, I'd have thought I'd get at least a few months off. :(

Oh raff i usually dont start till i done bf. Sorry.

M2c yes if i mad i will go down the list..

So tired. Work 4 hours tonight. Would be better when their ac works and i can feel it. Also feet hurting really bad. I think i growing spurs on my heals. I did tgat when i was preg with james and was working. But they are basically achey all day.

Vicki

Hi ladies, sorry ive not been in touch, just got back from a lovely week in cyprus.
Loving seeing all the pics, what beautiful babies you all havd.
Ece - have a great holiday and hope all goes well when you start ttc.
I had a panic on holiday, my bump went right down and I wasnt hungry at all but got the doppler out as soon as we got home and all is well. Im not sure I'll stop worrying until its here. Im feeling much better at this stage but still so tired. We've been talking about me going part time or giving up work now but im not sure, I feel a bit pathetic, lots of people work up to the last minute. I also worry that I'll have more time to worry. But the rest would be nice. Just dont know what to do.
Xx

Bev, I hope you feel less tired soon. Not long til you see your baby again. Hopefully the scan will help like the doppler does xx

Raff, that sucks! A lady in my mother's group was the same. She has a couple of months worth and then nothing til she stopped bf. I think she was so relieved to get it back so she knew she was definitely not pregnant. I'm a bit jealous - I would love mine back. I'd like to monitor a fee cycles before ttc.

Laura, good luck selling your house! We will have to look at that or give up the spare room /study... 3 children can share a bedroom can't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->