Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hoping for tomorrow!!! Gonna be on the solicitors case tomorrow. So annoying..... Everything is packed and we sold our sofa thinking we were moving last Friday.

Bev what are you name choices? So exciting.

My husband had alanas name picked out a couple weeks after we found out i was preg last time. So i gave in but i told him i get to pick the middle name.

Vicki

We have, James, Samuel and Miller.
Been having Braxton hicks the last couple of days, hope they dont last for the next 10 weeks!
Xx

Vicki, do you have any middle names picked?

Bev, do you know what name you would put with them? All lovely names. I had bad Braxton hicks from 26 weeks. They would actually stop me walking etc. I hope its a once off for you x

Lotte, not really trying til af returns but checking opk and making sure lots of action. Fingers crossed I get a positive before I get af. Would love another one soon :) It sounds like the cats are settling in with Ella :) I hope she is letting you get some sleep!

Laura. Hope you get to move this week!

Ece, any updates?

I can't believe Marcy has now been on the outside longer than inside!

It would be two of the three. It's so hard to decide.
They are quite bad, it makes any kind of movement difficult. It's a strange feeling isn't it.
X

Miller James? Samuel is very lovely too! Hmmmmm decisions! It's hard but you will get there. I never had Braxton hicks! But I can imagine there uncomfortable.

Becky so hope AF shows her face soon. I look forward to doing opks! Find it exciting. Fingers crossed!

Solicitor has requested funds so it's looking good for Friday!!!

Xxx

My hubby wants miller, I just don't know if it's a real name.
Excellent news for Friday :)
Xx

Middle name is going to be victoria. I have had a few bh but my main complaint is pressure. My pelvic area is constantly sore and it going to get thousand times worse when she drops. We are going to check the lungs here in 6 weeks so i may only have a little after that till we do c section. Anywhere from 6-9 weeks left. 36-39 weeks.

Heartburn killing me today/night. It kept me up all nigjt. It feels like my chest is going to explode with fire any minute now. Ugg.

Scaring husband cause i already nesting. Moved a treadmill and stationary bike out of our house friday packed for hospital, plus washed the basket of clothes. Sat. Cleaned closet out and found all the baby stuff plus another basket of clothes. Sunday and yesterday i did relax. And no sleep last night means not much being done today either.he scared i will go earluer then planned and for me its acpossibility.

Vicki

I hope you find some relief from your heart burn Vicki x

Miller James is nice Bev. I think I found that bit the hardest, especially as I wasn't sure what was going on.

Good luck for Friday Laura. Have fingers crossed it all goes through.
I've been doing opks for about 5 weeks. I think I got a positive last Monday. Its hard to tell - I missed a couple of days in holidays as I couldn't do them privately and then when I did it was getting darker. I had one that was pretty much eequal intensity at lunchtime but didn't get to do another one until later the next day (30 hours later). By then there was nothing so missed checking if it continued. So I guess ill find out at the end of the week.

Vicki - thats a lovely name! Sorry to hear about the heartburn. Are you 30 weeks?

Bev -all 3 names are great. They all go well together. Have you heard on you gtt? I got really bad bh's for ages.hope they ease up soon.

Laura - fingers crossed for friday - its brilliant news. Whats your nw house like?

Becky- happy nine months to Marcy! Hope af turns up soon - or not if you may be pregnant! Ella sleeps pretty well at night (hope i havn't jinxed things!). She doesn't sleep much in the day - not sure if she should be sleeping more. I'm not complaining though. She is normally asleep around 9 and then wakes around 2 -3 and then up between 6-7.

Afm, tomorow is a year since Rory was born. So strange. We are going to let off balloons at the crematorium where his ashes are scattered. Can't believe its been a year and now i have the wonderful ella. I am so lucky to have her. :flower::flower:

lotte, Ella sounds like a good sleeper already! So glad a year on you have your rainbow!
Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx
Sounds like a lovely idea and something special. Sending lots of love xx

The gtt is tomorrow, not looking forward to nod eating!!!
Hope tomorrow isn't too bad for you, will be thinking of you
Xx

Lotte be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope having little Ella will help you get through such an important day. I like the idea of realising balloons for your beautiful Rory. Sending much love your way.

Our new house has 3 bedrooms and a garage. Bigger garden too! We live in a 2 bed terrace at the moment with a small garden.... We have been so incredibly lucky as this house has made us enough to put down a bigger deposit. My dad's money was our deposit so I feel happy it's doing more good if that makes sense. I'll post some pictures when we are in.

Bev good luck with your test tomorrow! Fingers crossed all is well for you..... Yuk to no eating!!!!

Xxx

Technically thursday i am 30 weeks. So suprised how fast this is going.

Vicki

Good luck Bev!

Wow 30 weeks already! Congrats Vicki, Bev, Vegas!

Thank you guys :hugs:

Bev - hope the test goes ok and you don't get too hungry!

Laura - the house sounds lovely. I'm sure your dad would be really happy and proud of you. Would love to see pictures when you get settled.

Vicki - oh another december baby! How exciting!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"