Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aimze so sorry for your loss. Its so unlikely to be another mole. I'm sure whichever way a child comes into your life, they will be blessed to be part of your family x

Raff, how is your sister doing?

Vegas, congrats on a great scan. Enjoy sharing your special news xx

Aimze- I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. A massive hug to you... I love that you are looking at adoption. I'll pray that process goes well and quickly for you.

My sister is doing amazingly well. She still has times of despair, but ultimately is hopeful and encouraged that she can in fact conceive, since up until now she was beginning to think even that wasn't possible.

Vegas--go shout your good news from the rooftops!! Good job staying team yellow!! I'm much too impatient to not find out lol

I decided not to quit my job after all. I am going down to 3 6 hour shifts a week. I hope i can handle that or i may have to spread out during werk again. Tonight was so busy i came home really sore.

Had my ob thursday i still only up about 5 lbs. Which is rare for me. I have u.s. On the 21 but other people more anxious tgen me to find out. I usually so but i think since i have my girl i am calm no matter what it is. I still want to know cause most of mh boy clothes are gone. My oldest boy just turned 5. So i need new ones. Or if a girl i need time to dig them out.

Vicki

How is everyone?
Had my 20 week scan today. All was good, lots of movement. So much it was difficult for them to get good pics, but we got a couple.
We're having a boy! My husband and step daughter are thrilled. I didn't have a preference just happy all is well.
So now for the naming arguments! Hubby wants miller, I like it but not sure it's sensible enough, what do you ladies think? X

Bevb: Congrats on finding out you are having a little boy! Miller is a cute name and original. Guess it also depends on how you like it with your last name.

Last name is Wilding, middle name would be James or Samuel. I wanted them for first names but the others don't like them

I think Miller goes well. Miller James has a nice ring to it, but you have plenty of time to decide :)

How exciting ladies! A team yellow and a team blue just need team pink and we have one of each!!!!

Love millar.... Like Vegas said millar James sounds lovely!

Xxx

Congratulations Bev! So exciting for a boy. Miller James sounds lovely. Its different enough name that there won't be 3 in his class at school but easy to say and spell. Exciting!

Not long til your scan Vicki. Good luck x

Congrats bev. I am in no hurry. But as i said i want to find out to prepare. No much to prepare. Getting worried cause my daughter 3 has dolls with binkies and she been going around sucking on them. I told her that she cant steal my babies binkies when it comes out. She said ok. But she didnt understand.

Vicki

Bevb--yay for a great scan!! We have been very familiar with team blue at our house!! Congrats!!

Raff--thanks for the profile pic love. We came across this field of sunflowers last weekend and it was so beautiful!!

B&L: that is a lovely profile pic. I figured it was professional. How lucky to just happen upon such a beautiful backdrop!

Hi ladies,
We're back from the holidays. It was great!
Now back to TTC business at long last! I am excited but terrified at the same time. Hope I won't be extra stressful!

Ece I'm glad you had a good time. Trying again is scary but we are all here to support you through your journey

Xxx

Ece- you made it! TTC can be stressful, but it was so nice to be done with the wait. Hope you get you BFP soon!

Ece good luck ttc.

Ibeen having alot of round ligament pain. Thinking its time for a support belt. But not sure how comfy that would be at work. I need to find mine, i can find the one from c sec but would rather have the actual one before delivery. Maybe i will look later or just ask dr for new one next week.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->