Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I've been struggling the last few days, so tired and so uncomfortable. Had some bump shots taken yesterday, can't wait to see them. We got a package, bump then three with the baby over his first year. So after all the moving around for that, getting up and down etc today was quite painful.
The big glucose test is on Wednesday, praying for the ok, I want cake!!!
Hope everyone else is doing ok.
Xxxx

Bev

No! I was hoping to, but it never worked out the way unfortunately.

Friday 30th august, the babies movements seemed to change, so i rang the hospital and they said to go in for a ctg. so we went in, ctg was perfct and i was sent home. That evening (well the following morning) my waters went, so we phoned hospital and were told to go in to delivery unit upstairs. We get there, and they said because of my history and the fact i had had rduced movements that i would be staying till i had baby. My dh then sys, oh so we will move downstairs then. They said no, you will be staying here, baby will be born in this room! Ella was actually born in theatre but there you go.

It is so lovely isn't it! I hope you get to go there. Its like a hotel. I think each room is the same size as my downstairs!

How far gone are you? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

Xx

Lotte I'm so pleased to hear from you! Missed you!!! So so pleased your little rainbow is here. How have you been? I'm currently waiting to move house so things here are a little crazy. Indigo is now a very squishy 17lb 8oz! Corban starts playgroup soon too.

Love right back xxxx

Laura!

Thank you. I have been well. I made it through the pregnancy (just!) and now actually quite miss my bump and kicks! Ella is wonderful. We are adjusting to life, and although challenging i love being a mummy.

How are you doing? Are you moving far? I love the name indigo! What a lovely weight too. How much did she weigh when she was born? Ella was 7lb9 and is gaining weight rather quickly! I bet corban will enjoy playgroup.
I can't believe your ticker says you have been married more than a year! Doesn't time fly by. I love your avatar too. Such beautiful babies.

Xx

I don't know anyone that's been in there yet! It's sooooo nice!
Ella is a lovely name. How are you finding it all? Have you started the re testing?
I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow, can't believe how quickly it's gone. We're having a boy :)
Xx

Lotte.... I'm so glad you are doing ok. You've had such heartache you sooo deserve your beautiful rainbow. I miss my bump too! Being a mummy is just the best. I feel like in doing what I should be doing.

We are staying in norwich just a little further out.... Nicer schools etc. indigo was 8lb 9oz but 9 days late. Corban weighed 8lb 2oz. How much does Ella weigh now?

I know it's crazy I've been married over a year. Things are going great feel very blessed to have my two babies so I'm just feeling very much in love!!!!!!

Xxxxxx

Bev hoping your test goes ok. How long do the results take?? Hope you've been able to rest up today? Sometimes it's hardwork being preggo!

Any new bump shots ladies?

Xxx

I think they tell you on the same day and you're referred from there if you need to be. Unless I'm confused with what they said about the scan. I don't remember much at the moment!
I've been out all day. I've said I'm not doing anything tomorrow. Feet up, lazy day for me. It really is hard work but I'm still so happy.
I should havey professional ones end of next week so if they are nice I'll put some up.

Xx

Exciting! My sister in law is a baby photographer so we have some beautiful pictures. Yes feet up tomorrow!!! Make sure you rest! Pregnancy is amazing. Xxx

Welcome back Lotte! Have missed you (if you haven't been able to tell from my fb messages). So good to hear Ella is doing well and you are loving being a mum! Lots of love xxx

Good luck with your test Bev. Fingers crossed for all clear.

Laura, have you heard more about your moving date?

Tina, af might return once you finish feeding. I'm starting to think that's me.

We are back from holidays. we had now.reat time. The warm weather was lovely and Marcy loved the extra swimming (we do go to lessons once a week). She didn't fly the best on the way home but all the other babies were the same so it was ok. Marcy is very proud of herself after showing off her crawling and standing to everyone and everytime she says dad she just smiles from ear to ear. I heard from work and its likely that I can do 5 days a fortnight starting in Jan so I might return until the next one which will hopefully been soon, if my af returns that is. Off to see the doctor this week about it and going to try substituting the morning feed for formula. Ill still keep the bedtime one for now. She has had 9 months now so that's not too bad.

Lotte is back! Yay! And I also am overjoyed that Ella has arrived. You went through fire for her. I snuggle my sweet girl even tighter when I think the hardships you and others close to me have gone through for their little ones. How has the first month been?

M2C- I can't believe Indie is 17 lbs! She doesn't look that big in pictures! Maybe British lbs are different than US lbs? Lol! Emsley is around 13.5 I think... I get her weighed at 4 months so then I'll know for sure.

Becky we are hoping this Friday!! Exchange of contracts beginning of the week and hoping for completion Friday!!! Fingers crossed. Glad you had a lovely holiday. Marcy sounds like a right little poppet... She's also very cute. Hope AF turns up for you soon so you can get on ttc. At least you have a few months to decide about work too.

Raff I think it's indies legs! She's got very squishy legs! Corban weighed 17lb 11oz at this point but he was never chubby with it! How are your girlies? Love your Facebook pictures!

Xxx

Laura - thank you. I hope you manage to exchange on monday. You complete really quickly too! Your babies were really good weights! Do you feed indigo yourself?

