Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oh lovey! That's horrible! I hope you start feeling better very soon xx

I'm hoping for antibiotics as they cleared it up pretty quick last time! Feeling rubbish xxx

Ece congrats.

28 weeks here, i have another u.s. In a week with ob apt. Getting anxious to see how big she is since i measuring big. We all have cough/fever going on. 5 of my kids have had fevers all at same time yesterday.so stressful. I tell baby you cant come yet cause we all sick and wont be able to visit u in hospital wheneber i have a braxton hick or just in pain there.n been craxy here.

Vicki

Vicki how much did your kiddies weigh? Sorry to hear your poorly but yay to 28 weeks!

Xxx

39 weeker was 7lb something, 33 weeker was 4lb 12 oz which was still a little bigger for that week. A 36.6weeker was 8 1 a 36 weeker 5 something whis was normal for that week. Another 36 weeker 9 1 and my c sec which was 38 weeks was 8 2. My first 8 2 and my 9 2 both got stuck. So we decided for now on c sec better.

Vicki

So you've had little ones and big ones! What happens if you labour before your section date? Do they still give you a section?

Xxx

Couldnt get through to change the appointment so going tomorrow. My husband and mother in law think it might be a good thing. We'll see.
M2C - hope you feel better soon

Xx

Yay! Antibiotics will do the trick Laura! I have a set of scripts all ready to go as I got sick of rushing to the docs every month. I would rather do labour I think!

Vicki, hope your house gets better! Congrats on 28 weeks xx

Bev, good luck today. It will be good to have something good to replace the hard day last year. I was so thankful to have Marcy at the same time 12 months on. Something special to heal the hurt. Thinking of you xx

Just sitting in the airport waiting for our delayed flight! Fingers crossed xx

Yes if i go into labor we will still do c-sec. It will just be unplanned c-sec.

Vicki

Scan went well, baby isnt measuring big, all normal and plenty of fluid :) so just waiting for the glucose test in a couple of weeks and then we'll know if its gestational diabetes or not

Xx

Bevb fingers crossed it isn't GD those were the worst 12 weeks of my life--not to scare you Hun but it really was a hard thing to deal with : ( With that side note my baby #2 weight fell right off. I was a few pounds under my prepregnancy weight by my 6 week check. I'm pretty sure it's because I lost a lot of muscle from not eating enough with the GD because I wanted to avoid taking insulin. Still no AF in sight and Lukas turned 10 months yesterday. We have been NTNP tho I'm not certain we will "try" for a third. I'm only pumping 2x/day so not sure why the witch is taking her time...

Tina maybe the witch won't appear until you stop pumping?

We were meant to be moving house Friday but the seller decided different!!! They wanted to complete on the 18th October.... We have pretty much packed everything!!!! Hoping to change it to the 11th!! Argh! Annoying!!!

Xxx

Alana is weighting 3.5 lbs. So a little big not bad. Her head is down, way down. Us tech had to scan on my c-sec scar plus a little lower to get good pic of head. She has nice size cheecks. Also dr said he will do an amnio again around 36 weeks to see if lungs are ready. So i could be possibly having a baby in 7 weeks. The week before thanksgiving. Or of thanksgiving. Wow. I bought most everything i need. I just need to dig around for the baby stuff we already have. I have alot of stuff i need or i need my husband to do. Right now cause of government shutdown my husband is in a different position then normal and hours, before
he had mondays off. Now he doesnt and so now he cant get as much done around the house. I may be moving things i shouldnt if things done get done soon.

Got main hospital bag packed except daily use stuff which is mainly electronics. Found some baby clothes washed.and will start digging stuff out little at a time when i have energy.

Vicki

Hi everyone,
I wanted to say hi. I know its been ages since i have been on here. I think i felt i would never get my rainbow and didn't really know how to cope with that. Well now she is here.

I absolutely love this group, and would love to come back and be a part of it. You all helped me through the darkest part of my life.

Hi, laura, tina, becky, bev, vicki, dano, rachel and any new ladies here. What have you been up to? Congrats vicki and bev on your pregnancies. Laura, tina, dano, rachel and becky how are you? How are your little ones?

I will be back, and in the meantime i have a few posts to catch up on! :haha:

Love to you all.
Xx

Lotte I'm so pleased to hear from you! Missed you!!! So so pleased your little rainbow is here. How have you been? I'm currently waiting to move house so things here are a little crazy. Indigo is now a very squishy 17lb 8oz! Corban starts playgroup soon too.

Love right back xxxx

Wonderful news Lottie, congratulations. Did you go into the birthing centre? I'm desperate to go in there :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->