27 week bump and baby wilding at 7, 14 and 21 weeks :) xx

Attachments

• photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
Lovely lovely bump! And baby looks super cute. I find it all so amazing! Not long now. Have no tips for pelvic pain.... I know how much it can hurt. I had to go to the emergency drs with indigo as one day the pain was so intense. Hopefully you get some relief seeing the physio peeps!

Thanks for posting..... Bumps make me a whole lot broody!!!!!

Xxx

BevB- you look great! Perfect bump for 27 weeks!

I do get the tiniest feeling like I want another one already...but no, not missing pregnancy. Wish I could just have another baby and skip the pregnancy part! Emsley is 3 months old already!!! It goes by so fast. I also would like to get to my pre pregnancy weight before we even think about it... I lost the weight so easily with my first. With Emsley I might have to actually diet/exercise. BFing isn't quite cutting it!

Raff I put on quite a bit of weight with Corban but the chemo soon took that off and then some more so I didn't put in as much with indigo but I'm feeling you on loosing before another bubba.... My belly is still a little wobbly! I think next September we will try.... Gotta resist trying before!!!! Haha xxxx

Thank you becky.... Eventually ill be on 6 monthly ones! It all felt a bit much going back to testing after indigo but hey it's not a bad thing I'm still monitored. How's you? And that gorgeous marcy?

Tina I love all your pictures! You and your family are beautifuls

Xxx

Bev: are we due on the same day? I'm also 27 weeks today; due December 15th. You have a perfect looking bump. Glad you found some pain relief. I had all sorts of pains with my first pregnancy, but I suppose I'm so stretched out now that I'm not getting them this time. Fine by me!

Ladies, don't scare me about it being hard to lose the weight after the second pregnancy. I thought it was pretty hard after the first!

Afm: I'll try to post a photo in a bit. I'm on my iPad an haven't figured out how to do it from here.

Vegas don't worry yourself..... I've definately lost weight just still a little wobbly..... Nothing major. Look forward to a bump pic xxx

Beautiful bump Bev! Perfect size! And gorgeous bubba!

Vegas, I have found the weight from no 1 so hard to loose. I have worked hard and I'm still 3 kg away from pre pregnancy weight. I lost most of it in the first few weeks but since then its been like pulling teeth to loose 100g. Everytime Marcy drops a feed I drop 0.5kg so it must be feeding stores. Starting to see more toning so the hard work isn't wasted.

Wow 3 months already Raff! Hasn't time flown! I agree would love to skip the pregnancy part. Me and pregnancy don't agree! Haven't said that I would love to be pregnant this Christmas. It would be the 3rd in a row... Why mess with tradition :)

Laura, we are good. Marcy is a little sick with a bad cold at the moment but very happy still. She has improved her crawling technique and it now is the stock standard one. I'm very proud everytime she crawls to me. I still can't believe she is 8 months old. But then I saw Rach's little rainbow is 1 year old already. Hasn't time flown?

OK, let's see if I can get this to work. If so it is a photo from last Monday when I was 26+1. My bump is lumpy. It was like that with Charlotte too, though I don't think I'm as big as I was with her at the same time. Thus far I am up 20lbs. Not bad considering I gained 42 with Charlotte, but there is still plenty of time left!

Attachments

• 26+1.jpg
    26+1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 9
I am huge. Today i was told i look cute but really how can i look cute when i feel like a beached whale...

Vicki

Beautiful Vegas! Just perfect :) you look good. I wouldnt worry about about weight gain (not that there looks like any other than bump) as long as you and baby are healthy! So exciting!

Vicki, I'm sure you are just perfect too. I'm sure you don't look anything like a beached whale!

Beckey I can't believe rachs rainbow is a year! Wow! Isn't it lovely when they crawl! Corban army crawled before he crawled properly.

Vegas you have a lovely bump! Look forward to seeing it when your bigger! Exciting!

Xxx

Bevb & Vegas - You both look adorable!

Laura - Congrats on the monthlies. Though I hope it will be over soon! Every time I give bloods, it breaks my heart to pieces.

Jacky - How exciting to have your first holiday with Marcy! I'm sure she'll be fine :)

Vicki - I'm sure you look great! Pregnancy looks good on every single woman!

AFM - Well, I couldn't wait till Wednesday. We arranged a last minute visit on Friday and saw the little bean. S/he had a HR of 122 and we even heard it! It was amazing!

Wonderful Ece! The best sound in the world - bubba's heart beat! Congratulations! Best news xx

Ece what amazing news! Soooooo pleased for you. When is your next scan? I only have to do urine samples now... Ill do them for life as I had chemo.

Xxx

Thank you ladies.. It truly was amazing, but I was so stressed I almost couldn't enjoy it. Even long after the scan, the doctor and the nurse kept telling me I should relax.

Regarding next scan, the doc said "I would tell you to come in a month, but I know you can't wait. So come in 15 days and I'll show you your baby"! He truly gets me ;)

Sounds like a wonderful supportive doctor!

Laura, love the new signature!

Wonderful news ece, congratulations, so pleased for you x

Vegas, gorgeous bump! Yes we are due on the same day :)

Xx

Ece your dr sounds great just the support you need.

Becky I thought I'd add that ticker in!! Hehe!!!

Xxx

Ece: that's wonderful news! I'm so happy you have such an understanding doctor too. At some point you will start to relax and then you will truly be able to enjoy your pregnancy (the parts that are enjoyable, that is).

Bev: how fun that we are due the same day. I'm having a repeat c-section so we are currently thinking the 9th for delivery. I'm so ready to fast-forward to December so I can meet my LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->