Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yeah she has another blood test tomorrow in case it doubles. I hope it is just late implantation. I'll update when I hear from her.

My sister just texted and said she's starting to bleed. :cry: Uuuug. I hate the ttc journey!!! Wish I could just snap my fingers and give her a baby.

I need to go snuggle Emsley. She just looks like a miracle to me now.

Raff: that is terrible news. I'll say some prayers for your sister.

Oh Raff so sorry for your sister. At least she finally got a BFP now she knows her body is capable. Prayers that she can get back to TTC when she is physically and emotionally ready and it happens quickly for her next BFP!

So sorry for your sister Raff. Sending my love and prayers xx

Hi ladies...

I've been stalking silently keeping my eyes on you all :)

Well unfortunately my little rainbow only last a short while and I miscarried last week at 8 weeks...I'm now just really hoping it isn't a second molar, I know it's really rare but I'm still anxious for my first blood draw.

Raff...massive hugs to your sister, assisted conception is such a strain on life, relationships an very trying...

I'm hanging up my assisted conception journey an looking into adoption, I want to start adoption now as an option not a last resort. We could carry on with ivf but I want to choose to help another little child out there join me hubby & Our puppy :)

Lots of love to you all xx

Aimze so sorry to hear about your loss. Mummytocorban had a miscarriage after her molar and before her rainbow--such a low blow when we have already been thru so much!! Adoption sounds lovely but Im sure will be a journey all it's own too!

Aimze I'm so sorry to read your message. I'm sure its not another molar as its so unlikely. Have they taken bloods etc? I had bloods every two days until my levels returned to normal. Sending hugs your way. How do you start the adoption process?

Xxxx

Mummy they were really dismissive at the early preg unit about testing,I asked for hcg test before ERPC & after an they refused.

Sheffield said they only need them 6 weeks after miscarriage so I'll see how they go I guess! Ima bit worried because I'm sure I see a grape like mass on the scan photo, it prob isn't anything though.

I've been loving reading the rainbow updates over the past few pages :)

Charring cross said I had to do a urine sample at 6 weeks and confirm with bloods at 8 weeks then back to normal testing. My epu wanted me to have bloods every two days for there satisfaction not charring crosses. I'm sure no molar is present sweetness. It's horrible mc but now you worry about molar its harder. I'm sorry lovely. Xxxx

Aimze: I am so sorry for your loss. While I know you must be so sad I am happy to hear you are also looking into adoption. You appear to be such a loving woman and I know you will make an amazing mom however that special child comes into your life.

Ladies you are all so sweet thank you :)

When I'm holding my little one everything will make more sense :)

I absolutely love this site, it feels like you have a great close support network!

Xx

Raff - So sorry for your sister. Hope she feels better soon.

Aimze - Sorry about your loss too. I'm sure it's not another molar.

Vicki, Bevb, Vegas - How are you ladies? Is it already half way done?

Hope all the others are ok..

AFM - We are on holiday, hence the absence of posts. But I did a cd21 progesteron test and it came 9.71. It is quite low really. I must have already mentioned about my short luteal phase (11-12 days). I guess they must be connected.

Vegas, you also mentioned short LP. Did you take anything for it? Vitamin b complex, progesterone, vitex, etc? If yes, did it help?

Ece I've read vit b is good for a short lutel phase...:)

Ece: I did take 50mg of B6 every day and I think I upped it to 100mg/day after ovulation. It did lengthen my luteal phase from nine days to 11. Considering I got my BFP at 9dpo it may not have mattered since I think I implant early.

Afm: I am 20+2 today and had my ultrasound this morning. We elected to not find out the gender, but the tech knows what it is. Seems odd that someone out there knows and it's not me. Baby was measuring fine and all the organs and bones look good too. Baby is 13oz already. We are traveling home this weekend and will tell our parents when we see them. I'm super excited to finally be able to share our good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->