Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

M2C: I'm being seen every two weeks which is standard here until you get to 36 weeks and then you go once a week. Charlotte was born early because I suspected she was breech and requested a scan. She was breech and my amniotic fluid was dangerously low. Due to this I was scheduled for a section the following morning, but sent in for a non-stress test the night before just to be safe. As I'm a little scared that this could happen again I'm going to beg for scans towards the end.

Vegas I think you should get the extra scans just to ease your mind. No need to worry if you don't have to. Not long left till you meet your rainbow! Excited for you xxx

Quick update before nurse comes back. Came to l&d for contractions. Was told irratable uturas. They did test one was AFP to see if you could go into labor tge nect 2 weeks, suprise mine came back positive. So got first steriod shot for baby lungs get another around midnight tagain. I have to stay in for atleast 24 hours. And when i go home its bedrest with bathroomand kitchen rights.

Vicki

Vicki: tell baby she needs to bake a bit longer! Sorry you are on bedrest; that can't be easy with you needing to help out with the other children.

Vicki, hope she hangs on a while longer.

Ladies, strange question but has anyone bothered to get a bottle warmer? They seem good but just don't know if I'm wasting my money

Xx

Oh Vicki hope your ok! Hopefully decides to stay put for a bit longer. Thinking of you xxx

Bev I dunno?! I breast feed so not to sure about bottle Warmers!

We moved!!!!

Xxx

Excellent news about the move. I hate moving, it's so stressful. I hope you will all be happy in your new home xx

The buyer only deposited funds this morning so we had a nervous wait. Boxes and chaos everywhere but at least we are in.

How did your test go?

Xxx

Was a horrible experience, I was so hungry! Should hear in the next week

X

Laura- yay for being in! Fab news. Now for the fun job of unpacking :happydance: thanks for your previous message. Feel much better now - i hate annivsaries etc it just brings it all back.

Bev - hope the gtt comes back clear. How do you plan to feed little one? We started bf her, but she lost too much weight, so they said to supplement her. I had sooo much milk, i expressed and used the bottle warmer lots. However the cheeky madam decided that the bottle was nice and easy and she refused to latch. We made the decision to switch to formula. (This was a very hard decision but was right for us - i lost too much weight bf and have a long history of anorexia - and i knew i was starting to spiral). Anyway, with formula, i don't think they advise you to use a bottle warmer, and advise to make up bottles as you need them with boiled water. So we havn't used our bottle warmer since we stopped with the expressed milk.

Vicki- sorry o hear about bedrest. I hope the next few weeks go quickly.

Becky - thanks for your messge. Glad to hear Marcie is doing well. Ella is good, changing lots. She is much more alert and becomng interested in everything. She is still sleeping pretty well - up once maybe twice most nights.

Hopefully will be having a quietish day today, he weather is horrible, but i will try to get out for a little walk with the pram. We have ella's 6 week check on monday. Excited to hear how much weight she has gained! I can't believe how big she is!

Have a nice weekend veryone

Xx

Sorry put the wrong name of tesr it wasfFN. I got home around 2:30. My mom left around 3pm i went upstairs and went to sleep by 3 30. And just woke up at 12:30. Got some foid just now and relaxing in tub before u go back to sleep. I was sent home with rx of viseral for contractions, the only side effact so far is drowisness. I am on a taking it easy staus and use common sense status. I still gonna do wha t i do sense i never really do alot during day. Antpy more nesting has to be done through husband and kids. All the contractions so far has not done anything to cervix which is good. I need to call dr on monday to see if tgey wanted to see me sooner or not in the office. Since it was tge other dr that came and saw me in hospital yesterday.

Vicki

Bev, i bought one but dont remeber why. There were times i pumped cause i was so full then baby hungety. I used it a handful of times. But i bough a car one too which was nice cause i couldnt take them out to feed them while driving. So i used that and fed out of bottle.

Vicki.

Just received a letter from the hospital, I do have GD, have my first appointment on Tuesday. Not sure how to feel about it.
Lotte - im going to try breastfeeding. But was thinking of getting the warmer for expressed or if I have to top up with formula.
Been checking out buggies today, think we havd decided, we keep going back to the same one.
Xx

Sorry bev. I hope u can keep it down with diet, i lived my food to much. So i was on unsulin when it was just GD,

With all the meds i recueved in hospital i having difficult time with my levels. But still udually under 175.

Baby has been moving slower smaller mivents since i been out. But this morning she started making habs but all lower beneath belly button. More lower then that usually. I think i might have dropped maybe hands width.

Vicki.

Still dying of heartburn...

Just received a letter from the hospital, I do have GD, have my first appointment on Tuesday. Not sure how to feel about it.
Lotte - im going to try breastfeeding. But was thinking of getting the warmer for expressed or if I have to top up with formula.
Been checking out buggies today, think we havd decided, we keep going back to the same one.
Xx

Sorry about the gd. Sorry i can't offer an advice. :hugs: i know tina had this though.

What buggy are you looking at?

Xx

Sorry bev. I hope u can keep it down with diet, i lived my food to much. So i was on unsulin when it was just GD,

With all the meds i recueved in hospital i having difficult time with my levels. But still udually under 175.

Baby has been moving slower smaller mivents since i been out. But this morning she started making habs but all lower beneath belly button. More lower then that usually. I think i might have dropped maybe hands width.

Vicki.

Still dying of heartburn...

I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you. :hugs:

Xx

At least I don't have to wait long for the appointment. And I suppose on the plus side with a controlled diet I shouldn't have too much weight to lose afterwards. I'll have to be tested again after the birth, that along with the hcg testing!! Seems never ending problems.
We are going with the bugaboo. Just need to decide on colours now.
How are things with everyone else xx

Sorry to hear Bev! I hope its able to be controlled by diet. A good friend has just been diagnosed but diet has helped her. I think she is also down 2 kg from pre pregnancy at 30kg. Having said that thoughshe was overweight to start with. I was given a bottle warmer and can't say I know how to even use it, so its safe to say I haven't opened it. I just used a jug of hot water for the times I expressed. But then I have a booby loving girl. Won't take a bottle at all!

Yay Laura! Hope the move is going well.

Lotte, sound like Ella is a good sleeper! So good to hear its going well xx

I'm a bit proud. I weighed Marcy for her 9 month check up last week... Finally 7kg (15 pound 10 I think)! So glad she got there before every plateaus with the crawling! I can't keep her still now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->