Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Bev, I hope your birth goes smoothly. I think when I got into hospital I didn't really care (my contractions were on top of each other and had been sick with gastro for 3 days). I had a great midwife so that helped too. Not long til you get to hold you rainbow xx

Sorry guys forgot to post. I am 35 weeks today.

Yesterday morning during nap was cramping. Had my ob yesterday afternoon. My water measure 25 i measuting 46 weeks and bp was 120/90. So usually one number is high and the otger is fine.
I do have amnio next thursday its later in the afternoon so we wont get resukts till later that night or so.

Vicki

I was wondering if something happened Vicki! 46 weeks.... That's crazy. Will they book you a date when you get the amino results?

Xxx

Its cause baby a little bigger plis my water is is high. Dealing with a mugrain.

Vicki

Hi ladies,

Vicki - 46 weeks is just crazy! Hope the days fly by for you and your lo!

Jacky - Your new pic is just awesome. Marcy is beyond adorable...

Bev - As you say, as long as they arrive safely, it really does not matter where/how they are delivered. I'm happy you're getting the most out of your leave ;)

M2C - Hugs & kisses to the big brother for tomorrow! Are you having a party?

Vegas - So little time left. I really envy you all -in a good way of course ;)

AFM - Our scan on wednesday was so-so. We were happy to see our lo but the ob measured his/her limbs this time (instead of crl) and they are a little on the short side. The ob was not overly worried but I started to devour the internet (I should really stop that!) and got myself sick with worry :(

We'll have the quad screen in two weeks and I'd like to get an early anatomy scan the week after. I'll be around 18 weeks then. Do you think it is too early?

Ece sorry to hear you have been a bit worried. I'm sure all is well. What do you think bubba is?

It's corbans 3rd birthday tomorrow! I can't believe this time 3 years ago I would have had about 3 contractions so far! Tomorrow just after midday I held my beautiful baby boy in my arms..... I can still remember that feeling of staring into his deep dark eyes. He just took me all in and I him. What an amazing moment I'll treasure forever.

Xxx

Exciting Laura! I hope it goes well and Corban has a fab time!

Ece, Marcy's limbs measured short by a week at every scan. Turns out she was very short at birth 46.5cm. Try not to worry. I hope everything is fine. At this point there is such a small margin of error and highly dependent on the ob skill level with their measurements. Less than 1mm can put things out by up to a week xx

Vicki any news? Vegas, Bev?

We had the Christmas pageant today. Marcy had fun I think :) I couldn't upload any photos (stupid phone and computer) so I may just have to change my profile pic to show some photos.

A question for those of you who use opk - I had a surge start Tuesday, positive Wednesday morning, much lighter by thr afternoon. Thursday morning until now (saturday) I've had lines of equal darkness (basically positive) so 5 days positive (with a negative one afternoon) - has anyone had this? Any thoughts?

No news. Just trying not to think about my amnio next thursday. I getting scared tgat what if its negative. Hevk i am measuring 46 weeks how is she going to stay in muchnlonger. Already 1cm yes i know not a big deal exvept this is #7. And mom keepasking me about thanksgiving, i told her i not planning omn coming she is an hour away. And with repeat c sec i dont think they would want me in labor for an hour if we could help it. And no way i want to drive that far and be uncomfrtable. If we have c sec then heck no to dribing out there less tgen a week after.

Vicki

Becky when I was using opks I would only ever test till I got my positives. I usually had 2 days of positives then I would do another to see of it was fading. One month I carried on testing and got another few dats of positives which sent me a bit crazy so I vowed only to test till my first positives!! Xxxxx

Thanks Laura, I think this is why most people only ever test until they get the positive. Drive you insane otherwise... Fingers crossed.
Have fun today :)

Jacky: I would sometimes get 2-3 days of positives before it faded. I used internet cheapies until I believed I had a positive and would then confirm with the expensive digital test that would give you a smiley face. I'll be honest, I hated trying to decipher those darn tests.

Vicky: gl with your amnio, I hope she's ready because I know you are!

Afm: nothing to report, but I did mail off all the Christmas gifts I bought for all the kids in the family. Glad that's done!

Happy Sunday ladies,

Thanks for all the encouraging comments on short limbs! I'm just the person that worries over everything! I need to work on that for sure. I read many a page, and just decided to leave it to time. Worrying sure does not make things better!!!

Jacky - I've read that sometimes your body tries to O, but for some reason it can't (stress, tiredness, etc.). So it tries again in a few days and then O occurs. So the first + may not be the real one. Are you temping too? It seems that is the only way to pinpoint O for sure. But temping gave me so much stress, I got insomniac!

M2C - I really do not know about the gender of the baby. The OB said it could be a boy at our 12 week scan, but the last time he couldn't say for sure. My FIL is confident it's a girl but MIL, SIL and DH thinks it's a boy. I had two dreams holding my baby, one was a girl and the other was a boy :). Since I haven't told my parents yet (they were in two different cities and I wanted to tell when they got together), they haven't shared their guesses ;)
How was Corban's party?

Ok technically 3 more days till amnio. Doing ok. Had migraines all weekend. But manahed to help kids clean my room. We bout a nrw pack n play and we are going to use that for baby for awhile.so it is set up and ready. This week sometime i gonna put the car seat base in the car. Tomorrow i gonna put my and baby hospital bag in the car and there it will stay till she comes. Hoping her lungs are ready. Lost more of my plug today. Its getting clise ready or not. Hopefully we can plan it instead of suprising us.

Vicki

Vicki: I'm dreading taking my one child to get her flu shot, I can only imagine taking six! Good luck.

Ece when carrying Corban most said boy and with indigo most said girl!!!! I'm saying boy for you! Exciting times. How have you been? Have you a bump? Corban had a great weekend! He loves unwrapping things! Hehe!

Vicki that's a whole lot of flu jabs. Hope they all took it ok. How are you?

Can't believe how close all you ladies are. It's within reach. Are you all ready?

Becky any signs if the witch?

Tina? Lotte? Eleanor? Dano? Rachie? Hope your all ok?

Xxxx

Good luck with the flu jabs Vicki.

Ece, I think boy too!

No sign of the witch Laura. Pretty sure I o-ed last week. I've had heaps of light cramping though and last night was up half the night vomiting (very similar to last month when I was sick). Guess time will tell either way. Still too early to test.
So glad, corban had a great day. Its great that they lo e the simple things like unwrapping things. My niece loved cardboard boxes. Definitely including one in Marcy's Christmas present.

How is everyone else?

Going good. Shot wise 2 did not cry. 1 wth ADHD tried fightng hitting kicking. But this year i had dh go inwith them whiile we took 2 back at a time. And i would hug and cuddle te when they came out.

Still bee loosng some more plug yesterday. So i scared if amnio come back neg and dr wants me to wait 22 more week that she wont wait them. But who knows. I just trying not to think how the test results wil come back. I hurt so bad and so ready to hold my rainbow baby buti also want her to come home with me and i scared that for some reason she wont. Whether it because of blood sugars or bili lights. Just waiting patiently.

Vicki

Some jerk was getting in his car yesterday taking his time while i was walking to car after kids shot. He just had to tell me you know the sad thing is kids this age dont need flu shots tgeir immune systems are good enough. I said i need to protect the baby thats comeing soon. Your just poisining their bodies. I said then you must not of had a preemie or one of your kids have gotten rsv under 6 months or u never had a big family. Or never had kids so you dont know what your talking about. I have had alk 3. If one just one of theses kuds get sick they all will including the baby and i not going to risk her ypgoing bacj to hospitial sick or worse. I was beyond pissed. 4 kids crying didnt need tohear what he said.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->