Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yay jackyb that's fabulous news!!! Looks like we will be due at almost exactly the same time!!

M2c any more tests? :)

Dano tested yesterday morning and bfn so must have been a evap! Just lotsa bd so hopefully catch an egg soon. How are you feeling? Xxx

Aww sorry to hear that. Hopefully be a bfp soon, you usually catch pretty quickly don't you?!

Feeling very 'first tri' but not complaining lol!! :p

I only tested as I had tests not because I had any symptoms! Yeah it usually happens pretty quick so fingers crossed. Have you know gotta wait for your 12 week scan? When I do fall preggo do I have to inform charring cross and get an early scan? Now on urine every 2 months!!!!!! Woo!

Xxx

Hi ladies, was wondering if I can please join you?? :flower:
I was just diagnosed today with a partial molar pregnancy after having a D&C last Friday. I am having blood tests every week for 6 weeks and then re-assessing.......hopefully we can start TTC again after that!

Hey jbaby, in sorry your joining us. There are quite a few of us ladies hear all with different stories so one of us will always be able to help. I had a cmp in August 2011. How are you feeling lovely?

Xxx

Thank you!
I'm feeling confused and in shock I think.......I don't think it's really hit me yet :-(
I was just ready to move on from what I thought was a miscarriage and be able to try again straight away, now I feel that it's just getting dragged out and I wish it would hurry up and be over already!
I see most of you are pregnant or having babies/TTC which is nice to see as it gives me hope that I will eventually get my rainbow baby!
I must have the worst luck.....a miscarriage then a molar......hopefully third time is a charm!!

It's all very confusing and upsetting. I hope us ladies that have had our rainbows give you hope! I had my molar then mc but then fell with indigo so there is hope. Feels like a long road but you will get there. Xxx

Hi Jbaby, sorry you had to join us. Hope this group helps you and provides some support xx

I had a couple of mc in 2009 and then after no af for 18 months fell with my pmp which was diagnosed in jan 2012 following my d and c at 15 weeks. My rainbow was born in jan 2013 and has just turned one. I had another mc in early Nov (first cycle after bf) and am now 8.5 weeks pregnant.

Where in Australia are you? I'm here too.

Hope we can answer any of your questions and the positive stories can give you hope. Thinking of you during this time xx

Thank you so much, posting here has made me feel the most accepted on this forum!! Wow there is definitely hope......it's just such a long road with many bumps along the way!
I'm in perth! Where abouts are you?

I'm half way between Adelaide and Melbourne on the state border (sa side). I've had to do lots of trips to Adelaide in thr past but finally found a good doc here. Perth is a lovely place :)
Did you get the heat wave last week too? Never thought I'd be happy to see a cool change! Sorry everyone else here is from the us or UK.

When do you have your blood test? I found time went quickly while I had weekly tests as I was focusing on the drop. I think by week 7 I was negative (<5). I hope your levels drop quickly.

Again so sorry you had to experience this xx

Hi jbaby, sorry that you've had to join. This really is the best group to help. You can read things and talk to doctors but there's nothing better than someone that has been through it.
I had a partial molar in September 2012 and I had my rainbow nearly 6 weeks ago.
The testing and waiting time goes quickly, seems like forever at the time though. Best advice keep talking!
Xx

I'm half way between Adelaide and Melbourne on the state border (sa side). I've had to do lots of trips to Adelaide in thr past but finally found a good doc here. Perth is a lovely place :)
Did you get the heat wave last week too? Never thought I'd be happy to see a cool change! Sorry everyone else here is from the us or UK.

When do you have your blood test? I found time went quickly while I had weekly tests as I was focusing on the drop. I think by week 7 I was negative (<5). I hope your levels drop quickly.

Again so sorry you had to experience this xx

Yer it's been really hot here, I saw that you guys have had a heat wave too! We have had some pretty bad fires here too because it's so hot and dry! I have my blood tests every Friday but it sucks cos I don't get the results until after I have had them all cos my next appointment isn't for 7 weeks so I won't even know if they are dropping. The doc did say that she will call if anything is out of the ordinary so I guess no news is good news!

Hi jbaby, sorry that you've had to join. This really is the best group to help. You can read things and talk to doctors but there's nothing better than someone that has been through it.
I had a partial molar in September 2012 and I had my rainbow nearly 6 weeks ago.
The testing and waiting time goes quickly, seems like forever at the time though. Best advice keep talking!
Xx

Thanks heaps, I'm sorry you went through this too but congratulations on having a beautiful baby!
It is definitely better talking to people who have been through similar and can relate and help answer questions!

Jbaby is there no way you can call up and get your results. Once I sent my bloods I could get results 2 days later. Seems a bit unfair not knowing your numbers. I found this group to be amazing. Like you say doctors know there stuff but it's always better talking with someone who is going through or has gone through the same. Xxx

I have just been for an early pregnancy scan and be told it is a molar pregnancy. I am devastated and so angry that the universe can be this cruel. I feel like I don't kno how I could ever be excited if I get pregnant in the future :( I all of a sudden feel hatred for the few of my friends that are pregnant at the minute wondering why am I the 'lucky' 1 in 600 :(

Hey Quinn I'm sorry. Do you know if it's a complete or partial? It's a very tough time but you will get through. I have my rainbow now and I must say I would do it all again to get her. We are all here to support you through and we can all try answer any questions you have. Hugs xxxx

Thank you mummy2corben. I'm not sure yet, should find out in the next couple of days I hope. Just a horrible feeling :( I feel so stupid even though I know there's no reason to.

Oh please don't feel stupid. There's nothing to feel stupid about. When is your d&c? Do you know which centre will do your follow up?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->