Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I'm sorry to hear Quinn, I definitely agree with how can you get excited for future pregnancies cos I know I am just going to be a worrying mess! I hope you get the answers you need soon!

Jbaby is there no way you can call up and get your results. Once I sent my bloods I could get results 2 days later. Seems a bit unfair not knowing your numbers. I found this group to be amazing. Like you say doctors know there stuff but it's always better talking with someone who is going through or has gone through the same. Xxx

Yer I guess maybe I can call the pathology lab? I'll try after I get it done this Friday! I don't want to call the doc cos she specifically said she will only call me if there is an issue and that I didn't need to know :-S

I always hate logging in and seeing new names in our group but wish both of you new gals a warm welcome. So sorry for your losses! I have my d&c from a partial molar Sept 2011 and my rainbow baby was born Nov. 2012--it's seems like so long ago that I was going for the weekly blood test!! I gave blood at our local blood bank this past Saturday and it brought back some of the memories of those blood draws. If I could wave a wand and fast forward you past this time I would but like mummy2corban (Laura) said--we would do it all again to have the rainbow babies we got--they were worth the wait, the tears, and the heartache in the end.

Jbaby is there no way you can call up and get your results. Once I sent my bloods I could get results 2 days later. Seems a bit unfair not knowing your numbers. I found this group to be amazing. Like you say doctors know there stuff but it's always better talking with someone who is going through or has gone through the same. Xxx

Yer I guess maybe I can call the pathology lab? I'll try after I get it done this Friday! I don't want to call the doc cos she specifically said she will only call me if there is an issue and that I didn't need to know :-S

My office really didn't love me calling each week but the nurse would normally give up the number if I asked her enough hehe--mostly they just wanted to say--yes it decreased--and from what number to what number would normally be my next question!

I will definitely give it a try and call the surgery/pathology place to see if I can find out then :)
I can't wait til I can say I finally have my rainbow baby like you ladies have!!

Jbaby I would try as you can track your numbers..... It's always good to hear they have dropped. It may seem like an age away but you will get there and when you have your rainbow in your arms it will be amazing.

Xxx

I used to call for my numbers to, made me feel better to knkw rather than waiting for a phone call.

I start my testing again this week, hadn't thought about it but a bit nervous now

xx

Bev I hated sending samples after and calling for results made me feel like I used to feel but I'm on it for life so had to snap out of it. I'm sure all will be fine lovely. How's bubba? Xxx

He is good, getting very big! Im going to struggle handling him soon! We have our six week check on thursday, cant wait to see what he weighs. Ive just finished my first five days on my own with him. Such hard work and I'm shattered. Cant wait for a long sleep later!
he has started refusing to nap anywhere but on me, any ideas? I cant get anything done or eat!

Xx

Have you tried putting him in front of the washing machine or tumble dryer? When chris was at work and I needed to do something I'd pop the tumble dryer on and put her in her bouncer and she would snooze!

Xxx

Jbaby, so sorry for your loss hun and that you are starting this journey of molar follow up :hugs: most ladies on here go back to 2> hcg really quick and can TTC their rainbow within about 6 months, hopefully you'll follow the same path xxx

Bevb, I second the bouncy chair! I could get as long as a 15 min shower by putting his chair right next to it.. And the noise of the hair dryer would usually soothe him for just about long enough to get my hair dry!! Also my ergo carrier was a godsend on a grouchy day. Wraps are also supposed to be fab, I'm treating myself to a moby wrap for the early days if this little one sticks!

I must say I learnt to do a lot with baby latched on to my boob second time round, I could even peel potatoes in an emergency :haha: wouldn't have managed it with my first though, it was much much harder with #1. Xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I dissapeared again. We had a scan yesterday and I wanted to wait for the results before I wrote..

Jbaby & Quinn - Sorry you had to join us. But this group is the place to be after a molar pregnancy. All the girls are so supportive and you can ask about anything you want to know!
I had a partial mp and a d&c in march. Fell pregnant in august again and now am 25 weeks pregnant, which went quite smoothly so far. Hope both your numbers reach negative soon and you can start ttc again. I know it seems like your world has crushed right now, but the good days are just around the corner...
By the way, I also used to call for the numbers or asked them to e-mail me. It just felt like the one thing I could control at the moment. I even made graphs on excel to see the decline!

Bevb - I'm sure you're tired as hell but the image of him napping on you is just too cute..

jacky & dano - Glad both your pregnancies are going great so far! I personally couldn't dare another baby with such a close age gap! Go girls!

M2C - Sorry you had an evap :(. Hope you'll catch the next eggie...

Vicki & Vegas - Glad your rainbows are putting on weight. You should uppload some recent pictures!

Raff & B&L'smom - Hope you're doing fine..

AFM - Our scan yesterday went well. She's either very good-natured or a very heavy sleeper (like her daddy)! We never see her wiggling or jumping around at the scans. She sometimes wakes and right away puts her arm in front of her face! Such a camera-shy girl :)
The measurements seem ok. Femur still a little shorter, but not falling behind more. I guess she'll take after her aunt :)
I also had the 1 hour glucose test and passed it! I'm so glad, because I can't imagine drinking the double dose and waiting for 3 hours. It really was disgusting!
And here is the first decent picture of our princess... I just can't stop looking at it...

Attachments

• minik.jpg
    minik.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Ece: what a sweet little scan photo! Glad all is going well and that you passed your glucose test.

Bev: I also support the bouncy chair or carrier suggestions. According to my Wonder Weeks app our babies are going through their first developmental leap this week (it's based on due date and I think ours was pretty much the same). This makes babies a lot more needy, but it should pass any day now so we just have to hang in there.

To the new ladies, sorry you had to join us, but everyone here is so supportive. I hope your numbers fall quickly and you both get your rainbows.

Afm: Grace has been pretty clingy this week. If you aren't holding her then she's not happy. On the other hand she is sleeping better still night. She managed to sleep 6.5 hours without waking last night. That's a new record! I promise I will upload a new photo soon.

Going ok today thanks mummy2corban! Trying not to over think it all too much (very hard) but today we signed all the papers to get a pool installed at our house so that has been a good distraction!

Thanks Ece77!
Your scan pic is so beautiful!!!! And so clear :)

Gorgeous Ece! Getting closer. Congrats on a great scan and pass for gd test. I'm starting to think the age gap might be close and challenging. But they will have fun.

Bev, I second the ergo carrier. I used to put Marcy in either the carrier or pram somedays to help. You might find he is good in a few days and it was a wonder week (got to love them). Good luck!

Quinn, sorry you had to join us. Fingers crossed for good numbers this week for you and jbaby!

Anymore scans soon Dano? I see my doc Friday and hoping she scans me. Getting nervous as I'm not neally as sick as with Marcy. Some days not much at all.

Hope everyonr is well. Sorry if I have forgotten to answer a question. Been a long day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->