Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Happy new year ladies! Hope you all had a good Christmas.
Miller is already 23 days old, the last few weeks have gone by so quickly. He has colic and a cold at the moment so spending lots of time having mummy cuddles, seems to be the main thing to settle him. I have another infection from the episiotomy! Seems my stitches may have dissolved to quickly! Try to get myself sorted before lee goes back to work. I'm a bit scared of being on my own for so long so he isn't doing the full time away this time.
Miller gets weighed today, he has grown so much so there should be a big weight gain.
How is everyone doing?
Xx

Bevb by 6 weeks I was all healed--hopefully you are on the downhill
Side to things getting better down there! Let us know how his weigh in goes! Lukas was 18lbs 12oz at his appt today : P

Ah Corban loved it! We made and decorated gingerbread men so he was super excited about leaving one for Santa! He was very pleased Santa had been. Indie is a sweetheart! Crawling and now pulling herself up! Toothy pegs are on there way out too.

I have boxes of corbans and indigo clothes and baby things in the loft ready for next time round! Hehe xxx

Lovely hearing from you bev. Sounds like apart from his colic miller is doing great. Let us know his weight! Sorry to hear about your episiotomy. Mine didn't heal properly from Corban as a part hadn't knitted back together but in time it healed fine.

Tina I had indie weighed about 2 weeks ago and she was 19lb 9oz! Hehehe xxxx

Happy New Year ladies!

Bevb - Sorry you're still dealing with complications. Hope you'll heal soon...

M2C & B&L'smom - How lovely your kiddos loved Christmas. Such an exciting time for the little ones!

Vicki - Hope you get that job you want!

Jacky - Happy birthday to Marcy! Can't believe she's already 1!

Vegas - Glad Gracie is putting on weight nicely! We visited our nextdoor neighbours, who had a baby girl last week. She is such a "normal" baby at 52 cm & 3.6 kg but she looked so tiny! I was so afraid to touch her! Hope it will be different with my own...

AFM - Not much to report. I started feeling movements a little more so that helps with my sanity :). Next week I'll have the glucose test and will get to see the LO again. Counting down the days...

Hi ladies, just a quick update from me!
My scan was perfect! Baby looked great, little heart pumping away and is measuring spot on for my estimate of 7w (no LMP and wasn't tracking ovulation) next scan at 12w!

Ece so glad to hear bubba us wiggling for you. Let us know how your test goes.

Dano what mega news! So pleased for you. I have a feeling it's a girl for you!

Xxx

Wonderful news Dano!

The wiggles were the best bit about being pregnant Ece for me. Enjoy this wonderful thing!

Im back off to work today. I am feeling so yuck about it all - or maybe that's just ms? But one positive - 8 days til my scan!
And I can't believe my baby is all grown up, ok myabe not completelybut she is not a baby anymore, much more toddler. I now have a 1 year old!

Miller weighed 9lb 2oz!! Chunky little monkey!!

My hubby has gone back to work now, finding it quite hard on my own, if it was just the daytime i think I would be ok but a few days is too much! We may have to have a re think, dont think hes going to be very happy.

Xx

Becky can't believe Marcy is one! Big girly! She will always be your beautiful baby though. How did work go? The countdown is on till your scan!

Bev sorry your finding it a little hard. Maybe you'll get into the swing of it? Did you say oh works away?

So I'm now just waiting on AF! Been just over a week since my last pill so we will see! Indigo has just cut her first tooth and I'm sure the next one is nearly there! She's pulling herself up in the furniture too! Clever girl. Corban is now at play group 4 mornings a week.... Miss him lots but he loves it!!!!

Xxx

M2C-Emsley just got her first tooth a couple days ago too! I was so shocked, Gloria was over 9 months when she got her first, so I thought I'd have way more time. But it is nice to have an explanation for why she's been so crabby!

Dan-O-great news!!! How does it feel to be pregnant again? Did it feel like you got a long enough break?

I feel like I can't get pregnant again till my sister and SIL get pregnant. I think my sister is thinking of going for IVF soon, and my SIL has been trying since this summer. Not that I'm really thinking about it, but I still hope they get their BFPs fairly soon at least so they have some extra time in the limelight.

Raff bless her. Indigo hasn't been to bad with the teething.... Corban was the same! Always have teething powder at the ready though! Fingers crossed for your sister and sil. Our friends had there ivf baby just before Christmas.... Best present ever.

Xxx

Raff so thoughtful for you to think of them. I was upset with my SIL and a coworker of mine that both got Preggo while I was going thru my molar. I kind of felt they should have "waited" even tho that wouldnt have been fair for them. The world is that much better because of the little ones they had while I was waiting to try for our little Lukas.

Hey ladies, question for you:

How long did you wait to TTC after your COMPLETE molar? (With no cancer/treatment)

I had a cmp but had chemo. I was meant to wait 1 year from treatment end but after many hours research we started at 6 months xxx

Thanks. nervously looking forward to it. Just have to get through 2.5 days of work. Almost there. Its Thursday but given I'm typing this Monday lunchtime, only the 3 days to go. Its first thing in the morning so I don't have to wait around with a full bladder.
Mind you I was making breakfast over the weekend and cooking eggs for me - 2 store bought eggs which looked the same, the second one ended up being a double yolker. Hoping its not a sign! 3 under 20 months scares me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->