Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Twins amaze me but after watching a friends 2 boys on Friday I made DH promise to never let us have 4 kids--3 will have to be our limit if we even go that far!

Hehe!!!! Double yoker! Could be a sign...... At least you'll know in a few days!

Xxx

Yep. Would be interesting to say the least. One bonus is I wouldbt have to convince Rich that we should have 3 children. Getting scared as I feel big already at almost 8 weeks. Hoping its just bloating. My pants feel tight already around the waist :( Pretty sure I won't avoid stretch marks this time.

If it's twins you will learn how to cope. In excited for you! Maybe your mega bloated? I didn't show sooner with indie but most do don't they.

My exciting news..... I now have to send urine to charring cross every two months instead of monthly!

Xxx

Congratulations Laura! That's the best news!

A lot of my friends have shown earlier with no 2. I didn't really to 26 weeks so will be interesting to see what happens this time. My friend due the same day (our dd are 2 days apart) had a bad scare on the weekend. I feel so bad for her that she had to go through it. Everything was ok but she was convinced that was it. But on a good note - past the 7.5 week mark where is had problems in the past! Fingers crossed for a good scan :)

Thanks Becky! Just feels good knowing it's a step closer to tests 6 months apart.

Your poor friend. Glad to hear All is ok. It's nice having someone close to share things with. My best friend had her bubba a few weeks before indie do it's lovely. Happy to hear your past that mark lovely. How are you feeling about things? Do you feel a little less worried than with Marcy?

Xxx

Yeah I am. Trying to be excited and ignore everything in the past - afterall I have one healthy bubba, why shouldn't there be two? It feels so much more like with Marcy and so different to the bad ones so feeling but more cautiously confident.

How long do you have to wait until 6 monthly tests?

Working from home today. Marcy has an ear infection so no childcare today. I have achieved an hour and half work so far and its lunchtime. Only 6.5 more to fit in. If only Marcy can have a big sleep so at least I don't have to do heaps of extra hours tomorrow. At least my work is flexible :)

I always felt something was up with the molar and how a feeling about the mc. I worried I would loose indigo but I didn't have that feeling I did with the molar. I have to healthy babies so you sure can too. I'm looking forward to hearing about your scan. Not long. Poor Marcy! Good you can work from home but not good you can't get much done. Corban is at playgroup and indie is having a snooze so I've just painted our kitchen doors..... We can't afford a new kitchen for a long time so we are painting the doors and tiling.

Do any if you ladies know how soon you can ovulate after stopping the pill?

Xxx

Not sure about the mini pill - but the normal pill you are meant to be able to the cycle after finishing. Heaps of people I know have got pregnant first cycle off the pill. Any feelings?

Oh wow - you are doing heaps fitting in painting with baby! (or 2 I should say). A fresh colour will give the kitchen a big lift and feel heaps fresher. We have to repaint and seal the driveway soon. It should freshen up thr house. Heaps cheaper than new tiles! Fresh look, fraction of the cost :)

This time tomorrow I will be nervously counting down til morning and my scan :)

How's everyone doing?

Our kitchen was fitted with the house so it's like 30 years old. It's a great size with lotsa cupboard space but we need to do more important things before the kitchen. Chris's mum bought to much work top so we have been lucky enough to replace our old work top with new! I'm sure a lick of paint on your driveway will work wonders!

Thinking of you lovely. Do they give scan pictures at early scans?

Well..... I tested earlier as I bought 20 cheapies off amazon and there's a very very faint line...... Maybe an evap????? Dunno? Surely I couldn't have ovulated that quick???

Xxx

You could have. The mini pill works by stopping sperm af the cervix (i think from memory). So the timing of stopping could have been perfect! Are you testing again tomorrow? I was getting faint on cheapies (dip strips) but did a more expensive one and got strong lines. If you get another faint line again tomorrow, could check with a more expensive one the next day?

I bet the kitchen will look great especially with new work tops :)

I shoud get something, if I don't I will ask. I'm off to work (on no sleep 2 nights in a row) and I feel like I have a new born. Practice I guess ;)

I was googling about the mini pill today and I didn't realise that! Would have been pretty amazing timing!!!!! I'll test again in the morning and if there's something I'll get a first response at some point. I feel like it's an evap cause I doubt if be that lucky!

Hope you get a picture lovely. Not good having no sleep.... Hope you get some more rest tonight xxx

Mum, unever know. They say on the reg pill if u miss one day of the pill you could get preg. I also know i got preg while on the pill with one of my kids and i did no t miss. I also got preg using a condom. But i not geting on bc cause my dr doesnt even like givin the mini pill if your nursing, and i refuse the depo shot and ut i dont lije the idea of and neither does husband but we have used pull out method for over a year with out getng preg and a few times at that. So that is what we will probably do.

Alana had an apt yesterday in three weeks she gained a pound so she is up to 9.15 lbs.

Vicki

I think it was an evap as another cheapie said bfn! Just gotta keep baby dancing and keep my fingers crossed!

Xxx

It's ok! I don't expect to catch the first egg.... Would like it to happen sooner rather than later though.

Xxx

All looks good. Might end up being a little bit behind as think I ovulated late and measurements support that at this stage. She found it hard to get a good angle as my bladder wasn't heaps full so could just be wrong angle too. Its so hot here (hottest place in the world today) and dehydrated so 1 litre of water did nothing to fill my bladder. But we saw a heart beat! Have to wait for 12 week scan to confirm exact due date but its end Aug :)

Happy days xx

That is just mega news! I am soooooo pleased for you. Congratulations xxxxxxx

Jacky: congrats! So they only saw one baby at this point? I know you were thinking it could be twins. Still could be.

Afm: took Gracie in for her one month check-up yesterday. She's now 22 inches long, up from 20.5 at birth, and she weighs 9 pounds 15 ounces. That's only up one pound from birth, but she lost a lot at first so she's up 1.5 pounds from two weeks ago. Needless to say, she's grown out of her newborn clothes. Amazing how fast they grow.

Hope everyone is enjoying their little ones and hope all the preggo ladies are feeling well.

Out of the newborn clothes already?!? Those are my favorite--so teeny tiny!! Becky so wonderful you saw the heartbeat--how are you feeling?? My SIL had her 20 week ultrasound yesterday--still a boy but didn't cooperate for the heart measurement so they have to go back again in a month. It was just her Dr she was at but they must have burned her ultrasound on a Disc for her because she posted a little clip on Facebook--so neat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->