Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hey ladies,
The nurse at my first appointment said if the baby doesnt get too big and I make it to 40 weeks I would be induced. Seeing the doctors on tuesday so will see if they say the same thing.
Had midwife appointment yesterday, apparently baby is breech and engaged, no wonder I'm so uncomfortable. She said they might try and move him later but she didn't think he would budge, so would be a c section. Taking it all with a pinch of salt. The last time I saw her she told me I was having a girl (by the sound of the heartbeat!) That I coukd have a natural birth with GD and that I had to stop eating carbs and sugar. None of which is correct!
Will be having a scan next week so will see exactly where he is and how engaged. The lump that apparently is his head has been at the top for ages.
I cant believe how many issues ive had. The road to being a mummy is certainly a bumpy one!
Xx

Bev, sorry to hear that its not going smoothly. sounds like the midwife doesnt really know. It will be all worth when you hold your little boy! Xx

Oh bev!!!! Like Becky said once your baby boy is in your arms all will be forgotten xxx

Bev: sorry to hear you've got so much going on with baby right now. There is plenty of time for him to move and without the ultrasound they really don't know anything for sure. Charlotte was breech, but all my doctors claimed she was head-down. The most important thing is that you and baby are healthy. If you are interested in trying to get baby to turn check out the techniques on spinningbabies.com. GL!

Yeah spinning babies is great. Indigo was back to back and I used some techniques and she turned. Might be worth a look?!

Xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry, I've been away for so long! I've got a horrible flu and the only thing I do these days is sleep, sleep and more sleep. I wake up at meal times, try to swallow some pieces, then go back to sleep!!!

I'm so afraid to take any medication which makes it even more difficult. I drink warm milk with honey and linden tea. Hope they are helping!

Sorry, it's impossible for me to write personalized messages to each of you. But I hope you're all fine.

Hope to join back soon...

Lotte, we're getting the Cameleon 3, either in black and orange or black and blue. Its not the cheapest but by far the easiest to steer. Then we'll get the maxi cosy seat and base to go with it. Still feels strange talking about all of this!! It was the end of my world this time last year and look at me now :)
Went to the diabetes clinic yesterday. Its going to be hard work trying to control it with diet, my numbers have been over twice so far, just waiting to check my lunchtime ones. I really don't want to have to take insulin.
On the plus side I won't be able to go over 40 weeks, so he definitely won't be a Christmas baby. So we can plan a little better now.
How is everyone else doing?
xx

That pram is lovely. The colours sound cool too! We have the mamas and papas sola and we are really happy with it. We use mainly the carrycot at the moment. I love taking her for walks.

I know what you mean about buying the stuff. I don't think i believed she would be here until she was actually here!

I hope you dn't need the insulin. And as you say, least you won't go overdue!

Xx

Lotte yay to Ella being 10lb!!! Corban is a funny one. Move went fairly well! Chris has smashed out the bathroom.... It had a shower only and Corban hates water on his face so we need a bath ASAP. How are your cats getting on?

Xxx

She's my little milk monster! I don't know how i'm going be able to pick her up soon! :haha:

Glad the move went well. I hope the bathroom gets sorted soon. It sounds like your dh is on the case. How is Indigo doing? Is she still sleeping in your room?

Cats were doing ok, but unfortunately we have a neighbourhood cat who is unneutered male and he has started coming in the house and spraying everywhere. With the babies things I was unhappy about it, so we took the cats back o my parents for the time being. Not sure what to do about the male cat though.... Its a shame because my girls were doing fine with ella. :nope:

Xx

Bev - i hope baby turns. There is still time for baby to turn. I sometimes think all the bumps in the road we have make us appreciate being a mother even more. My mum was asking us today if we would have more children, and I said I don't think so, because of all the heart ache getting Ella, and she said but it has taught you so much and mad eyou who you are today. I'm not saying its good to have a shity time but when the baby is here it will all be worthwhile. :flower:

Becky - swimming lessons sound fun! I'm glad Marcy likes them.

Vicki - glad baby is staying put.

Leahlou - i hope you are doing ok.

Afm, we are ok. I had my six week check yesterday. I am still in quite a bit of pain down below. She took a look and said it may just be bruising and if it is still sore in 3. - 4 weeks to go back. How long was it painful for you guys?

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.
Lots of love
Xx

Lotte yes indigo is still in with us. Probably around Christmas when her room is decorated we will put her in her own room. She also still has a feed at night so it's easier having her next to the bed.

Sorry to hear about your cats! We had a cat that used to come in a scare our cats and eat there food.... So as horrible as it sounds we squirted him with water when he came in and he never came back.

I was very very sore for a long time after I had Corban..... I think as I pushed for 4 hours I was just very bruised. I got checked by the nurse and dr and all was fine they just said give time!!!! Just keep an eye on it but I'm sure it's probably bruising.

Ece sorry to hear your poorly. Hoping you feel better soon

Xxx

Ece, hope you are feeling better soon xx

Bev, I hope you don't need insulin! I hope you little boy turns xx

Wow Laura, lots of work in the bathroom. Hope you get it finished soon :)

Lotte, I think I was sore for a good 6 weeks. The worst was week 2 - 4 when the bruising came out. I loved ice packs and salt baths. I found it helped heaps. I only pushed for 25 minutes. I have heard other ladies sore up to 3 months. A good friend was still taking pain relief at 6 weeks. I hope you start to feel normal soon xx

We are starting to get some gorgeous sunny days again for spring. We had a family picnic in the park with a friend and her husband and 15month old. Marcy loved playing in the park especially with her best friend (she is 6 months older and was due a few days before my mole. So very special little girl to us :) ). Wonderful day!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend xx

Bev! Hope everything's going ok!

Ece, are you in the May group? Hope you feel better !

So I thought I was doing fine for the past couple days. Been pretty cheery and enjoying the lounge time, but tonight I started feeling either phantom kicks or uterine spasms and I'm devastated again.. :cry: I had just started feeling my lo's kick the week before we lost them and now to be having these "kicks" is like a bad dream. It feels unfair. Did Anyone else have this after their d&e?

Lotte yes indigo is still in with us. Probably around Christmas when her room is decorated we will put her in her own room. She also still has a feed at night so it's easier having her next to the bed.

Sorry to hear about your cats! We had a cat that used to come in a scare our cats and eat there food.... So as horrible as it sounds we squirted him with water when he came in and he never came back.

I was very very sore for a long time after I had Corban..... I think as I pushed for 4 hours I was just very bruised. I got checked by the nurse and dr and all was fine they just said give time!!!! Just keep an eye on it but I'm sure it's probably bruising.

Ece sorry to hear your poorly. Hoping you feel better soon

Xxx

We did that with the water! Caught him in the cat carrier and had the hose on him. Rspca recommended it. He stayed away for 3 days and then came back as if nothing had happened!

Xx

We are starting to get some gorgeous sunny days again for spring. We had a family picnic in the park with a friend and her husband and 15month old. Marcy loved playing in the park especially with her best friend (she is 6 months older and was due a few days before my mole. So very special little girl to us :) ). Wonderful day!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend xx

Very jealous- we are now going into winter!

Xx

Thanks laura and becky - i'll just give it more time. :coffee:

Leahlou sorry about the kicks :hugs:

Xx

Lotte he came back?!?! After that?!? Wow! One determine cat.

Leah I never had a cmp so felt no kicks. I'm sorry your experiencing that. Some days are harder than others. Will you get results this week?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->