Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Dopechick. Glad it worked out for you!

Cathy, he is gorgeous! Looks so happy too!

Jacky - So glad Marcy has put on some weight. It must be a huge relief!

Tung - Carson looks adorable!

Dopechick - Thank you for your story. It's great you didn't give up on your baby and did all that was in your power. It seems waiting is the hardest thing in the whole world, so good luck and patience to you...

AFM - Had my first scan today and the doctor eliminated the 2 things I feared most: complete molar and ectopic. There was only 1 gestational sac and a clear, round yolk sac. He said the GS measured 6 weeks which is not at all possible, since we even didn't have intercourse that early. We didn't see the heartbeat but I can be at most 5+4 so I guess it can be early for that. He didn't seem much concerned but I'm having another scan on Wednesday to see if the heart starts beating. I am kind of relieved but anxious for Wednesday. Hoping and praying we'll see a tiny flicker that day [-o<

Ece good news! Fingers crossed for that heartbeat Wednesday. Has the scan helped ease your mind a little?

Xxx

It sure eased my mind a little! Even to know it isn't a CM or an ectopic is a huge relief!

Great news Ece! Praying for great new Wednesday xx
(Oh I have heard that measurements are not that accurate before 8 weeks. The most accurate measurements are meant to be 8 - 10 weeks. At 6 weeks its very dependent on the person doing the scan as everything is so small. My doc told me I was a week behind my dates before measuring again and it was spot on. I hope next scan measures closer to your dates) xx

Ece: that is great news! So happy for you. I just know the news will get better and better as the weeks progress.

Gosh it's been a long time since I posted on here. Thought I'd have a quick check in to see how you are all doing (although I do keep up to date with a few of you on Facebook!).
Welcome to anyone new to me - I hope you all find this group as much of a support as I did. Hope too that all the rainbows are doing well!
I can't believe Orla is coming up to 10 months - where has the time gone! She is such a good natured baby - I feel very blessed.
I am back at work part time now (teaching - every morning) and tomorrow is her first proper session at nursery. My Hubby had last week off for my first week back so he was able to look after the children. I'm really going to miss her but the extra money will come in useful as there is so much work to do on our house!
I'm going to go back and have a read through the posts now. Take care everyone xx

Thanks M2C! DH is very busy at work this week and I didn't want to go without him. Also, since cm and ectopic are ruled out, I just wanted to give the little bean some more time to grow. So we're going next Wednesday. S/he will be at least 7 weeks that day. So I'm praying we'll see a good HB!

Vegas, Vicki, Bevb - How are you dears? Vicki, did you quit work already?

Raff - How is it with BFing? My cousin was swearing by dill!

All the other ladies - Hope you and your LO's are OK...

Ece good luck. Yes i am done with work. Finally. Had ob yesterday. This one seemed more worthless the any of them. Dr usually feels stomach and all. But this dr did not. They almost forgot to measure me. But i do measure at 27weeks. I turn 26 tomorrow. I need to start doing stuff around the house to prepare and but then i think i got 13 weeks, but by that time i will be too uncomfy to do anything, so maybe i start this weekend or in evenings,., we will see.

Vicki.

Ece: you should be able to see a hb by seven weeks and I'm sure it will be a strong one!

Afm: I'm 26+3 today and I feel as big as a house already. I go in next week for my glucose test. Pretty sure it will be fine. Haven't started on anything baby related at home, but plan on starting this weekend...maybe. We have yet to even seriously think about names. I need to get with the program before I have a nameless infant with no supplies at the ready!

I think it's about time to see some bump pics from you ladies who are expecting!!

Yes I would love to see some bump pictures ladies! Makes me super broody xxxxx

Vicki it doesnt have to be anything fancy-- just snap a quick pic!!

Any other ladies want to share a bump picture? Love them! I started indigos photo album with weekly bump shots. It's crazy to see how big you get.

How is everyone?

Do you think with a second pregnancy after the molar you would get the sane treatment? Like the extra scans? I'm just curious for when the time comes. I'm now on monthly urine samples.

Xxx

Congratulations Laura on monthly tests! Great news.

Getting excited about our holiday in less than 2 weeks. We are escaping the cold and visiting friends on family. It will be the first time we have flown with Marcy so will be interesting to see how she goes. Did I mention my sil was pregnant with her first? Well she had a scan friday and has a healthy bub with strong heart beat. She has her 12 week scan in 2 weeks. Its a bit exciting and just makes me want to have another one!

Hi ladies, sorry for lack of posts lately. Time is running away from me. 27 weeks today, I cant believe it! I never thought I'd get here. Sometimes its overwhelming and even though I have started to relax a bit I'm still terrified.
I've got pelvic girdle pain, never known anything like it! Saw a physio last week, so have some exercises, bought a birthing ball and they gave me a rather small piece of tubbie grip to wear as a very attractive girdle! But nearly a week later it has improved and I'm actually getting some sleep.
I do get a lot of pain in my legs and I really dont know what to do about that. Any ideas?
Laura, I was told that the extra scan and after testing would be with all future pregnancies. Excellent news on the monthlys.
Just about to try and upload bump and scan pics. I keep being told I am big, but last measuremenrs were spot on xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->