Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi ladies,

Sorry I dissapeared again. We had a scan yesterday and I wanted to wait for the results before I wrote..

Jbaby & Quinn - Sorry you had to join us. But this group is the place to be after a molar pregnancy. All the girls are so supportive and you can ask about anything you want to know!
I had a partial mp and a d&c in march. Fell pregnant in august again and now am 25 weeks pregnant, which went quite smoothly so far. Hope both your numbers reach negative soon and you can start ttc again. I know it seems like your world has crushed right now, but the good days are just around the corner...
By the way, I also used to call for the numbers or asked them to e-mail me. It just felt like the one thing I could control at the moment. I even made graphs on excel to see the decline!

Bevb - I'm sure you're tired as hell but the image of him napping on you is just too cute..

jacky & dano - Glad both your pregnancies are going great so far! I personally couldn't dare another baby with such a close age gap! Go girls!

M2C - Sorry you had an evap :(. Hope you'll catch the next eggie...

Vicki & Vegas - Glad your rainbows are putting on weight. You should uppload some recent pictures!

Raff & B&L'smom - Hope you're doing fine..

AFM - Our scan yesterday went well. She's either very good-natured or a very heavy sleeper (like her daddy)! We never see her wiggling or jumping around at the scans. She sometimes wakes and right away puts her arm in front of her face! Such a camera-shy girl :)
The measurements seem ok. Femur still a little shorter, but not falling behind more. I guess she'll take after her aunt :)
I also had the 1 hour glucose test and passed it! I'm so glad, because I can't imagine drinking the double dose and waiting for 3 hours. It really was disgusting!
And here is the first decent picture of our princess... I just can't stop looking at it...

Beautiful profile of your little sweetie!!

Another loss for me ladies. 9w5d MMC.
Just praying it's not another partial mole :(
Can't do anything until EPU opens on Monday, will update after.

Becky my midwife said spotting around 8-9 can be implantation. Glad all is well. Hope your feeling better for the weekend xxxx

Another loss for me ladies. 9w5d MMC.
Just praying it's not another partial mole :(
Can't do anything until EPU opens on Monday, will update after.

I'm so sorry for your loss :-(
Praying it isn't a molar!

Dano- So sorry for your loss!

Jacky- Although they say spotting is not normal, after all I've seen and heard, it seems like at one point or other, many women experience it...

Dano, I'm so sorry! Lots of hugs and love. Praying for you and its not another mole xxx

We had our 6 week checks this week. Miller is doing well he weighed 11lb 7oz!!
I'm still not healing and may have to go back in for surgery. Apparently they don't like to do it and make you wait ages! I want it over and done with, can't stand the pain for much longer. I'm going to see if my work insurance will cover it, fingers crossed.
Xx

DanO- oh so sorry to hear this. Praying it isn't a molar, but even still such heartbreaking news.

Aww thanks for all the support ladies :hugs:

Had a detailed scan and they put it on the screen for me to see. Baby looked just like my rainbows did at 12 weeks, all perfectly formed, very sad to see. Measures bang on 10 weeks. Classed as straight forward fetal demise. No obvious molar tissue but they are going to test baby and tissue. I'm waiting for my ERPC now, as they've slotted me in as an emergency, which I'm super grateful for :flower:

Oh Dano..... I'm so sorry. Must have been very hard to see that. Fingers crossed there is no molar tissue. I'm glad the fitted you in too. Sending you massive hugs. Thinking of you xxxx

Dano, I'm so so sorry. So glad they fitted you in. Have everything crossed that there is no molar tissue present in the tests. Thinking of you. Sending lots of prayers and love xx

Bev, I hope things start healing soon. Wonderful to hear Miller is doing well xx

Oh dano I'm so sorry! Really hoping it isn't a partial molar. Massive hugs your way xx

Hi ladies, the deed is done and my little baby is no longer inside. Had a bit of a bleeding episode on the operating table, so I was knocked out for longer than expected while they sorted me out, but ok now.
Hoping to go home soon.
Should get histology report in 2-3 weeks, fingers crossed.

Rip little one :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->