Ella was born at 38 weeks and i was surprised she was so big. When she came out,the two dr 's who delivered her said, this baby is huge! The midwife said, no she's not, just normal. The dr's replied, yes but the mother is tiny! I'm not that small, 5'4 but i'm quite slim. Ella is now over 9lbs, she took a while to get back to her birth weight but now there is no stopping her!

I don't have a birth story at the moment. Think it would be rather short. The gas and air knocked me out! The short story is, my waters went at 2.30 am on saturday morning. I rang the hospital, and went in. They said they would start me off because of my history and reduced movements, since at this point i wasn't having contractions. Contractions started. At 8.30am i was 3cm and by 12.30pm i was 10cm and they said baby would be here by lunch. I started pushing and pushing and pushing! By 4pm baby was still inside and head was stuck! I signed some consent forms to have anesthetic, forceps and an episiotomy. Was whelled into theatre. Ella was born at 4.13pm. Kris had lots of cuddles with her. I then went to recovery and i got some cuddles with her! We went home on the sunday. I was amazed at how quick it was though.
On the friday (30th aug) i cried almst all day saying baby is never coming, i can't cope etc! It was 2 years since we lost the first baby. Then 24hrs later she was here!

I am so happy you have indigo ( and corban of course). After everything you went through. It can be such a hard journey for some.

I didn't realise it was your sister who was the photographer, they are wonderful photos on facebook!

Bev- hope you get the results soon. You must be due around christmas- how exciting! Have you chosen a name for your lo? How exciting getting photos done. I wished i'd got more when i was pregnant.
I know one person who gave birth in the midwife unit. They loved it! Was quite jealous -although i got wonderful care in the delivery unit. I think my labour was quite clinical and i think you are more relaxed in the midwife unit, was would be great.

I love being a mummy, ella is really quite a good baby. She is normally up once or twice in the night. He last two nights just once- and usually has a feed and clean nappy and sleeps again. She is awake alot in the day though. She is so funny though. She looks just like my dh too. For retesting, i did a test at 3 weeks which was negative, and cx are happy to leave me alone! Which is great. That is one nightmare i don't want to go through again.
Hope you get a rest today.

Becky - thank you. I have loved your fb messages! Although not too sure how hot i was replying!

Glad you had a nice holiday. Marcy sounds like she is thriving! She is such a cutie. Are you planning to try for another? How exciting! I hope you get af soon.

Kristen- thank you. Yes, i think what we all went through makes us all the more grateful for our rainbows. First month has been good. We are doing ok, learning alot. You think you know what you are doing and they chnge! She is so much more alert now and watches everything. We take her out in the pram and she is looking everywhere! She is so cute!

How are your 2 girls? They are both so cute. They look like great sisters. How has gloria been with Emsley? Was it a big adjustment to have 2?

Think i have just written a novel! Ella is asleep in my lap and i am sitting up in bed. Dh left for work at 7.30, so we have today mostly the 2 of us. May see my mum and dad. Also exciting but our 2 cats went to my parents after ella was born nd we are hoping to get them bck today! I have seen them a few times, but am happy to get them back. Not sure how they will react to ella though- we will find out!

Hope you all have a good day.

Love you all xx

(Apologies for the typos in this post too!)

Lotte... Ella was a lovely weight considering she was 2 weeks early. I breastfeed miss indigo... Will start her on solids soon as I think she needs it.

Ella's birth seemed a bit traumatic but at least she got here safe and your both ok. I feel so incredibly lucky to have my babies. I'm so so glad to hear from you we all missed you very much.

When we bought Corban home our cats hated it! Every time he cried they went out... This time roud they haven't batted an eyelid. How did they get on in the end?

Xxx

Bev if you can I would recommend a midwife led unit. I would like a home birth but if not I'd defo go back to the midwife unit. Did you rest today?

Xxx

Lotte... Ella was a lovely weight considering she was 2 weeks early. I breastfeed miss indigo... Will start her on solids soon as I think she needs it.

Ella's birth seemed a bit traumatic but at least she got here safe and your both ok. I feel so incredibly lucky to have my babies. I'm so so glad to hear from you we all missed you very much.

When we bought Corban home our cats hated it! Every time he cried they went out... This time roud they haven't batted an eyelid. How did they get on in the end?

Xxx

I think ella's birth was more traumatic for kris - i was out of it on gas and air! :haha::haha:
When i wrote the birth plan, the only thing i had which was non negotiable was that she was ok and i got that so i was happy. :thumbup:

The cats don't really know what to make of her. They seem to be intersted. One of my cats is funny in that when she cried last night she jumped on the bed to see what the crying was! She almost tried to comfort ella! Was so funny. Though she does the same with me when i start crying too! Its quite cute.

Did you manage to exchange today? Hope so.

Xx

Bless your cats! I'm hoping our move doesn't upset ours to much.

I think corbans birth was traumatic for Chris more than me too. I was busy dealing with the pain to really know what was going on. I had reduced movements with indigo so went in to be checked and found out then that I pushed so long with Corban as he had turned back to back.

No exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx

Laura - how frustrating! Do you know when you may exchange?

Xx

I definitely want a midwife led birth if I can. What will be will be I suppose.
I didn't do very much at all yesterday but when I did try to sleep I was woken up, so not impressed with that. Was my last chance for extra sleep for the next two weeks!l
Laura, when do you expect to exchange now?
X

Lotte, I'm due on 15th dec. we can't agree on names so I don't know what we will do. I won't be giving in anytime soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->