Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Slept really good for like 2-3 hours last night tgen woke up in extreme discomfort. Tossed and turned the rest of the night. My butt cheeks were falling asleep of i layed on that side to long. Ob apt is tomorrow afternoon. Gettingbanxious to see what fluid level is and what bp is.

Vicki

Laura, how did Hazel's birthday go? 4 wow! I used to want 2 but after holding my first, I think 3 would be wonderful. Having said that I'm stuck inside today with a sick bubba so only 1 looks good today ;)

Bev, how did you get on with your pram? How is your leave going?

Vicki, what did the doctor say?

Will do. I notice when i get up from laying down and put weight on feet i have really bad back ache around tail bone that i start limping to ease pain.

Vicki

Becky hazels birthday was lovely! She didn't care for her presents as she was to busy getting chased and tickled by Corban! Yeah I would love 4.... The thought of things like Christmas with lotsa babies makes me all excited. Just all the excitement and love!!! How is Marcy? Did the witch show?

Vicki any news?

Xxx

It is exciting hey! 4 would be good and extremely busy. Looking forward to no 2!
Marcy is on the mend. I think it was just a 24hr bug plus 2 teeth cutting. No witch...?? So confused. I got a positive opk yesterday afternoon and this morning so very confused. Maybe just my hormones out of whack after bf and pregnancy? I'm so confused, I got 3 days of faint positives, then the negative. The sickness went when I got the negative. This would mean 2 rounds of ovulation without af. Might see doc if no af or not pregnant in a fortnight. I wouldn't have got a bug and false positives at the same time?

Vicki, any news?

Bless her. Glad she is getting better. Hmmmm.... Do you still breastfeed? Bit strange you would have positives and then a negative and not bleed? Maybe false positive?!?! Maybe a trip to the drs in two weeks if nothing. Could be your hormones after everything? I'm not sure but I think best get it checked. I'm on the mini pill at the moment and my current supply runs out in march so I'll start tracking ovulation then.

Hazel had a great time! She's a little sweetie pie.

Xxx

Jacky: love your new profile pic. Sorry your hormones are misbehaving. I'd go see the doctor and explain everything.

Vicki: hang in there hun, I know it's miserable, but ten more days or so should make a world of difference in lung maturity and after that I hope they let you have her. My doc is adamant on doing everything possible to keep baby on the inside until week 39.

Afm: nothing to report really. I'm 35+3 today. Between getting up to pee tons, baby moving, and my ribs hurting I'm not getting much sleep, but otherwise I'm doing pretty well. Just ready to meet this little person!

Vegas glad to hear your ok albeit all like bruised from the kicks. Can't believe how close you are! Amazing. I found indigos movements a lot stronger at the end more so than corbans?!?

Vicki any news???

Can't believe it's corbans 3rd birthday Saturday. The other night I snuggled him in bed and thought to myself 3 years ago I was carrying you in my belly and now your this tall little boy. Emotional!!! Xxxx

Hey ladies,

Loving maternity leave! Because sleep is so difficult at night and hours nap in the afternoon is wonderful. My diabetes is getting more difficult to control, I'm due back next week and I'm a little concerned they might insist on insulin. I really don't want it, I'd rather go in early. The pelvis and hip pain is getting worse as well! But nearly there and can't wait to meet him.
Getting the last minute bits for my hospital bag ordered tonight and last few baby things. Furniture isn't coming until 5 dec but hubby home tomorrow so buggy making will start. Exciting!!!
Laura- hope Corban has a good birthday
Vegas - glad all is going well with you
Jacky - love the new pic
Vicki - any news?

Xx

A big happy birthday to Corban!

I'm not bf anymore. Its been about 6 weeks. I'd been trying to get Marcy to take a bottle (i couldn't express so formula) so in Jan when back af work I have options and she weaned herself in 2 days :( She was ready but I wasn't.

Vegas, hope you get some comfort soon. So close now xx

Becky with Corban I could express loads off but this time round I hardly get anything and whst I do get takes me ages! Indie has cut out her night feed now. She has now started solids too. Marcy is just beautiful! Such a little poppet xxx

Bev being able to have a lay in or a nap does really help in those last few weeks. Hoping you don't need insulin. Can you midwife led or is it delivery suite? Exciting stuff sorting out your bag! Snd yay to making the buggy. Soooo close now!!!!

Xxx

Delivery suite as they have to monitor baby and classed as high risk. I was really disappointed but as long as he arrives safely thats all that matters now.
ive been trying to get organised for xmas as well, not so easy when some people wont give an idea of what they want!
X

Bev I think sometimes your midwife helps make it. I had lovely lovely midwives both times. I would prefer midwife led but delivery suite was ok too. You'll be fine when bubba is here. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->