Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hey crayon, sorry you have had to join us but glad you found us. We are all at different stages so we can all help in different ways. How are you?

Xxx

Hi crayon, welcome, I'm sorry you've found youself here but you will get lots of support. I'm not sure I'd have made it through everything without the support xx

Ok, woke up around 5:45 this morning to go pee. Waked into bathroom (hubby just starting a bath and was in it) i feel this HUGE gush. I am like oh crap. I walk over to toliet and my pad is soaked and my panties or soaked and my hubsand says no did it really. I said look. So i decide it does have a little pee in it but rally she could not have kicked out this much pee all at once. So i call dr. Husband gets kids up ready for school. I get my daughter in car while he talks to neighbor about taking them to school. Get to hosptal to ger test done they ssying it looks neg nut wait for results.. She This whole time being hooked up and all. So its negatuve really. She kucked tgat much oee out of me. Never had that happen. But blood presdure staying in 150/90 and not going down. So dr cimes in and saus looks lije we will repeat that amnio sooner tgen later. And look at getting her out. Me confused i talk to nurse later and she explains that unless i laying diwn bp is too high. She also goes on to tell me that for him to reoeat it this soin it must have mpbeen on the negative side but border line. So tomorrow going in to get it repeated. (yuck) then wait for results once again. I not getting excited about her coming out because i had to googke how to spell the word ornery just so i coukd describe her in writtung. So we will see.

Vicki

Oh my gosh Vicki! Fingers crossed that all goes well and that your beautiful rainbow Alana is ok. Good luck lovely and I look forward to hearing your news xxx

Good luck, Vicki! Can't wait to see photos.

Afm: I'm at the hospital as baby refused to take enough practice breaths during my sonogram today. So I've been asked to come into triage so they can repeat the biophysical profile and do a non-stress test. I just repeated and failed the second biophysical profile, but still have to do the non-stress test. I'm not at all concerned as baby was moving a ton with a great heart rate, plus my fluid levels are good (which was the main thing we were checking). I'm just curious what they want to do seeing as baby won't do that one little thing.

Well, I get to go back to the hospital this evening for yet another non-stress test and biophysical profile. Baby is still moving well so I'm not concerned, plus the results from the non-stress test were great. The doctor is just determined to see the baby practice breathing. Anyone got any ideas on how to give the baby hiccups? That counts too!

Vicki: hope all is well with you and baby.

Surely if bubba is wiggling away that's all good? I have no idea about hiccups? Corban had them all the time but indie not so much. If the doctors not happy will they talk of delivery???

Hope all is going/ gone well Vicki?

How are you bev?

Ece how's bump?

Tin and elanor I can't believe your rainbows are one!

Everyone else how are you?

Just wondering your thoughts on age gaps? Corban is 2.5 years older than indigo..... Is a smaller age gap harder?

Xxx

Vicki! Wow, I'm excited to hear the announcement of baby Alana!!! Praying everything goes well and that she's a healthy premie.

Vegas- I'm not sure how to make the hiccups happen either...I get hiccups when I eat carrots for some reason. Maybe try that and it will get baby started??? :) I'm glad you're not worried, I'd think baby moving was enough reassurance as well.

Hi everyone,
I wanted to say hi. I know its been ages since i have been on here. I think i felt i would never get my rainbow and didn't really know how to cope with that. Well now she is here.

I absolutely love this group, and would love to come back and be a part of it. You all helped me through the darkest part of my life.

Hi, laura, tina, becky, bev, vicki, dano, rachel and any new ladies here. What have you been up to? Congrats vicki and bev on your pregnancies. Laura, tina, dano, rachel and becky how are you? How are your little ones?

I will be back, and in the meantime i have a few posts to catch up on! :haha:

Love to you all.
Xx

Your back!!!! I have been MIA but promise to be around more again!! So good to see your name on here again Lotte!!

Ladies, just thought I would check in and let you all know that I am 5 weeks pregnant now. This will be the second pregnancy after my molar.

The worries that I might miscarry or it might be another molar are still here. But I'm trying to stay positive. I did a blood test monday that revealed hcg level of 826. The doctor said this looks pretty good. But he did one more blood test on Wednesday just to be sure that the levels are rising. I am going to see the results tonight. We decided we do want a 3rd but didn't want to actively try. So we in-actively tried since July.

B&lsmom- Time flies!! your little one is now 1 year old! my goodness!! Happy belated birthday to him!!

my little one will be 1 in February.

How is everyone else?

Vicki - Stay positive and stay strong!!

Jacky B - I hope you get a BFP soon!! Keep trying and don't give up.

Wow tung that's amazing news. I have everything crossed for another healthy pregnancy. I look forward to trying again but I'm worried about another molar or mc but I guess what will be will be. Please keep us updated with your journey!

Xxx

Congratulations Tung! Wonderful news xx

Vicki, any news?

Vegas, how did you go? Marcy had the hicups all the time so not sure what triggered it. It got worst while I was sitting - could you go and sit in quiet and try and get extra relaxed? Hope it goes well x

Tung: congrats on your bfp! My fingers are crossed for you.

Afm: my test turned out fine, but baby waited until almost the end of the allotted thirty minutes to do the practice breathing. I figured we'd fail again as I felt ten whole minutes of baby hiccups while we were in the waiting room. I go back to the doctor on Monday for my usual weekly check-up. Curious to see what my doctor has to say since he was on vacation last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->