Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

They are gonna do my c sec anywhere from 36-39 weeks. So end of nov. To dec. We will do amnio at 36 weeks to see if lungs are ready. I had a couple painful contractions tonight. So i need to keep an eye on tgat. Hopefully just braxton hicks.

Vicki

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been away for so long. I was trying to finish a project that took forever :(

Vicki - Hope they are just braxton-hicks!

Laura - How exciting to be moving into a new house. We need a bigger one as well but I'm not sure we can arrange it before baby arrives :(

Jacky - Hope that was indeed a +OPK ;)

Lotte - We are not acquainted, yet! I had a partial molar earlier this year and I guess you were pregnant with Ella. This thread was the prime thing that kept me sane. Reading all your stories gave me hope & courage!

Bev - Hope your gtt went ok and the results are good...

Vegas - How are you?

Raff - Hope you and your LO's are doing great!

AFM - I had a scan yesterday. The little bean started to look like an actual baby and s/he was even moving! The ob didn't measure but the HB looked and sounded great!
I'll have the double screening test (as it's called here) in 2 weeks and I'm praying everything is fine!

Lotte we are waiting to hear.... Buyers solicitor is waiting on funds! Hopefully we get the go ahead today. How was yesterday lovely?

Ece happy 10 weeks lovely!!!! Great news on your scan. We didn't totally plan on moving but we spoke about it and out of curiosity got our house valued and that made our decision!!!! Just frustrated as we are packed and waiting!!!

Xxx

Fingers crossed for today Laura!

Ece. Congrats on your scan. 10 week already! Hope the next 2 weeks go quickly. X

Lotte, how did Rory's birthday go? Was thinking of you and sending heaps of love xx

I have type 2 dibetes, insulin dependant. Have had 8-9 lbers at 36 weeks. Is why i will go early.

Vicki

30 weeks today...

Webwont know till the time comes. We have to do amnio to see if lungs are ready at 36 weeks. If ready we will schedule it. If not will repeat at 38 weeks and schedule it.

Vicki

Lotte: so happy to see your good news. Sounds like being a mommy is going great for you.

M2C: I hope you get to move soon. Waiting on a new home is much like waiting on a new baby except you will sleep better after you get in the house.

Ece: 10 weeks already! Congrats!

Vicki: hope everything continues to go smoothly for you.

Afm: I'm 30+4 today. Went to the doctor Monday and everything is looking good. They scheduled my c-section for December 12, which will make me 39+4. With my DD they took her at 37+3 so anything after that is uncharted territory. Just wondering what my chances are of going into labor before my scheduled section as I've never been in labor. Regardless, I'm getting excited!

Ya, it is crazy. Hopefully i dont go sooner. Still having braxton hicks not timable but still seems to be to many. But i keepung an eye on it. If it keeps up or gets worse by tomorrow i will call dr.

Vicki

Vegas at first my dr told me he was aiming for dec. 12. But i didnt tell him buy i dont wanr to go that day. I was expevting to have my moler the 12 or 13th and my dad passed in his sleep betweeen the 12 & 14. But since everything is still unkown we might go then too.

Vicki

Vicki: if you do go on the 12th it would be nice to have something positive associated with that date.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been away for so long. I was trying to finish a project that took forever :(

Vicki - Hope they are just braxton-hicks!

Laura - How exciting to be moving into a new house. We need a bigger one as well but I'm not sure we can arrange it before baby arrives :(

Jacky - Hope that was indeed a +OPK ;)

Lotte - We are not acquainted, yet! I had a partial molar earlier this year and I guess you were pregnant with Ella. This thread was the prime thing that kept me sane. Reading all your stories gave me hope & courage!

Bev - Hope your gtt went ok and the results are good...

Vegas - How are you?

Raff - Hope you and your LO's are doing great!

AFM - I had a scan yesterday. The little bean started to look like an actual baby and s/he was even moving! The ob didn't measure but the HB looked and sounded great!
I'll have the double screening test (as it's called here) in 2 weeks and I'm praying everything is fine!

Hi!
Lovely to meet you! This group kept me sane as well. It is truly wonderful.
My story is a little complicated in that i never actually had a molar. I lost a baby back in august 2011 and i had retained placenta, with 2 d and c's. in dec 2011 my hcg was still elevated so i was referred to charing cross hospital. That was when i found this group. I had weekly hcg tests and it continued to fall over the next few months before plateauing at 7. I then fell pregnant really quickly after being given the ok. The pregnancy started well and i all seemed to be going well, with good scans. Because of my first loss i had a doppler used at home each evening and we had always found a nice strong heartbeat until 6th oct. my dh said he was just hiding, but the next morning we still couldn't find it. So we went to labour and delivery and it was confimed that my little boy had too flown wings. I was induced 2 days later. These ladies looked after me through all of this. I then fell pregant with ella and thankfuly she was born on the 31st august.

It is wonderful that so many of us have rainbows as you will too :)

Glad to hear your can went well - its lovely when they look like a baby!

Xx

Lotte we are waiting to hear.... Buyers solicitor is waiting on funds! Hopefully we get the go ahead today. How was yesterday lovely?

Ece happy 10 weeks lovely!!!! Great news on your scan. We didn't totally plan on moving but we spoke about it and out of curiosity got our house valued and that made our decision!!!! Just frustrated as we are packed and waiting!!!

Xxx

Yesterday was nice. We bought 5 blue balloons and we went to the crematorium to let off 3, one for me, one for dh and one for ella. Also at the crem they have a wendy house in the children's garden were we left one balloon with rory's two teddy bears, and the last balloon is at home with us.

I was quite tearful and crying, but i'm ok. Rory was poorly and he sent us the wonderful ella. I struggle a little with the fact that i wish rory was here, but know if that was the case then ella wouldn't be, and ella is just wonderful and i love her more than anything. Its this weird paradox thing.

I hope everything gets sorted. How frustrating! I hope it all goes ahead and the move goes well. Does corban know you are moving, or his he too little still?

Xx

Becky - thanks for asking about yesterday. It was nice (see previous post- i was working through the posts so replied to laura!) how are you doing? How is little lady?

Wow, bev, vicki and vegas baby you are all so close in dates! How exciting!

Xx

Lotte you know I feel that if I didn't have the molar and go through chemo and have an early mc I wouldn't have indigo. I would do it all again to have my precious girl. I know it's a bit different to your story but I feel lucky to have my rainbow..... Incredibly lucky. Your little Rory will always look down on his family and feel loved. Sending big loves your way....
Corban talks about moving as he starts playgroup which his soooooooo excited about! His such a cheeky boy! Full of everything.... Mainly spiders!!!! Haha! Xxxxxx

Vegas we are hoping tomorrow.... Well it Better be as the van is packed! Haha! Exciting you have a date!!! Glad everything is looking good. How often do you get seen now? Vegas why did you have your dd early?

Vicki maybe Vegas is right.... Might help change those dates into a positive? We got married a year and a day after we found out about the molar. We felt it helped us right the wrongs. I'm not sure about Braxton hicks but I guess it's worth an ask if they continue.

Xxx

Lotte, sounds like a lovely celebration of Rory xx
How is Ella going?
Marcy is going well, a real cheeky monkey! Has a strong personality and determination! I'm very lucky!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->