Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

So exciting Bev! Congratulations on finishing work. This was my favourite time of being pregnant as I could focus on my bubs :) xx

Vicki, Vegas how are you both?

Thanks ladies. Still faint but then I would only be 4 weeks tomorrow I think. Ill get a pic in a week when clear (if all continues). will also put up a pic of Marcy too, its a bit over due :) I'm trying to focus on end prize, the bonus I havent got my af back and making sure Marcy gets attention. Its strange though, I'm looking after a friends dog who has sat at back door near me for the last 2 days and follows me everywhere. Its a bit protective :)

Dano, Tina, Laura, Raff, Vegas - how did you all cope with the sickness at the beginning and looking after your first? I cry everytime I think about it.

Blake had probably a few too many lazy days with me while I was sick--especially after the molar he wasn't phased by me puking at all. I just told my sis in law a few weeks ago that I felt I had enough energy to give Blake as much attention as he had prior to having Lukas--I'm thankful for the larger gap but I know many like my sis inlaw and Laura who love babes being close in age who manage just fine!!

Got my bloods back today (a lot slower due to holidays) - hcg 333 last Tuesday. About same level at same dpo as with Marcy and where it needed to be. My homocysteine level was okish but but high for pregnancy so have a week to drop it before it becomes a high risk. I have to double meds but only same level as with Marcy. So far so good. Countdown to scan now!

We had a wonderful day yesterday for Marcy's party. But sad because my baby is no longer a baby!

Hope you are all well. Its almost 2014. Here's to the new year and wonder things for everyone!

Oh and Happy 1st birthday Rosie (Megan)!

Becky I'm glad things seem to be on track for you. Hopefully the wait till your scan isn't to bad. Are you feeling as much worry as you did with Marcy? I think I'll still worry about things. Will you share your news at 12 weeks?

I took my last pill yesterday so we will see what happens. I'm in no rush so it happens when it happens.... Even though we will avoid the beginning of February as that's when Corban was conceived!

Xxx

Sorry Becky forgot to say happy you had a lovely day for Marcy yesterday. Any pic vies in her party dress?

Xxx

Thanks Laura, ihave one pic but it won't let me uopload on my phone. Ill do a big upload of a few after my bil wedding Saturday (in her new pretty dress) and when I get a couple from my camera happy friend :)

I think ill try and get as long as possible but prob tell family after 12 weeks. A couple of people know (my mum and a friend) who have helped with Marcy so I can rest. Feeling average and don't want to complain as so happy go be pregnant but I feel pretty average, off food and my hands and wrists hurt. I needem to organise some sleep splints as its going to be a long pregnancy if I can't do heaps with my hands (my carpal tunnels block). With Marcy I got sick at 6 weeks (almost there) and hands started at 34 weeks. Just have to wait and see. But I have the feeling I will be huge this time!

New Rainbow baby mummies - how you all?

Ece, how are you feeling?

To start off with I was pretty small with indie it was only towards the end I got big. So excited for you lovely.

Gonna wish you all a happy new year lovely ladies! May 2014 bring you everything you wish for and more xxxxx

Happy new year! I hope 2014 brings so much happiness to you all xx

Alana is 5 weeks okd today. I put in my first of many nursing assistant jobs. This one is at a surgical hospital and rare to come by. Other common ones i will wait till end of jan. If i get this then i will take it but really didnt want to start working till like 12 week post. But we will see. Not going back to my old job if i can help it. Alana doing good. She is cranky when she is awake. Constantly wants to nurse or suckle, or just use me as a binky when awake.

Vicki

Happy 2014, everyone!

Jacky: you may be surprised, this past pregnancy was way easier than my pregnancy with Charlotte. I think the body isn't in as much shock about being pregnant after it's done it all before. Being pregnant with a small child in the house has its challenges. I made my dh play with her while I napped and also had him prepare meals for a week or two when my nausea was really bad. Other than that, it was business as usual.

Vicki: good luck with work. I'm impressed that you are working so soon, but I understand not wanting to pass up a good opportunity.

Afm: Grace is finally starting to put weight back on. She gained 11 ounces last week alone. She still needs to gain six more ounces to get back to her birth weight. Really not too much to report. Christmas was a lot of fun, my in-laws are in town now, and Gracie seems to be fitting in nicely. Fingers crossed things continue to go smoothly.

Ok everybody, sorry for the wait. I tried typing the the dau after c-sevtion i was so out of ot and did post it. So here goes.

