Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Vicki, hope all goes well and she hangs on another month xx

Thanks. I getting lots of pressure in pelvis. This 3-4 lb girl is pushing up from around belky button to push into pelivis so it feels like a 50 lb baby trying to fit into pelvis.

Vicki

At least I don't have to wait long for the appointment. And I suppose on the plus side with a controlled diet I shouldn't have too much weight to lose afterwards. I'll have to be tested again after the birth, that along with the hcg testing!! Seems never ending problems.
We are going with the bugaboo. Just need to decide on colours now.
How are things with everyone else xx

Lovely! Which bugaboo are you getting?

Glad you don't have to wait too long for an appt.

Xx

Thinking of everyone on here new and old today on Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day x

Lotte, sound like Ella is a good sleeper! So good to hear its going well xx

I'm a bit proud. I weighed Marcy for her 9 month check up last week... Finally 7kg (15 pound 10 I think)! So glad she got there before every plateaus with the crawling! I can't keep her still now!

Thanks becky. We had her 6 week check yesterday - she is now 10lbs 2!

Marcy sounds like a cutie! How often does she get checked?

Xx

Thanks. I getting lots of pressure in pelvis. This 3-4 lb girl is pushing up from around belky button to push into pelivis so it feels like a 50 lb baby trying to fit into pelvis.

Vicki

How are feeling now? Hope bed rest isn't too bad. Have you got someone to look after your other children?

Xx

Laura
I hope the move went well. Meant to say your post about Corban and spiders made me smile!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

We are good. Can't believe lo is over 6 weeks old! Although tbh don't remember life without her!

Lots of love today as well for infant loss day. I lit three candles - one for each of my angels and one for all other precious angels who left too soon

Xx

My thoughts are with everyone today xx

Lotte, great job with Ella's 6 week check. I can't believe she is 6 weeks already!
I've been weighing Marcy every month myself at the health centre as after the 6 month one the next one isn't until 12 months. I just want to make sure she is still gaining.

Vicki, how are you feeling today?

Hello ladies!
Hope it's ok if I join. Just had a d&e today for a molar pregnancy. Not sure of results until next week but it's hard to find people who understand! It's also hard to be in other threads with people who had regular mc's and don't have to wait to try again. We have 6-12 months of waiting depending on what the pathology report says.
We're coping well and staying positive, but boy do we want a healthy baby in our arms after all this.

Hello ladies!
Hope it's ok if I join. Just had a d&e today for a molar pregnancy. Not sure of results until next week but it's hard to find people who understand! It's also hard to be in other threads with people who had regular mc's and don't have to wait to try again. We have 6-12 months of waiting depending on what the pathology report says.
We're coping well and staying positive, but boy do we want a healthy baby in our arms after all this.

Hi Leahlou,
Welcome to our group. I'm so sorry for your loss. We all know how hard it is to have to wait to ttc when thats the very thing you want to do most in the world. I would say now, that the time went wuick (although it felt a lifetime at the time). We tried to have plans during that time (we did some stuff to the house and went to the US).
I hope the results are as good as they can be snd the wait is 6 months. In the uk, i think the wait is 6 months either from the d and e or from when levels get back to less than 5 depending on what they are like 8 weeks after the d and e. if you have chemo, the wait is longer although there is a lot of research that says 6 months is ok. The US may be different though.

You have the right attitude in staying positive, which for me was so hard, but it does make a big difference.

Lots of :hugs:

Lotte xx

Hi LeahLou, welcome and sorry you have found yourself here. When I was told to wait 6 months it felt like a lifetime away but honestly it went so quickly. Fingers crossed your results are good.

x

Lotte, we're getting the Cameleon 3, either in black and orange or black and blue. Its not the cheapest but by far the easiest to steer. Then we'll get the maxi cosy seat and base to go with it. Still feels strange talking about all of this!! It was the end of my world this time last year and look at me now :)
Went to the diabetes clinic yesterday. Its going to be hard work trying to control it with diet, my numbers have been over twice so far, just waiting to check my lunchtime ones. I really don't want to have to take insulin.
On the plus side I won't be able to go over 40 weeks, so he definitely won't be a Christmas baby. So we can plan a little better now.
How is everyone else doing?
xx

Vicki how are things?

Bev sorry to hear about your gd just hope you get it in check. Will they induce you if you get to 40 weeks? I have a bugaboo bee and I love it. Not so good off road but living in the city I don't do much off roading!

Lotte yay to Ella being 10lb!!! Corban is a funny one. Move went fairly well! Chris has smashed out the bathroom.... It had a shower only and Corban hates water on his face so we need a bath ASAP. How are your cats getting on?

X

Leah I'm so so sorry you've had to come and find us. Molars are very hard to get your head round. Do you know if it's partial or complete? How are you feeling? Lots of us ladies here to support you so any questions please ask us as one of us will always be able to help.

Xxx

LeahLou, sorry you had to find us but welcome xx
When do you find out if it was full or partial? What testing do you have to have?
I had a partial diagnosed Jan 2012. My rainbow was born this year in Jan (12 months on).

Laura, good to hear the move went well. Are you doing much bathroom remodeling or just adding the bath?

Bev. Exciting. We looked at those prams but we needed our pram to do a lot of off road stuff so I got a strider. You are getting one very nice pram! Lucky bubs!

Best day of the week today - we have swimming lessons! Marcy loves them :)

Sorry leahlou. It is very hard for waiting but i tried to not think about it betwwen school last year which made time go fast at least for a few months. But it went faster some days then others. Hopefully you wi only have to wait 6. Even if a cm waiting 6 should be enough depending if your numbers go down good and stay down.

As fo me i doing good. No baby yet. Dr not seem to worried today. I go back in 2 weeks for another u.s. And a nst test. I am a step up from bed rest so i can take care of kids and all. But man if i on my feet too much it feels like she is gonna just push herself out.so much pressure. All is good though an no baby.

Vicki

Becky we gutted the bathroom.... The plumber is here fitting the bath right now.... My hair needs a wash!!!!!!!

Vicki good news bubba is staying put. Make sure you take it easy which I'm sure is a bit difficult with all your children.

Leah how are you feeling?

Xxx

I get up drop 4 kids off at school (one rides his bike) come home fix toast or cereal (if i didnt pick up something somewhere) for breakfast. Nita and i take a nap after breakfast till about 10 or 11. Usually me later tgen her. But on days she wakes up before me she will go play in her room across from mine.. Then we get lunch and lay around. That is how most of my days go. So taking it easy is no problem

Today i picked up a little hereand there and swept and use a stick vac to vaccuum a little. Like 10 minutes of cleaning.

Was having a dream that babies head was starting to come out and i was getting ready to call husband at work. When the phone woke me up, a stupid telemarketing recording saying congratulations u may have won a free mefic alert system. That just disterbed me... After tge dream i was having.

Vicki

Hey ladies,
Hopefully we'll have answers either tomorrow or early next week. I'm just vegging trying to recover. Pretty uncomfortable and having some clots that are keeping me on edge. But Percocet is good stuff!
Thanks for keeping up with me already ladies!

Vicki sounds like your resting.

Leah keep us updated when you get your results. What is Percocet? Sorry if that's a silly question but I don't know. We will all support you lovely!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->