Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Laura, I hope your new bed is fabulous and enough room for cuddles! We are struggling with girls names now (with Marcy we had no problem agreeing on girls but boys was a problem)... Boys names (2 sets) agreed on. My luck, now it will be another girl and we won't be able to agree on names!

Raff, lovely paintings! Looks like it was fun :)

I had a call from a good childhood friend today to tell me she is pregnant and 2 weeks ahead. A very big oops but they are excited and not moving their wedding forward so will go against her religions beliefs and marry with a 6 month old. Very happy for her as she was getting very down that everyone was getting married and having child. She was worried that she would be left on the shelf... And within a year if meeting her bf, having a baby and engaged! Now there is 6 of us due within a fortnight! Busy times.

Just have to get through 3 days of work til my scan. Very nervous!

Awww that's so sweet about your friend!! Wow 6 ppl in a fortnight, that's crazy coincidence!!
So exciting not long til ur scan!!

Becky--can't wait to hear all about the scan!!

For those who use opk's.......do they always show up a faint positive? I tested for the first time last night and there was a VERY faint second line.

Jbaby when I used to do opks I would usually have some kind of faint line! Usual started getting a bit darker on my lead up to a positive. Also I would have two days of positives then I would stop testing. When do you see your dr?

Becky our bed is just awesome!!! Soooooooooo much space! I'm not sure where to start with names! I'm sure you will eventually find something. Hope all goes well for your scan! Eek! Could you post a pic of your scan?

Xxx

Oh ok thanks!!
I see the doctor on the 6th march. I have 2 more blood tests to go......counting down!!!

Jbaby, not long at all now! 2 tests left! Yay!
I would also always have a faint second line. To be positive it needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Mine were only ever as dark. I did it go see if I was ovulating following breast feeding. Fingers crossed you get a positive soon. What day of your cycle are you?

Yay for a new big bed Laura! Enjoy the sleeps! I got Rich to help last night start a girl's name list. We have 2 favourites but middle names are so hard. Starting to get a short list which we can cut down in time... I might need some opinions in a few months :)

2 more work days left! Yay! Ill post a pic :)

I am on cd11, tested again this afternoon and it was definitely darker than my last test 2 days ago! It's exciting using opk's, gives me something to look forward to while I wait haha seems so silly!

Laura - bed sounds wonderful! Must be nice having more space. Wow - 4 babies! That would be so much fun! Any sign of the big O?

Becky - yay for only 2 more work days till scan! Can't wait to see a picture. Names are so hard. We chose Eleanor because it means 'light' and I see her as bringing the light back into our lives after everything that we went through. Fior us the midlle name was more of a filler, so we wanted a one syllabul name, and chose Beth because it was slightly more unusual. You said you had a feeling it was maybe a boy? Will you find out the sex?

Jbaby - its good to know your cycle, so its noy silly at all about using opk's.

Kristen- loved the swan paintings. In my companies office in Boston, they did something similLar - i havn't seen it in the uk though. Looks so much fun!

I'm ok, weekend went far to quick! Ella is sitting up well on her own now. Still trying to get her to roll front to back but she seems far to intent on trying to crawl to roll! Not getting anywhere mind, she does a full 360! And sometimes moves backwards!

Hope you are all well.

Xx

Jbaby it's not silly. Once I finished my chemo I done opks each month until I could try again! Made me feel as though I was doing something positive ready to try! 2 more blood tests! Not long lovely.

Becky good news on starting to look for names! We are here to give opinions! How exciting! Not long till your scan. Look forward to seeing bubs!

Lotte having all that space is mega! Even with indie and Corban we have room to spare!!!! Love it. Well I'm hoping I get some kinda sign of O! I used to get O pains I got what I thought was O pains before this first cycle so I hope I get them again. Go Ella for sitting! Indie would end up going backwards! Took her a little while to go forwards but now she's everywhere. How's Ella's eating going?

How's everyone else?

Xxx

Lotte having all that space is mega! Even with indie and Corban we have room to spare!!!! Love it. Well I'm hoping I get some kinda sign of O! I used to get O pains I got what I thought was O pains before this first cycle so I hope I get them again. Go Ella for sitting! Indie would end up going backwards! Took her a little while to go forwards but now she's everywhere. How's Ella's eating going?

Xxx

It's going well, thanks laura. She had courgette for lunch. I was quite surprised she ate it tbh! She has a relatively small lunch, where I am introducing foods, and then for dinner she has been having baby rice with fruit or veg. Which she loves! I am trying to take it slow until she gets to 6 months (next weekend!!). Then start to introduce some finger foods. Did you introuce finger foods at 6 months or a little later? She has tried steamed carrot sticks and brocolli both of which she loved, but i was petrified of her choking, so am leaving it till 6 months.

Hope you O soon. What cd are you on now?

Xx

Oh bless her. I started indie with finger foods pretty soon after I started weaning so 6 months. It's hard not to worry about choking but babies are really really good at coughing the food back up. Indie chokes far less than what Corban did. Just start her with soft bits that she can chew easy and you'll slowly gain confidence. She sounds like she is doing great.

I am on cd 14! My cycle was crazy after the molar so I dunno what's gonna happen. I have to send a charring cross sample on 4th march so I'll test when I do that sample.

Xxx

Oh wow Lottie! Sounds like you have a little mover on your hands! Exciting! She will be off before you know it! So glad she is liking her solids. It makes it that much easier if they eat well. I delayed finger food with Marcy as she just would vomit it back up instead of spitting out any chunks. She finally got the hang of it and hasn't looked back. She gets annoyed if I feed her with a spoon now!
We aren't going to find out but I woukdnt be disappointed if I accidentally saw one day when rich was not there ;)

Oooh have everything crossed for you Laura! Hope it happens soon and its a normal cycle!

JBaby, I hope this cycle is normal. Will you get to try next month? I also used my wait time to monitor my cycles. Gave me something else to focus on xx

Marcy had her best day at children care today. She was so happy. Makes going to work easier when she enjoys herself :)

Jacky b - I won't know definite until I see the doctor on 6th march but I don't see why not because my level is at 0 and my cycle seems to be normal already!!
Just did an opk and got this;
https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/55F43459-F2E2-48F0-B8A2-32583AE54F0D_zps3hmwbtgq.jpg

Pretty close to a positive do you think???

Jacky b - I won't know definite until I see the doctor on 6th march but I don't see why not because my level is at 0 and my cycle seems to be normal already!!
Just did an opk and got this;
https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/55F43459-F2E2-48F0-B8A2-32583AE54F0D_zps3hmwbtgq.jpg

Pretty close to a positive do you think???

Nearly there! :happydance:

Becky I'm so pleased Marcy had a good day. Makes you feel better about leaving them doesn't it xxx

JBaby, looks almost there, should be positive tomorrow or next day! Yay. Hope you get all the ovulation signs as well. Looks like its going well. Fingers crossed you get the all clear ttc. Your levels dropped very quickly so hopefully next cycle you will be ttc :)

Yer it's good to know I am ovulating around when I thought I was!! Sucks knowing and not being able to try though......we are just bding with condoms to make it seem like it haha sorry tmi!!

Update- alana is 3 months old. Starting to babble a little. Still likes to use me as a binky. Loves standing. And we got her ears pierced tonight. Funny story, when i was preg with first daughter i was dead set against baby ear piercings even having 5 boys. So she came and one day my husband said "yup you look just like the boys" after that i pierced them. Now with girl number 2 i was like first one we did ot so why not second one. And i know my dad is looking down on me from heaven thinking no not again....

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->