Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Vegas- I know how you feel, I want him to come now. No reason at the moment for me to have a c section so I'll have the waiting game. The thought of waiting until potentially the 29th is not good. But he'll come when he's ready xx

Vegas-i am also a repeat c-sec. I due tge 19 dr is hoping for the 12 but not holding his breath. We have to wait and see what blood sugars are doing by that time cause they will be 1 reason why we go earlier.

I started my 2 week apts. So far no extra u.s. I do usually get alot more later on since i am type 2 we keep an eye on size of baby and all. My next apt is friday a few days early cause my ob will be out of the office next week. I will be 27 weeks on thursday. This has gone by fast but now slowing down. Hoping now that i going more often it will spped up again. A little less then 3 months left...

Vicki

Bev he may come early!

Have you ladies settled on names yet?

I'm sooooooooo broody!!!

Xxx

I hope so, not too early though :)

We still can't agree on names. I dont know how we're going to decide.

Great pic by the way

Xxx

Love the pic Laura!

Bev, I think when you meet him, you sill know what name will suit :)

Amazing news ece! Congrats, hope you can relax a little bit until the next one now!

Bev, Vegas, ihave, Can't believe you 3 ladies are 3rd tri already! Wow! Love the bump pics too :cloud9:

M2c I'm with you on the broodiness! :haha: we are ntnp but no cycle in sight yet, so its all just 'practising' ATM lol!

Dano, we are the same but no cycle in sight here either. I'm trying all the old wives tales and Marcy is down to morning and bedtime feeds only and still nothing. Did you bf Sidney throughout you pregnancy? I would love to keep feeding when it happens.

Dano I'm gonna try hold out till September but that may change!! Haha! Love babies!!!

Xxx

Had ob today. I am on 2 week visots now. I am measurung 3 weeks ahead, we are doing another u.s. Oct 3rd to check her size. This is the time i get extra u.s. Will have at least 2-3 more before baby comes. Hoping she isnt to big yet even though i am.

Vicki

Dano, we are the same but no cycle in sight here either. I'm trying all the old wives tales and Marcy is down to morning and bedtime feeds only and still nothing. Did you bf Sidney throughout you pregnancy? I would love to keep feeding when it happens.

No he went on a nursing strike and I got fed up with fighting with him to get him to nurse lol! My cycles returned once he was eating solids and but were very short, they became normal once he quit. I started pumping for him as soon as my milk settled this time in an effort to boost his immune system/clear up eczema. It hasn't worked, but he prefers EBM to any other milk lol! I chickened out from trying him on the boob again tho, too many teeth!!!

I would also happily tandem nurse if I were to miraculously fall pregnant now. Vinnys a bit more mellow so I can't see him getting bored of nursing any time soon! He's nursing about 6 times a day and usually sleeps overnight at the mo, just starting BLW.

Fx your ovaries wake up soon then! I was nursing Sidney a lot more than that when mine came back.

Thanks Dano. I'm very impressed with what you are doing! And wow Vincent is up to solids. Exciting! They grow up too quickly. Marcy has 4 too many teeth (have I mentioned I have a biter and she thinks its funny when she does) and get distracted too much so she might not even make it to 12 months the rate she is going! Fingers crossed your ovaries wake up too xx

Laura do you think you will make September?

Good to hear you are being closely monitored now Vicki. And exciting you get to see your little girl lots now :)

I'm gonna try keep to December but I love being pregnant and babies.... Also I like a close age gap... We will see! Thing is I still remember the sickness to well so that's putting me off at the minute!!!! Hehe!

What age have you ladies started weaning. I'm not gonna start yet but indigo is sooooo interested in us eating!

Xxx

I was waiting until she was 6 months but got told I needed to start at 5 months as she was not putting on enough weight. She wasn't ready until then and only lost the tongue reflex around then. I have friends that did 4 months but their little ones were so ready!

She's very interested in us eating. Wanted to try and wait till she was 6 months. We will be moving in a few weeks so ill wait to try after then as I'd like to be a bit settled at the new house before trying her on solids. Xxx

Had a letter from my doctors today to call regarding my last blood tests. They aren't open until Monday so feels like a long wait to see what the problem is!

M2C - Vin started a few weeks ago, I let him have the odd taste of mine as he was showing a major interest in food, and he loved it, so we've let him start early. Seems to digest stuff fine. He can pick up and grasp finger foods. Will also chew and swallow! He's a lot more ready than Sidney was at this age!

Bevb- hope everything's ok hun, maybe it just needs repeating, sometimes they can spoil a sample by mistake :hugs:

Dano I'm gonna leave it a little while longer and I think by then she will be ready. Exciting times.

Bev hope things are ok lovely. Let us know when your hear

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back