Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Had some light spotting earlier. Dr said since not flowing i am fine to stay home and rest. I go in anyway for apt tomorrow. But was scared there for a bit. Baby been moving all day. Finally after 5 times to bathroom spotting was done. Bit i figure it was from lifting 4 + liters of liquid today.. A 3y6 bottles of water... Never again...

Vicki

Its a girl. Very stubborn girl..... Us tech was going back and forth from her heart to her legs cause she did not want to show us either..... But we held out and got them...

Vicki

Congratulations Vicki! DH guessed right, didn't he?

Feeling irratated... Took my 2 youngest boys for eye exam and the youngest wouldnt do his. He has done it before. So not happy.

Vicki

Good morning girls!
I wanted to keep it a secret until some kind of safe time, but as FF spilled the beans, I would love to share the news that I got a +HPT yesterday. It is still very very early, as AF isn't due until about a week. So I'm well aware that anything can go wrong at this point but I just decided to put all worries aside and enjoy this pregnancy as long as I can, hopefully for 9 months!
Me and hubby are "cautiously" on :cloud9:.
Thanks for all your support during the worst days of our lives. I love and cherish you all.
:hugs:

Eeeeek! Sooooo happy for you!!! My birthday today so that's just lovely news! When will you test again?

Xxx

Ohhh... Happy happy birthday M2C :flower:. Now it makes it even more special for me!

I think I'll just test every morning with IC's and with a digital maybe when AF is due next Thursday. I'd love to see the 1-2 weeks sign.

Do you know if they stay forever or turn off after some minutes? Anyway, I'll test with something that looks nicer than a strip of paper :)

Ece so happy for you, and prayers that it will stick....

I am mentally nesting but the physical part has not started. I dont think it will until i am on leave from work. Which my goal was to make it to october but we will see. (having as many as i do wears your body out faster.)

vicki

Ece: huge congrats to you!!!! I'll say some prayers that this is your rainbow. We all understand that you want to be cautious, but it's ok to be excited too.

M2C: happy birthday.

AFM: I will be 24 weeks on Sunday. It all seems to be going so quickly. I feel huge, but otherwise fine. Pretty sure my three year old is already worried that the baby is going to take her place as she's told me that she's the baby and she even tried to put a diaper on the other day! Hopefully she'll be over all this by the time baby arrives. I figure Christmas is the perfect distraction. Hope everyone else is well.

Thank you all ladies :flower:

Time does fly, doesn't it. When I first found this group Bevb, Vicki & Vegas just announced they were pregnant. And it's already ~24 weeks!

Hope it will pass as quickly and smoothly for me too...

Ece- Yippee!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Vicki-same to you, congrats on another baby girl! :) So fun, and now your DD1 will have a little sister to play with!

Vegas- My daughter was a tiny bit jealous of Emsley for about 2 weeks, but now she is crazy about her. The best advice I got was to start telling Gloria how much Emsley loves her and thinks she is funny and a great big sister. Before that we were telling Glo how much we love her, which didn't seem to mean much to her...but as soon as we talked about Emsley loving her she was thrilled!

Congratulations Ece! Praying its a sticky bean xx

Congratulations Vicki on a little girl. How lovely 2 girls and your DD will have a little sister. How special!

Congratulations Bev, Vegas and Vicki on 24 weeks xx

Oh those of you that use ovulation tests, which brands did you use? Any very cheap? I'm so curious to know if I'm ovulating since I haven't got my period back yet and we'd love to start ttc for no 2 whenever we can.

Jacky- I used the cheapest I could find from the dollar store and they worked great for me! That is so awesome you guys are going to start ttc!

Becky I used the cheap ones! Always worked for me! So exciting your thinking about ttc. I'm so broody but we will wait!

Ece digis last about 24hrs!

Xxx

Thanks Raff and Laura - I just order some cheap ones online so no-one from work spots me buying them. I think they were 25cents each. I would love to be right now but not sure if anything is happening especially as I'm still feeding Marcy 3-4 times a day (not at night at all). I'm planning on weaning her when we return from our holiday at the start of October (want to be able to feed on the plane to help her ears) so fingers crossed for this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->