Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yeah, definitely! Next NHS one will be 12w so maybe a cheeky private one at the weekend ;) this ones a bugger to find on the Doppler so I could do with the reassurance to settle my nerves lol
My sickness has gone down a lot in the last few days too :flower:

Ece what a lovely scan picture! Beautiful baby girl. I'm so glad you passed your glucose test. I've never had to do one but doesn't sound nice. I can't believe your near enough 25 weeks! It's just amazing!

Vegas 6.5 hours sounds great! Clever girly! How are you feeling? Would love to see a new picture.

Jbaby that sounds great. Something lovely to think about. Do you know when your having it installed?

Becky try not worry about the sickness. Corban I had nausea, molar had incredible nausea and indigo was just awful..... Far worse than the molar. Maybe your just not as icky this time.

Dano nothing wrong with a bit of reassurance. Do you have to pay much for a private one? I looked into one with the molar and an early one was sbout70-80 I think!

Xxx

Thanks ladies, he's ok in his bouncer, I get showers and the hair dryer doesn't bother him. I just don't know what the problem is with his basket at the moment.
Vegas- I hope you're right and it's a stage. I love him sleeping on me, I just stare at him. But would be good to have a choice. Excellent news on your 6.5 hours. We're still on 3 hours.
We both have our six week check tomorrow and I have my repeat glucose test on Monday, not looking forward to that!
Ece - so pleased it's all going well for you. Seems to be going very quickly!
Xx

Hello ladies
I'm a bit all over the place. I had my second blood test and had my results back today. My hCG level on Monday was 1,000(ish) and my levels today were 3,200(ish). I need to phone back tomorrow once a registrar has looked at my file. I'm trying not to get my hopes up I couldn't bear to be crushed again :(
I hope this isn't prying but did anyone else experience something similar with a molar/partial molar? Thanks

Quinn how far gone are you? Your levels seem to be doubling like normal. What did they see on the scan? I went for my dating scan to find I had a complete molar. I'm sorry your getting messed about. I hope you can get done clear answers

Xxx

Mommy2corban - they said we should have it in by end of Feb which kinda stinks cos summer will be coming to an end then, we should have got organised earlier and we would have had it in for summer! Oh well there is always next summer :)

Quinn - fingers crossed it's a good sign ur numbers rose. With my partial mp my numbers kept rising (by either 1,000 or 2,000 every few days) but once I got to 9 weeks they started dropping and went from 19500 to 18500 so we knew that was the end. Hopefully that's not the case for you!

Jbaby well like you say even if you miss summer you will have it for next year. Be lush. My garden is awful got lots to do ready for our summer! Your profile picture is lovely. When did you get married?

Xxx

Thank you :) we got married in august last year so about 5 months ago! can't believe how quick it has gone, seems like only yesterday!!

I got married last august! What a magical day.... Wish I could do it all again! Just need to win some money so we can! Hehe xxx

What date was ur wedding?? Mine was the 25th :)
I absolutely loved my wedding day but dunno if I could do it all again....too stressful lol I would love to renew my wedding vows in Hawaii in the future though!

Anymore news Quinn?

How's everyone else? Got much planned for the weekend?

Xxx

Well it's Australia Day on Sunday :) so we have a long weekend! We will be celebrating around the pool!

It's the day we celebrate the foundation of our country :) it's a pretty big deal here in Australia!

In 11days Alana went from 9.15 to 10.4 pounds. Last night she ate and went to sleep inher bed, sinci am used to her nursing most of the night i did not sleep good. So tired.

Sounds like is doing lovely. I still wake at times I used to feed! Tis rubbish! Xxx

Jbaby did you get any nnumbers?
have a great long weekend and Australia day! We were going to be celebrating with a bbq with friends while listening to the hottest 100 but my hubby and I have come down with Marcy's gastro :( glad she is better though. But so hard to look after a toddler when both parents are hugging buckets.

Had some spotting yesterday but luckily I had my doc appointment the same day. She couldn't find any reason for it and I got to see the heart beat again and wow had it grown since last week. Looks more like 9 weeks now :) just have to stay hydrated now.

Quinn any updates? Thinking of you xx

Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend xx

I'm gonna call them Monday and see if they will tell me! We will definitely be listening to the hottest 100 too :)
Hope u feel better soon and it doesn't ruin your weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->