Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Jacky praying for u. Hope if it is positive all will be well with it. Congrats. As for morning sickness i had it around 6 dpo. I am trying to think. This has been the first time i had it, and i still pregnant and not remember much. I got sick alot at night. Like middle of the night. I have older kids so i could tell them to go play with younger ones. It sucked but here i am 33.5 week later and i honestly dont remember it. Dr did prescribe meds and that did help.

Afm- it varies day by day. Hour by hour. Today was good. When i feel pressure i lay down. Yesterday was bad i was in tears. So it varies. 2.3 weeks hopefully we do amnio but right now living week by week cause day by day makes me too paraniod but any farther makes me stress. So one dr apt to another.

Vicki

Thanks Vicki. I remember now that you got sick quite early. I hope the next few weeks go very quickly for you and her lungs are ready. Very soon you will be holding your rainbow! Xx

Thanks ladies. Have started napping when Marcy does. I think this will be our thing. Sleep at the same time.

Laura, that would have been hard chemo with this age. So glad you have you rainbow now :)I have to get on the computer to up load pics so will try this week. Marcy is 10 months today so has changed a lot since my last photo :)

Vegas, not long now. I remember I got so sore near the end too. I also started swelling up at the same point due to blood pressure changes. I hope everything goes well at the docs. Not long now and you will be cuddling you'd rainbow! Xx

Bev, that's not much weight at all. I hope you get a better midwife next time. I wouldn't feel bad about complaining. I would be too. I won't see a couple of the Docs or midwives in our hospital as I dont trust them. The countdown is on xx

Dr apt update. My water went from 21 last thursday to 23 today. Under 25 is normal. Measuring 45 weeks from the help of water. They didnt measure baby because she said they need a good 2 weeks in between to be accurate. Nst was normal. Blood pressure was 150/78. Mine usually runs 120-130/80 lately. So higher number is high. They made me sit there for about 10 min after nst to retest it and it was the same. So they let me go. So i feel like they werent to concerned. So i go in next wed for another us to check fluid and nst. And we go from tgere. Pressure is bad. I hoping to go before then but also hopung i dont. I want to bring her home with me so hey. Its just hard measuring 45 weeks preg...

Vicki

Measuring 45 weeks! Wow! Sounds like your really going through it. Hang on in there lovely your doing great. The finish line is in sight (might not feel like it) xxx

Wow Vicki! Sounds very uncomfortable. Not long now. Praying for you xx

Hi ladies,

I'm so tired and sleepy these days, it seems I'm right back at the beginning of the first trimester?!

Vicki - Wow! 45 weeks pregnant must be very uncomfortable! Hope her lungs are ready soon...

Jacky - Huge congrats! I didn't have bad ms. But if you remember my hcg was over the roof and it turned out to be fine (at least it seems so for now)! Happy 10 months to Marcy :)

Bevb - 2 stones sound fantastic. I don't understand why they are so worried. I've already gained 4 kg (~9 pounds) in 3 months! Now I need to slow down a bit ;)

Vegas - Are you sure all 7 pounds are real weight? I mean some/most of it may be water?! That may be why your feet are so swollen. Are you getting too much salt? I know it causes a lot of water retention!

Laura - Great news on your home improvements. I hope Indie loves her own room, and Corban his new play group.

Dan-o - Yep, I'm 36; will be almost 37 when baby arrives. When my aunt married at 37, I thought she was ancient (I was 13 then!) :)

AFM - Not much to report, other than my mild nausea and fatigue still lingering. I thought they would dissapear by now. I have another scan next Wednesday and I'm lookng forward to it. These waitings between scans are just killing me! Hope I'll feel movements soon...

Ece, hope it goes quickly for you. I was the scan between scans with Marcy. Hope you feel movement soon xx

Laura, how did Corban like playgroup? How did you find spending time with just Indi?

As me for. I started cravi g chocolate yesterday so I took a test again and nothing. It was negative again this morning so just waiting for af now. Bit disappointed but it was early so high risk it wasn't right. At least now I can have a full cycle. Wasn't to be. Bit unfair I had to be so sick though for nothing. But the up side... I am now pre-Marcy weight finally. Fingers crossed for next time lucky.

Sorry jacky.

At this point. 10days -2 weeks in nicu doesnt sound bad. I just wamt her out. I in so much pain i have no patience with the other kids i just done.

Vicki

Oh I'm sorry Becky. You know the month before I fell pregnant with Corban I had a very faint positive but ended up bleeding a few days later. I took that as something wasn't right but hey the next month I fell with Corban. Fingers crossed for next month lovely.

Vicki I'm sorry your going through it. I hope her lungs are good and she arrives safely and healthily for you.

Ece lovely to hear from you. 14 weeks! Exciting. Have you a mini bump yet?

Corban loved his two mornings at playgroup! No tears so that's great so far. Indie is doing fine in her own room..... Even though she still has a night feed it's not to bad. Once she's a bit better on solids I'll wean her off that feed. House improvements are going great! I'll have to get some pictures up when things are in a better order. I feel a lot more homely here than our last house so it's just great!

Xxxx

Hotmones getting to me big time. Second night in a row i just wanna lock myself in my room for the night.

Vicki

Sorry to hear that Jackyb, fingers crossed for soon.
Ece - glad to hear all is going well, are you showing yet?
Vicki - hang in there.
Laura - goodmto hear you're settling into your new home.
Afm - first week of maternity leave has been great. Still very uncomfortable and feeling sick, but at least I dont have anywhere I need to be if I dont want to. My bump has settled and is measuring exact again. Next scan in a week and a bit. My buggy arrived today. Just waiting for the call about the furniture, got to decorate first though. Still havent been put off being pregnant even with all the problems, we've been talking about the next one already :)

Bev all sounds great (apart from being uncomfortable) I want 4 babies! I'm soooooooo broody for no.3 but gotta hold off! Hehe. How exciting your pushchair turned up! Have you put it together???

Xxx

I think I'll only get away with one more unfortunately but being 37 time is not on my side plus I have a stepdaughter to. But even if I just have this one I'll be grateful.
Not yet, waiting for hubby to come home next week. Its always more fun to watch him try putting things together first :) x

Dh took me out to outback steak house. I needed one on one time with him. I am sore from eating to much but mentally and emotionally relaxed (for now). What a week this has been. And guess what, dh has monday tuesday off next week for veterns day and amd i asked him to take wed off for my ob apt. Cause when it gets closer i like him to be tgere in case there is a reason we have to go to hospital. So he will just work thursday and friday nect week. So i will get a little help with the kids. And when weekend over i will only have a few days till my next apt. Knowing that after that one the next should be amnio time.....

Vicki

Vicki glad your feeling a bit more relaxed and good news your husband will be home most of next week. Amino soon too. Fingers crossed.

Bev let us know how making the pushchair goes! Hehe xxx

It's my niece hazels 1st birthday tomorrow.... Can you believe it. I remember visiting my sister at hospital and being pregnant and it made me think I'll be here one day soon. Love that hazel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->