Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Last bump pick, not long now!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 11
Gorgeous bump Bev! Can't wait to hear your news!

Makes me very clucky - can't wait for the next one!
Speaking of which - anyone ovulate late (cd17/18) and had success?

It snowed ths weekend. I hate snow, i hate cold weather... We got 5.7 inches.. I have my 2 week follow up apt today and i been enjoying laying around... Dont want the cold... Dont want ti take Alana out in it.

Alana going back and forth having issues nursing, diving me crazy. But did help how much i shoved the bottle down her to try to keep numbers to get her home, so now i paying for it... Didnt expect it this bad cause none of my other nicu kids had it this hard.. Hopefully she will get it soon. She will nurse fine a couple days and all of a sudden fight it again. So on those days i use a nipple sheild, which is better then pumping and bottle feeding.

Vicki

After the molar my cycles went a bit crazy so sometimes it was cd 21 and sometimes cd11. I'm sure you will be fine lovely. Bumps make me broody too but gotta hold out!

Vicki hope Alana gets there soon. How are you feeling?

Xxx

Jacky: I ovulated on day 26 and here I am three days away from my baby arriving. I normally ovulate around day 19. Good luck!

Bev: your bump is perfect. Can't wait to see photos of your little boy.

So excited for you ladies. I hope al goes well and you have those rainbows safe in your arms. Can't wait for pictures!

Xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Good luck Bev and vegas! So exciting! Cant wait to hear your news!

Vicki - i hope Alana gets better!!

I went to the ultrasound today. We saw a heartbeat of 150, a fetus and sac. So far so good. Measuring 1 day off. But it's okay.

Alana doing good, nursing alot better.

My 10 year old (the mouth of the family i am worried about mixed with his imagination) said a couple days ago while looking at the umbilival cord stump: maggie (dog) you dont get to eat the raisin i do. Last night nigh 7 year old eating raisins in my bed and i told him dont drop any, of course he did. And over night the stump fell off. So this morning i had my oldest son take down one of tge raisons and tell my 10 year old that mommy said he could eat Alanas raisin now.. I guess i got a good ewww out of him according to dad.

Vicki

Tung what lovely news! Xxx

Vicki it made me chuckle.... Raisins! Xxx

Any news bev? Vegas?

Xxx

Found out my iron is low, so thats another reason why i am so exhausted. I dont remember this bad off with the other ones and i chalked it up to being older. But with that iron is low too. I know i bed a little too much during c section.

Vicki

Have they given you tablets for your levels? Hope your levels improve and you feel better. How much is your little lady weighing now?

Keep checking in for more news!

Xxx

My yellow bump turned pink! Grace Victoria Goodin arrived via c-section at 7:55 this morning weighing 8lb 15oz and 20.5" long. I can't post photos from my iPad, but I'll post a few when I get home Saturday or Sunday. She looks nothing like our other dd, actually I'm not sure who she looks like, but she has chubby cheeks, a good bit of hair and a double chin! She had some issues with her blood sugar and spent about four hours in the transitional nursery (whatever that is). So far she is really quiet, but I don't expect that'll last long! We are totally in love and I'm so happy to have my rainbow here in my arms.

Vegas she sounds totally perfect! Massive congratulations you you all! What an amazing feeling hey. Can't wait for pictures of your rainbow!

Xxxx

Huge congratulations Vegas!! She sounds adorable. Hope you recover quickly from the c-section! X

Congrats vegas. 2 oz heavier then Alana (but farther along gestion then she was too..) so happy for you.

Alana was up todat to 8#10oz from 8.6 lbs a week ago. So she is getting cliser to her birth weight. We go back in a month.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->