Alana was born around 5:55 weing 8#13.3oz 16 3/4 inches and when they were cleaning her up had small diffuculty breathing, she syarted out find but then declined. I got to kiss her while being sewed up but i was out of it cause i had a bad headache a low blood sugars. Alana also had low blood sugars so in the nicu she went. The had presdurized room air for about 6 hours not bad. But had iv in for a few days. She had an apnea alarm on thursdays and they are an automic ticket for another 5 days stay. So timorrow or i should say today cause it is after midnight, she should be getting out. I say should because with nicu babies anything can happen. I wont say preemie babies cause there are older babies in there too.
While being excited about her coming home, i am also nervouse because i have 5 kids coughing some milder some are all stuffed up to. 1 of those kids has a double ear infection and fever with it, and anoyher one has a single ear infection. Of course those 2 are the stuffiest and the youngest of them. And really excited to get to see their new baby sister. So i have hand sanatizer and i will not let Alana out of mine oro dh or oldest son cause he can protect her too sight. Cause i not going to drag her to the bathroom with me. But that way we can make we know who is trying to touch her if they cleaned hands and where they gonna touch her. They are not aloud to touch her hands or face. They can touvh feet head and body. Most plaves not likely to come in contact with face.

Bev and vegas good luck with your upcoming labor.

For the new people sorry still out of it. Sorry youre here. I had my d&c june 22 2012. My dr said wait a year it was cmp. I started trying oct 2012 but i had the shot and it was taking linger to wear off. And i got pregnant around the same time i did with my molar.

Vicki

So sorry I missed the arrival of Alana!! What day was she actually born?? I'm sure you all had a wonderful Christmas with her here!

My yellow bump turned pink! Grace Victoria Goodin arrived via c-section at 7:55 this morning weighing 8lb 15oz and 20.5" long. I can't post photos from my iPad, but I'll post a few when I get home Saturday or Sunday. She looks nothing like our other dd, actually I'm not sure who she looks like, but she has chubby cheeks, a good bit of hair and a double chin! She had some issues with her blood sugar and spent about four hours in the transitional nursery (whatever that is). So far she is really quiet, but I don't expect that'll last long! We are totally in love and I'm so happy to have my rainbow here in my arms.

Huge welcome to miss Grace!! Love that name!!! My two boys look very different but both are adorable in my eyes--I can tell they are brothers! Two little girls will be fun--have you kept lots of sisters stuff??

Hi ladies,
I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. Miller Samuel Wilding arrived on 11/12 at 04.17 weighing 7lb 9oz. I am totally obsessed with him!

Xx

Vegas, congratulations, hope you're getting on ok. Can't believe we finally have our rainbows.

Xx

Welcome Miller--What a cutie!!! Huge congrats to you and your family Bev!!!!

Alana was born 11-26. I only gonna work if i can land this job other wise i will wait till 12 weeks to applupy for more.

Vicki

BLmom- yes your boys are SO different! And both so handsome :) I love it! I think Gloria and Emsley will look very different. Glo is all curls and Ems hair is so straight! Too fun!

Vicki lovely to hear Alana is doing well. Hope you get the job you want.

Vegas I'm sure Gracie will pile the wait on soon. Glad Christmas was good.

Happy new year ladies!

Xxx

M2C- You crack me up!!! Your ticker says 8 months till TTC, but looks like it's going to be VERY soon for you :) I really shouldn't read this thread anymore, it makes me feel like I need to get pregnant! But I'm pretty determined to wait, my two girlies are wearing me out, I think a 3rd right now might make me a basket case!

As much as I love this thread--holy baby fever is contagious apparently!!!

Tung, DanO, and Becky are our newest BFPs is that correct??

Ece can't believe you are already more than 1/2 way to having your rainbow here!

Aimze what is the current situation of this little boy--is he in Foster care? What a blessing you will be to him and him to you!!

Laura I can't believe you are already NTNP--so exciting!

Raff don't worry I don't plan on actually TTC so we can stick together if you like. Tho were are technically NTNP I'm apparently very non fertile so I really don't expect anything to happen lol

Lotte--love to you as always!! How is little Miss. Ready for #2 yet??

Eleanor love seeing all the kids pictures on Facebook--can you believe our November babies are already 13months old??

To Vicki, Vegas, and Bevb--again welcome to your rainbows!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS Everyone!!

Tina we started off saying about September but I want my babies close in age so we kinda decided that I should stop the pill and just see how it goes. Not gonna do opks or anything for the time being just gonna go with the flow!

Your boys are just gorgeous! Did they enjoy crimbo?

Xxx

They did enjoy!! Blake more Than Lukas at this age but Lukas did enjoy a few new things he got. What about your kiddos?? Corban is about to prime age to really understand all the excitement! Indie is such a sweetheart from her pictures!! Makes me want some pink in my life!! My sis in law is expecting her third in June and it's a boy this time--I'm passing on all our clothes her way and today she asked for our swing : ( not like we are using it but I don't want her to ruin it just encase we will use it again someday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->