Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Raff, Ece is right - I had heaps of problems from docs with Marcy about her weight. She slowed her weight gain around the same time. She eventually put on more with solids. She is just petite even now. Go with your gut. You know her best. At least we get to get some wear out of her clothes :)

OK, here she is. This photo was taken yesterday, so at five days old. As you can see our dog, Chevy, is in love. The other dog, not so much. I still haven't gotten a good photo of Grace and Charlotte together. What can I say, the dog is better with the baby than my three year old.

Attachments

• 12-17-13_Grace Day 5 small.jpg
    12-17-13_Grace Day 5 small.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
Cute vegas.

I getting a new niece today. Unfortanatly they live 16 hours or so away. I in nebtaska they in utah. So no play dates afterwards.

Vicki

M2C: yep, Chevy is a Cavalier as is our other dog, Rufus. Chevy reminds me of a Nanny from Peter Pan (though much smaller).

We always had cavaliers. Such lovely dogs. I have a pug crossed with a cavalier (pugalier) and his a punk! How are you doing?

Xxx

Dano how you feeling lovely? Will they offer you extra scans again? I'm curious to know what they do for a second pregnancy after molar.

Xxx

Yep good as gold :cloud9:
I phoned EPU and they booked me in for an early scan once Xmas and NYE is out of the way. I should be almost 7w by then by my guesstimations, although I have no lmp to go on lol!
Ps. You're next! :haha:

Dano I'm so broody it's not funny!!!! Hehe! Chris said he knows we won't wait till September! I'm thinking march, April or May time.... Probably March! Oops!

Make sure you keep us updated with your scans.

Xxx

Dan-o: that's exciting that you'll be getting a scan soon. Keep us posted. Hope you are feeling well.

M2C: your babies must be so good if you are broody already. I think it took me a good two years before we considered having another and we always knew we wanted more than one, but dd1 has always been a handful. Btw, you have to share a photo of your pugalier as I've never seen one. Sounds adorable.

Afm: so far, so good with everything. DD1 is doing quite well being a big sister. I believe Christmas has been a great distraction. Grace is a pretty chill baby. I need to fatten her up as she's lost an entire pound, but I'm confident she'll get there quickly. I'm healing much faster from this c-section than I expected, so all is good!

I wish I could have seen a year into the future last year. I still remember being so upset last Christmas and never believing my dh when he said we could have a baby by this Christmas (especially since I knew we had to/were suppose to wait six months or more to ttc). Grace is truly the best Christmas present I could have asked for!

Vegas glad to hear your healing better. I'm sure grace will put the weight back on in no time. I'm sooooooo broody! Gonna wait till at least march! Hehe

Xxx

M2C: they are so cute! I love Frenchies too, but couldn't convince dh, so a Cavies it is!

M2C: somehow I just now realized Indigo's middle name is Grace!

Dolly is amazing with Corban and indigo! Obi is a bit grumpy at times but his still good with them. Yep indigos middle name is grace..... My mums and Nan's middle names are grace. Love the name grace! Very beautiful. Xxx

M2c love your doggy :)

Dan massive congrats on bfp!!

Ladies with rainbows how amazing! :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member