Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Leah- I didn't feel anything before or after. Can't be nice, hope it doesn't last long.
Ece - hope you're feeing better.
I had my flu and whooping cough jabs on Friday, been feeling terrible ever since. One my arms is bright red and feels like I been punched over and over. I found out today I had a reaction when I was a kid and was told not to have any more! To late for that information!
I've also had my scan and diabetes appointments through for the rest of my time. Should make the time go a little quicker.
Xx

Leah: I thought I was feeling something before the pmp was discovered, but it stopped growing around week eight so I think it may have just been my uterus contracting. Sad regardless. Hope it stops for you soon.

Bev: sorry for the bad reaction. My arm was sore and bruised for a week after the whooping cough vaccine. Is their anything you can do about the bad reaction?

Afm: I'm 32 weeks today and starting to feel really pregnant. Went for a longish walk yesterday (two miles) and paid for it the rest of the day. It felt as though someone had kicked me in the girl parts or perhaps like I had ridden a horse too long. Ouch! My hands and feet are swelling more easily now too. Baby kicks and moves all the time. So much more active than my dd. I'm just hoping the next seven weeks and four days pass quickly. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Leahlou, I was the same as Vegas. My pmp stopped growing at 7.5 weeks but wasn't found til 15 weeks. I was told it was my uterus contracting. Sorry I can't help. I hope it doesn't last long. Lots of hugs x

Hope it goes quickly for you both, Vegas and Bev xx

Bev, my whooping cough was very sore and red for quite a while. Hopefully it eases soon xx

Hi ladies! I can't believe BevB, Vicki, and Vegas are down to your last couple months. It always seems that everyone else's pregnancies go fast!

Well I'm about on pins and needles. We're doing cry it out at the moment...it is so painful!!! If I didn't know how well it worked I'd be really freaking out. Emsley has been waking us up around 4-8 times a night for the last 2 weeks. We're like zombies around here. She always needs her pacifier to sleep so tonight we took it away and are making her work it out. :cry: The exact same thing happened with Gloria...these are the parts of being a mom that suck.

She also just had her 4 month check up! 13 lbs 12 oz, 25.25 inches...and I can't remember the head circumference but it was 20th percentile. Tiny head compared to the rest of her. It explains why everyone thinks she's a newborn when they see just her head popping out of the baby carrier! Lol!

Okay, well this was a good distraction...she's finally getting quiet!

Bev that's a bit rubbish! Hope you feel better soon. When do you have your scan? I always felt appointments helped me focus on that instead of the end!

Vegas happy 32 weeks! If I done to much walking my lady bits would hurt. I also felt indigo moved more.... Her movements where actually really painful!!!! Have you got everything ready?

Raff we done the whole cry it out thing with Corban. At about 6 months he decided he wanted feeding every 5 seconds! It took 3 nights and his slept through ever since. I feel for you though as it's soooooooooooo hard. Bless emsley! Good on her for being 13lbs! I hope the crying it out goes well and isn't to hard on you.

Xxx

I am doing good. 31.4 weeks preg. A 1.3 weeks out of hospital and still preg. Hope it stays that way for a ittle longer. Fri night i could not sleep but i got up to go to bathroom around 7 sat morning and threw up. Which made me paranoid (thinking my body is cleaning itself out.). I slept most of sunday. So not really slep last night. Having a few minor contactions but nothing constant yet. If tgey become more then bh feeling i will try to see if changing positions or drinking more will stop them. If not i will take a vistral. Dont want to if i dont have to. Cause husband at work. But will call him if i habe to take one. Thinking they are just bh but will see.

This has slowed everything way down. Cause before i knew i was at a slighter risk i did not question everything my body did. Now i do. So the days seem to be alot slower. Oh well praying baby lungs are ready in 4.5 weeks as long as he still dies amnio.

Vicki

Everyday is a extra day for bubba to grow.... Hang in there little one!!! Xxx

Yes m2c but of lungs are ready at 36 weeks i want her out. I have had 9.2 lber at 36 weeks. Mine grow huge fast. That was my biggest so far. I want a nice 6 lber. Again.....i miss my smaller babes.

Vicki

Vicki is a section harder with a bigger baby?

Bev how's you feeling?

Leah any news from you?

Everyone else how are you doing?

Xxx

Hi ladies,
Not sure what to do about the reaction, glad to hear its not just me though.
7 working days left at work, cant wait. Will be so nice not having to get up so early especially in the dark. Even if its only for a few weeks :)
Had an appointment and they are happy with my levels so far so shouldnt need insulin. But im really craving chocolate. Think I might sneak some in my hospital bag.
Scan is next tuesday. Still feels breech unless his bottom is rock hard!
Xx

Results came back from d&e and everything was normal! My doctor was SURE it was a molar pregnancy even after the d&e, but the pathology report said it wasn't.

TMI! I did pass a lot of big clots over the weekend, so I had to go back in to make sure they got everything out. From what they saw, they did, but I have to go back on Methergine (medicine that makes you have contractions) and another medicine to thin my uterine lining. It'll also help get my periods back on track.

But, it was nothing that they thought it could've been! My levels are lowering so we may be able to TTC sooner than later! Just trying to keep calm and be positive :)

Thank you SO much ladies for being here for me.

M2c had my c sec because of that baby. So last was the only one so far. I get very uncomfy so much faster and its sad because i am fighting to keep her in right now but i am so over being pregnant for now. I have so much pressre and pain i woke up feeling very nauseas and had a bad headavhe. All these complaints i usually start having around 35 weeks or so.i know it will be worth it to keep her in as long as i can but time is standing still now. Threw up saturday morning so i was sure subday or monday i would have issues luckily i didnt but dh was gone both of those days.

I just want the rest to go uneventful for me. No heartburn, able to sleep at night. Last night i slept good except i think i woke up to pee ten times. A little to much for me.

Vicki

One of the pics from my bump shoot x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
And another, my favourite x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Bev great news on the insulin fingers crossed it stays that way. Hopefully he turns for you.... You still have time. Would you have him turned? Your photo shoot pictures are lovely! Beautiful in fact!

Vicki hopefully she stays put until her lungs are ready. Sounds like your fed up so hopefully she is ok at 36 weeks like you said.

Leah I'm soooo sorry for you loss but happy it's not molar. I hope that you can try again sooner rather than later.

Xxxx

Thanks. Think I'm going to put the black and white one in the nursery.
Ive seen a programme where they tried to turn a baby and it wasn't nice. Ive also been told that it doesn't mean they stay there. So at the moment I'd say no.
Xx

Bev that sounds like a lovely idea. Are you having newborn photos done too?? I don't think I'd have a baby turned.... It looks soooooo uncomfortable. Hopefully he turns!!! Little monkey xxx

Yes, I've got three more booked for next year at different points. She has said that for the first ones we should go in the first 5 days, not sure how achievable that is, lol.
Hopefully he will move, being a handful already!
Xx

Newborn pictures are amazing! So lucky my sis in law is a baby photographer. Have you booked a cake smash??

Xxx

You are very lucky! I was very impressed with what we get for the money though.
Think I might save that for a birthday when he's older maybe. Have you done it? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->