Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Well the ovulation test will give you an idea of what's happening. I dropped night feeds and af showed up probably a month and a half after. I think we will wait till indie is about one but I'm soooooooooooo broody!!!! Xxx

I think i am gonna reput my 2 week leave time. I would be 25 when it comes. I just huge and last night a 4 hour shift did me in. We were busier then hell and the way she was laying was cramping my upper stomach. It hurt and tonight is a six hour shift. I felt like i was gonna die last night and that was only 4 hours... Then plus i can see my boys at night since i only see them an hour or 2 till i leave. Of course i wont ge any paid leave cause its fast food but i ok with that. Not that we can afford it but i got this job justto get me out of the house a little bit. Now i ready to stay home again...

Vicki

I was hoping that would happen too Laura but nothing at all yet. I haven't been night feeds for a good 2 months now. I did wake up with some side pain one night so I guess only time will tell. Its nice to hear someone else is broody too! I can't wait to have another one :)

Vicki. Sorry to hear work is getting too much. I hope you find a solution that works for you x

Oh Laura, just saw - Indi is almost 3 months! Time has flown. She'll be 12 months before you know it xx

I am starting to make lists. Mentally nesting usually comes before physical nesting. I will most likely star that in a couple weeks when i not working anymore...

Vicki

I have missed so much since I last checked it!!

congrats on another girl for you--DH called it all along!!

Ece very exciting BFP announcement. I was very disappointed the digi didn't last forever but the pic I took of it will--how have the ICs been treating you?? It's fun watching the lines get darker!!

Laura congrats on your birthday and also another year under your belt past the molar!

Becky that is sooo exciting you are getting close to TTC!! I haven't ever tried ICs but I liked the dollar store opks followed by a smile face digi to confirm Ovulation.

As for me Im anxious for AF to return just so I can better track my cycles. Just discovered the 88cent Walmart pregnancy tests because I wanted to double check I wasnt Preggo before my reunion weekend. I'm down to just 2-3 times/day of feeding/pumping Im sure it's getting close to AF returning.

How is everyone else?? I can't believe mine and Eleanor's LOs will be 9 months tomorrow!!

Ece did you test again?

Vicki I started nesting very early with indigo! I pretty much painted every room, sorted everything out about 5 times and cleaned far to much!!! Glad it wore off when she arrived. Have you thought of names?

Becky when do you think you will start ttc? When af arrives? I wonder if we will still get extra scans? I'm so excited for you. I think we will wait till indie is at least a year.... Broody ness will be at an all time high by that point! Hehe!!

Lotte.... Hope you still pop in at times..... You must be due soon! Or maybe even had bubba?? Hope your al well.... Think about you often.

Tina happy anniversary! How's your weekend been?

Preggo ladies how are you all?

Xxxxx

jacky - How exciting you're already thinking about TTC! This baby business seems quite addictive ;)

Vicki - Sorry work is so tiresome :(. But nesting will be sooo much fun I believe!

B&L'sMom & M2C - Well the ICs did not work as I planned :(. Infact, we do not have ICs (strips) here in Turkey but I received them as promotion when I bought a digital thermometer from Ebay. They turned (+) 3 days after the casette-type hpts I usually buy from here. And even then they were sooooo faint I wouldn't take them as (+) if I didn't know already! So now continuing with C-T ones which are cheap enough. They are getting darker but slowly! Luckily I was keeping some from the molar monitoring and I saw that 20 & 100 HCG were not very different in darkness, which puts my mind at ease a little. I think I'll do a blood test on Thursday when AF is due.

Vegas - I'm sure Charlotte will adore her baby sister once she arrives. Who wouldn't :)

Yes we are naming her Alana Victoria. I am getting the urge to start buying stuff. Already got her binkies. Almost bought her diaper last night. But didnt. I dont have alot to buy but little things like nipples for bottles storage bags for milk pads, just stuff i getting anxious for.

Vicki

Laura I took this week off from work since our 10 high school reunion was this past weekend and it was very busy and then our anniversary on Monday and our daycare has been closed the past few weeks so I just needed some time to rest up and breathe. This coming Monday is a holiday here so Tuesday of next week I will be back to a normal routine--tho with this much time off it makes me wish it could go on forever--maybe if I have another baby...LOL

I also think of Lotte often and hope everything is well with her--I've been seeing her more active on Facebook recently--maybe off from work ?!?

I messaged her on fb last week and she is on maternity leave now. Her little bub shouldn't be too much longer. Will be just wonderful to hear her news :)

Hope everyone is well.

We have started having some sunny days here so getting into the spring cleaning. I'm trying the approach of something little each day. Our big job though is child proofing. I have a mover. I can hardly call it crawling yet as its not coordinated but its forward and at a decent speed (one that stops me leaving the room quickly now). Exciting to see how much they grow.

Vicki, lovely name!

Ece, it is the best thing I have done, the most rewarding. I don't even mind cleaning all day if I get to spent time with my little girl. Praying this is your time xx

Tina, hope you had a great anniversary. Beautiful fb photos xx

Had indie weighed today and she's 15lb 15oz.

Ece did you bust the digi out?

Xxx

I had Emsley weighed today too! 11 lbs 12 oz. She looks and acts happy, but she's still dropping percentiles...not sure if I should do anything. I've made it 12 days without formula.

Indigo sounds like my daughter Gloria was. I'm pretty sure my milk was pure cream with her!

Hi all ladies,

I'm a little worried. I had my first HCG today, at what I thought was 16 dpo. Although I guess it can really be anywhere between 16-19 dpo.

I had +OPKs on CD11&12 and negative after that. My temp didn't rise until CD16 so me&FF thought O was on CD15 (hence, 16 dpo today). Although it could be earlier and I didn't have an initial temp rise?!

Well, my HCG came back 3773! I double-checked with the lab and there's no mistake. I am so afraid it's another molar or an ectopic :(. It is higher than average and even beyond the upper limit for 16 dpo.

I tend to think I O'd earlier and maybe it is twins, but I can't shake this fear off me!

What do you think?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh ece. I pray it is hdalthy for you. But what i had to tell myself that i want or need to enjoy this pregnancy either way. I would have rather enjoyed a non viable and be crushed later then not enjoy a viable and not start bonding woth it till second tri.. Just a thought.

Vicki

It also made time go by faster of i didnt worry so i would know sooner either way..

Vicki

Ece, hopefully twins or the actual timing was earlier! Are they doing another check to see increase?

Laura and Raff, great gains for your healthy girls! Raff I hope you have found something that works to help with supply. Have you tried lactation cookies or bars? I got told that as long as they had lots of wet and dirty nappies each day and were happy and sleeping then they were getting enough. Just a thought -There wouldn't be an allergy there? A friend's little girl is allergic to milk proteins and was dropping heap of percentile until they found it, it was also coming through the breast milk. Fingers crossed you sort it out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->