Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Becky we are only getting 3 bed roomed house so two will share we can't afford 4 bedrooms. The house will just be bigger so more room for toys!!!!

Raff that's rubbish af has shown up! I'm on the mini pill now so last time I didn't have af until I stopped.

Becky ill stop raking the mini pill a few months before trying so I can track my cycles again.

Bev holiday sounds great! I'd love a bit if sun! Maybe next year. Sorry you had a worry but happy it was nothing. The further I got along the less I worried but I still had days of worry. As for work you do what you feel is best!

Vicki I love you have lotsa kiddies I think if we could afford it we would! Sorry your feet are hurting. Everything seems a little harder when your preggo though doesn't it!

I have indies first jabs on Monday which I'm not looking forward to.

Xxx

Oh we cant afford it by all means. But its so worth it. But i am anxious to get the boys back to school onlycause it means i am a month closer. I will have a few montys with just nora and i. But i am scared that will make it harder for when baby comes.

Vicki

Feeling bkah this morning. Just wamt to cry. Dont know why. I deciding if i want to go to work tonight pr not. I really dont but my paychecks have been small lately so we will see.

I am amxious for my apt a week from today.

Vicki

How is everyone?

Rainbow bumps how are you all feeling Now? Are you starting to relax about things? Whose finding out the sex? Any team yellow?

Rainbow mummas just curious if you'll have anymore bubbas? If so when are you thinking??

Xxx

Hubby would like at least once more and I would like a closer age difference but don't think we will really seriously TTC until Lukas is probably 2. 3 years seems like a good age difference to me. At this time Im still waiting for my period to return do we can do some natural family planning--we aren't doing anything to prevent but are trying to be careful.

Here's "little" Emsley! I think she is hitting 9 lbs this week...newborn clothes are getting tight!

View attachment 644449

What a cutie!! She has lots of hair too it looks like just another blondie!!?? Just curious if you had any after baby hCG testing?? My midwives said no need but I ended up seeing an OB that broke my water in the delivery room and he was going to order follow up blood work as he was concerned about the shorter timespan from molar to Lukas and thought it would be good just to be safe but when I went for the bloodwork he must have forgot to order it so the would do it?!?

Have been throwing up today, or trying. Hard when nothing in my stomach. Only twice so far. But twive to many times.

Vicki

Bevb - Glad everything turned out OK. I'm sure I'll be nuts right from getting my BFP until I hold my rainbow in my arms. And then more nuts all my life :)

Vicki - Wow! You must have a lovely household. How do the boys get along with each other? And how is their relationship with Nora?

M2C - I want a bigger house too! We only have one spare room, which now serves as study, but will be the nursery once we have our rainbow. Good luck with the jabs!

Raff - Sorry AF has showed up already. Such a shame :(

Jacky - B&L'sMom - Glad you and your rainbows are doing great!

AFM - I O'd yesterday on CD13, which kind of means I'm returning to my usual pattern of 24-25 day cycles :(

They get along pretty good but they have thier moments too. Mora gets spoiled by all of them. And if they have something she wants she whines and they usually give it to her. My oldest says i can resist your mind tricks and he does till i say just give her a bite cause i get tired of her whining... But he will resist her as long as he can stand it. He thinks its funny.

I felt sick all night last night i ate a bigger supper besides toast and crackers and that did not help. Took zofrin twice. Dont know if second time helped cause i went to bed. Starting to feel nauseas again this morning. I tired of this. I want to enjoy this preg but i dont think it likes me..

Vicki

Here's "little" Emsley! I think she is hitting 9 lbs this week...newborn clothes are getting tight!

View attachment 644449

What a cutie!! She has lots of hair too it looks like just another blondie!!?? Just curious if you had any after baby hCG testing?? My midwives said no need but I ended up seeing an OB that broke my water in the delivery room and he was going to order follow up blood work as he was concerned about the shorter timespan from molar to Lukas and thought it would be good just to be safe but when I went for the bloodwork he must have forgot to order it so the would do it?!?

Yep I definitely think Emsley will be blonde! I'm more curious if she'll have curls. Her hair is much thicker and straighter than Glorias was.

They didn't mention any post pregnancy testing for me, I don't even think they did any tests on the placenta. I asked right after I delivered it and the doctor said they only check them if they don't look right or if something is wrong with the baby. I'll ask again if I need any testing at my 6 week appointment.

And now for my very exciting news:

My sister is PREGNANT!!! After over 3 years ttc, and their third round of iui, she's finally got her first BFP! I'm so so so excited, and praying this little bean sticks!!!

Congrtas on your sister raff. Prayers for her.

I did it i put in my 2 weeks notice. I been feeling sick tired exhausted. Its not fair ro my kids that i sleep all day to prepare to work a 4-7 hour shift. Ir for me to go in feeling very nauseas. And its not fair to them if i keep calling in sick or leaving early. I am sad about it but doing what needs to be done. In feb or so i wilk get a nursing assistant job.

Vicki

Raff praying for your sister and a successful pregnancy. Congratulations to her! Xx

Just sitting here in bed (have a rubbish cold) and I've just feed indigo.... She's snoozing peacefully next to me.... And I'm thinking about this whole journey. It's creeping up to the 2 year mark and I just can't believe how much has happened for me to get here. The pain of finding out at my dating scan that I wasn't carrying a baby instead I was carrying a tumour then the blow of having chemo delaying my wait time. Then the mc was like a kick in the teeth.... All that pain and confusion..... And now here I sit with a beautiful baby girl who I wouldn't have if I didn't go through all that. I feel so incredibly lucky! So lucky to have my gorgeous boy and my beautiful girl. At the beginning I never ever thought if be here but I am. What a journey..... I also couldn't have made it through without you ladies! Without your care and support! No question to much and just reassurance. I love you all for joining me on my journey! Thank you all so much xxxx

M2c hope your feeling better.

I have my ob apt today. Baby had a huge party in there last night that left me feeling nauseas. It was constantly going. At least till i fell asleep. But it would kick me here and there at work last night whuch is odd. Cause this early on i usually dont feel them awske when i up and moving, they usually sleeping agaun. And its starting to feel like its at it again...

Vicki

Laura well said I couldn't agree more. For whatever reason we had to go thru what we did to have these perfect rainbow babies!

Raff congrats to your sister-- wonderful news!

Well my sister had her first blood work today (5 weeks) Her hcg was 124...that's pretty low :( praying for a miracle. A mc is going to be pretty devastating for her.

Raff are they going to do another to make sure it doubles. They usually say you cant judge it by one blood draw you have to do it more to see if it doubles in what 24-48 hours.. Good luck to her...

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->