Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Dano I'm pleased to hear baby wasnt triplody or molar. Good news on no retained products and hcg dropping nicely. I'm sure bubba will come back to you lovely. Fingers crossed for a fairly swift BFP.

Xxx

That's great news Dan-o, you must be very relieved!! Hopefully you get your 3rd rainbow soon :) x

Great news Dano that there was no molar present. Praying for a speedy bfp for you very soon xxx

I'm glad everything looked clear on the scan and it wasn't molar dano.

Xx

I think the witch is on the way ladies! Had brown/red on wiping! Means we can get on the road to rainbow no.2 xxx

Sorry not been on. Got a clogged milk duct last night took ib profrin fpr pain today this afternoon debeloped a mild fever. 100.8. Just took another ib. Got blister earlier before fever and started picking at it. To try to release some. Its already cold yucky and snowing hear so tge fever just made me colder. Alana want mommy and she does not give up so there is no crying it out for her. Tired, cold, sore....

Vicki

JBaby- sorry for the late reply. Your drop is AMAZING! Hope you see 0 very soon. Post dnc I think I started around 20,000.

Dan-O-so glad it isn't molar, etc. I didn't realize you had a SCH this time too. I had that with Emsley, very hard stuff. Keeping you in my prayers that you get a bfp soon.

Tina- LOB!!! That was the BEST superbowl EVER!!! Pretty sure the rest of the country would say it was the worst though! I see 12th man flags everywhere and everyone in hawks swag. I have a bunch of friends heading to the parade tomorrow.

AFM- I lost a dear friend to stage 4 breast cancer yesterday. She leaves behind 4 sweet kids, the youngest is 6. Hard stuff. All to say I've had a million tears and very little sleep and frustratingly my milk supply disappeared. I need to drink more and find a chance to rest. But I'm SO relieved Emsley finally took a bottle and formula!!! I'm not ready to wean if I can help it, but at least my baby won't starve while my boobs suffer from amnesia of how to make milk!

Raff I'm soooo sorry to hear about your friend. What awful news she left behind 4 babies. My cousin is terminal.... She's 30 and has 2 babies. It's so sad I just can't even imagine it. Hopefully you start producing milk soon. I'm going to start introducing formula as I don't have masses of milk and I have a little nipple nipper.

Vicki sorry to hear your poorly. I've had mastitis twice and it's awful. Hope you get a chance to rest.

Xxx

Sorry raff. Hopefully your milk starts coming in. I would continue to let her suckle if she will to maybe helpthe breast or if she wont then i would pump. We have a place called milk works that sells something to up your milk supply, they have lactation consultants if you have something like that i would think about going to see what they have/say.

Vicki

So sorry Kristen, such horribly sad news. :hugs:

Laura sorry to hear about your cousin too. :hugs:

Vicki hope you feel better soon

Xx

I'm sorry about ur friend Vicki and I hope u feel better soon! X

So AF arrived today :-D quite surprised as I wasn't expecting it to come so soon after my d&c when I had a partial molar......especially didn't expect it to come exactly on time with my normal cycle!! D&c was 4 weeks ago today!
So does that mean I don't have any hcg in my system anymore??

You can still have small amounts of hcg. I was told by charring cross if it's under about 60. It's really great news that AF has arrived though! Xxx

Great news jbaby!

Completly agree with Laura. You can get af when you have some hcg, My af refturned when my hcg was about 60 and i was ovulating too!

When's your next blood test?

Laura did you spotting turn into af?

How is everyone doing? Hope your all ok

Xx

JBaby- sorry for the late reply. Your drop is AMAZING! Hope you see 0 very soon. Post dnc I think I started around 20,000.

Dan-O-so glad it isn't molar, etc. I didn't realize you had a SCH this time too. I had that with Emsley, very hard stuff. Keeping you in my prayers that you get a bfp soon.

Tina- LOB!!! That was the BEST superbowl EVER!!! Pretty sure the rest of the country would say it was the worst though! I see 12th man flags everywhere and everyone in hawks swag. I have a bunch of friends heading to the parade tomorrow.

AFM- I lost a dear friend to stage 4 breast cancer yesterday. She leaves behind 4 sweet kids, the youngest is 6. Hard stuff. All to say I've had a million tears and very little sleep and frustratingly my milk supply disappeared. I need to drink more and find a chance to rest. But I'm SO relieved Emsley finally took a bottle and formula!!! I'm not ready to wean if I can help it, but at least my baby won't starve while my boobs suffer from amnesia of how to make milk!

My husband was so wanting to go over for the parade but his dad wouldn't go and he didn't want to make the trip by himself with knowing it was going to be crazy crazy with so many people. 750k I heard--so awesome!!

So sorry to hear about you friend cancer sucks : (

How's the milk supply doing?? My friend told me once she made some cookies with something that was suppose to boost supply can't remember what it was tho?? I also had a co-worker recommend beer (helps with let down I think??) but then I dont know about alcoholic boob milk that would make me want to pump and dump but I guess if it gets things flowing again??

Lotte yes it did! I'm cd4! If we fall this month then it could be a November baby and Corban is a November baby! Eek!

Xxx

Laura I'm on CD3!!--totally did a due date check--we are going to be especially careful these next few months as Lukas is November and Blake is December!!

Great news jbaby!

Completly agree with Laura. You can get af when you have some hcg, My af refturned when my hcg was about 60 and i was ovulating too!

When's your next blood test?

My next blood test will be Monday - it was meant to be Yesterday but I am overseas at the moment so I will go in when I get back. I will ask for the results of last weeks bloods so hopefully they are very low as the week before it was only 32!
I soooo wish we could try to conceive this cycle but the doc said to wait until she gives is the ok and my appt isn't until 3rd march!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->