Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Corban had a cake smash and indigo will too. For there 1st birthday. Corban didn't smash he just gently picked bits off!! Hehe. I think the pictures are worth it! Such previous pictures xxx

Leahlou - glad tests came back normal for you.

Bev - lovely pictures, you look fab!

Laura - everytime I read about your babies I just smile! They sound just adorable.

Becky- hope all is ok with you and your gorgeous daughter.

Afm, been quite busy, although not really done much if that makes sense! I have an exam in 4 weeks, so been trying to study for that, also looking after Ella. She is good, but very congested especially at night. She has been since she was born (apparently it can happen with csecion and forceps babies since they come through the birth canal so quickly (or not in csection case)). Trying saline drops, elevating her moses basket, but it doesn't seem to help. Trying to persevre with it - hoping she doesn't notice it too much.

Hope you are all ok.

Xx

Yes really uncomfy. Today been a bad day. They way she is moving and all hurts. I have really bad rls and legs aching cause of it. I know i dont mean it but 3 weeks or less in NICU sounds better tgen all this pain. Almost ready to take a pill so i can relax a little. Even though i not having contraction. I am so tired of this today hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Vicki

Vicki, hope you feel more comfortable today.

Leahlou, glad your results were normal!

Lotte, good luck with your study. i hope you can find ssomething to help Ella. Marcy gets very congested when she is teething. She also was a bit at birth from my quick labour but they suctioned it all out as it was affecting her feeding. We found a humidifier helps at night when she is teething.
We are good. Had a sleep in this morning. I think she was worn out after our play date yesterday :)

Vicki - Sorry you're feeling poor. It will be all worth it in some weeks...

Lotte - Good luck on your exam. Must be hard to study with a little baby. And sorry Ella is having congestion. As Jacky suggests, a humidifier might help.

Bev - The pictures are perfect. Love the b&w one. So precious...

Leah - Glad your pathalogy came back good. Hope you'll be able to TTC again soon.
A molar is not the end of the world, but in the beginning it sure feels like so. I think I was the last addition to the group in March, after a partial molar.
My hcg took its time to decrease, but my ob gave me the thumb up a little early (3 months after reaching negative) due to my age (36). So we started TTC again and fell pregnant.
I am having fortnightly scans which keep me a little sane but I guess I won't relax until I hold my baby in my arms.

Laura, Raff & Jacky - Guess you're over the moon with your lo's...

Vegas - Maybe your puncher is a little boy?! You're not finding out the sex, are you?

AFM - Had my nt scan yesterday and it was great. The little bean measured 4 days ahead and was moving constantly. I also gave blood and urine samples and will get the risk results on monday.
The ob couldn't say for sure but he said there's a good chance we're having a .....boy! We'll of course know more in about a month...

Oh wow! Congrats Ece! Wonderful, exciting news xx and a boy (let's hope the scan in a month says the same thing! ) Good luck with your risks Monday xx ... And definitely over the moon with my lo. The love of my life :)

Lotte what is your exam for? Does Ella sleep a lot so you can revise? Poor Ella I take it that it will clear up on its own?! Indigo was congested at birth but cleared herself before they needed to suction her. My babies are adorable!!! Hehe! One blessed mummy!

Vicki how are you feeling? Hope your feeling better today. When do you see the dr again?

Becky I feel sooooooooo lucky! My babies are so beautiful. I feel incredibly lucky.

Ece what lovely news! And a boy! Exciting. When is your next scan? So so pleased for you.

Xxx

Quick update. Yesterday was getting really irratable aggitayed. Really sensitive to touch. Like right now when i at home i cant stand pants. The pressure around stomach. The kids hugging me without a watning is really hard for me. She is on my nerve that causes rls so legs hurt. I feel bad cause just being around the whole family or alot of peopke just too much for me. And that scares me cause i usually get tgis way when it gets closer. Husband came down with a cold a couple days ago and so if she came before his sypmtoms were gone i am not to sure i would be confortable visiting her in nicu. (i have had 2 kids in nicu. So i am not scared if she has to be there.) but i would not want her to get sick and have to stay longer. My 10 year old was born at 33 weeks and was in there for ten days. No steriod shots and no need for any assistance with feeding or breathing. Was in issolet for a few days then went to crib. So he was there as feeder and grower. But if she can wait as ling as she can it would be best. But at least till her dad is done being sick and no one else gets it. Worse would be if kids got ot after she was disscharged from hospital and keeping her issolated frim them.

Just worried cause i know its coming sooner then later. Whether in 4 weeks when lungs are ready or before. Not sure of course bur we have to stay jealthy for her. (having 6 kids with 5 in school that is almost impossable.)

Oh and she is a gymnist trying to break my pelvic bones is what it feels like today.

Vicki

Painful. Wishing her out except for tomorrow. She is not allowed to come out on halloween. Other then that i very irratable.

Vicki

How is everyone else? Preggo ladies how are you doing? Bump shots????

Rainbow mummy's how are we? Bubbas all ok?

Xxx

Hopefully in 3 weeks at 36 weeks. I have ob tomorrow with us and nst. I will talk to him then cause i having tons of pressure. Also its hard to believe that in 3-6 weeks i could be holding a new baby girl. Of course i hoping more towards 3 weeks...

Vicki

Baby weighing 5 lbs 10oz. Give or take 2 lbs. Really depressed. Dr lectured over the top about blood sugars. They act like all i do is sit around and eat junk food. So now i in mind frame i just wont eat for the next 3 weeks. Or live off meat and salad. Maybe 1 piece of toast for breakfast in morning. I just really depressed. Mentally done. She can come out tomorriw and i fine. Just really depressed. Hormonal the dr did not need to say as much as he dod. He didnt take in avcount the more kids u have the more the baby weights. Which is true and he tried dening it. Fluid was on the higher side of normal. So i go in weekly for u.s. And nst. Dr will do amnio in 3 weeks but i honstely hope she comes before then, ihe just pissed me off today.

Vicki

Hold on in there Vicki. It seems like forever but she really will be here soon.

Xxx

I know m2c, i usually like my dr. But today he set me off. I ate a small piece of ham. About 19 carbs or less of. Blood sugar before was 79 2 hours later after i ate was 107. Hopefuly husband and son got my text to wake me to make sure i not going low. I was so mad and depressed i didnt want to eat. So no snack either. I was not even tempted when the kids came home from trick or treating trying ti give me candy saying i saving this one for you. I just basically cried on and off ltonight. I told my husband maybe i should have went woth them and maybe it would have put me in labor by tomorrow.

However i not sure how she can beat me up so hard inside and not break my water... She is really going at it... OUCH?

vicki

Vicki, thinking of you! Hang in there. You are doing an awesome job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->