Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Tina Corban is a November baby sooooo we will bd and if it happens it happens but it won't be too upsetting if no BFP at the end of the month!

Xxx

Jbaby I'm sure your levels are gonna be super low seeing as they were 32 last time. Have you testedrecently? I know it may seem an age away but you haven't gotta wait long to see you dr so hang in there lovely xxx

Na haven't tested recently cos I'm waiting for my tests to arrive in the mail! I will as soon as I get them though!

Just had my next blood test and got the results for my last 1 which was over a week ago and my hcg was down to 8 so I'm confident that it is completely gone now!!

Finding it sooooo hard to not try this cycle and wait til the doc gives us the go ahead which will probably be next cycle! Keep thinking would it be so bad if we had an "oopsi" and fell pregnant this cycle but then pinch myself and say no that is silly :-(

Jbaby that is just mega! I'm sure you must be below 5 by now! Good news. It's only one month to wait lovely! Hang in there!

How are you all?

Becky when is your next scan?

Vicki how are you feeling?

Raff hope your feeling ok.

Xxxx

Brilliant news jbaby!

How are you doing Laura? What cd are you on now? Its so exciting to be ttc again! I loved the video of Indigo! She is such a little cutie! How long has she been standing for? Does she need to hold on? How big is she now? I remember you saying she was quite bug. Ella is a chunk - her thighs are scrummy!

Kirsten - how are you feeling?

We are ok. Ella is napping now. We have started her on some food, the hv said she thought she was ready now. She is so funny. She had some carrot for lunch and keeps trying to grab the spoon! We will start with some finger foods in a couple of weeks. She is able to sit now on her own (athough i don't trust her to stay there!) she has been rolling back to front for 7 weeks but can't roll the other way.she doesn't seem at all interested ao not sure if she will? Once she gets on her front, she just starts kicking and trying to move. When did your babies roll front to back?

Need to do some housework but really can't face it!

X

Lotte I'm fine thank you! How's you? Just on cd 6 but AF seems to have finished so we will be getting on bd! Not gonna go crazy this month as Corban is a November baby but if it happens it happens. Hehe! The video of indie is funny. She's been standing since Christmas. She now coasts round the furniture!! Soooo cute. She can stand really well so I don't think it will be long till she's walking. I haven't had her weighed since before Christmas and she was 19lb 9oz then! Love chubby legs! Indies has yummy legs too! GreT news you have started feeding Ella!!! Bless her for sitting. I'm sure she will roll the other way soon. My friends 7 month old just lays! She has no interest in rolling sitting or crawling!! I done some housework this morning! It's boring isn't it!!!!! Hehe!

Xxx

M2C- Haha! Your friends baby sounds a bit like Emsley! Except she does roll, but so little interest in crawling. It makes me crazy! I put her on her tummy all the time, even prop her into a crawling position, but she just gets mad and flails around...Gloria was all over the place at this age. Oh well, I'm sure it will happen soon...fx'd. She's stayed pretty petite though, hanging around 16 lbs. I'm still supplementing with formula, frees me up a bit.

JBaby- congrats on the drop! I remember the temptation to ttc, but I still waited just because I knew I'd worry about getting pregnant too soon (even though repeat molar is very unlikely). But that's just me! We are definitely here to support you either way!

Lotte-thanks for asking, I'm doing well. Even though I'm going to miss Julia, I'm know she's in a better place and not having to fight that horrible disease. Her last couple months on earth were incredibly miserable, I'm so glad she's not suffering anymore!

Raff when my dad died of brain tumours I had a sense of relief for him when he passed. It helps knowing she is at peace instead of suffering. Hugs for you. Indie had her first bottle of formula today. She took 7oz no problem!!!!! Bless emsley! I love you prop her up! She doesn't sound impressed. Some bubbas are content in just sitting or laying!

Xxx

Hi ladies,

Raff & M2C - So sorry for your friends. But as you say, I'm sure they are at a better place right now and not suffering any more.

Jbaby - Great news! I'm sure your HCG is already negative!

Dano - Glad the baby didn't have triploidy or molar tissue. Hope you'll fall soon enough with a sticky bean!

Vicki - Sorry you had problems. Hope they are already over and both you and Alana are happy!

Jacky, Vegas, Bevb - How are you?

AFM - I am fine. We had OB appointment yesterday. She was sleeping through the scan -as always- and woke up just when it finished! She'll be a though one I suppose :). Anyway, everything seemed ok and since I had no complaints and such, I'll go back at 32 weeks. I still can't believe we've made it this far!

Other than that, we started to buy some things, mostly clothing and care stuff (nail clipper, hair brush etc.). Everything is sooo cute but I'm trying to hold myself from "over-buying" :rofl:

Raff, so sorry about your friend. Thinking of you xx

Ece, great that your appointment went well xx

Congratulations Jbaby on your levels! It will be negative for sure. Being such a quick drop, it will be interesting to see what the doc says about waiting xx

We just got back from Bangkok visiting my brother in law and his wife for a week. She is so big for 31 weeks. Its so exciting that they are going to have a baby soon. Had a fantastic trip and Marcy was so well brhaved! She slept all night on thr plane and hardly cried. She loved all the attention from the local Thais. Everyone loves children particularly blond big eyed white ones :) Now just to wait until the 20th for my next scan :)

Hope everyone is well. Just catching up on all the posts from the last week so sorry if I miss anyone xx

Becky- your next scan is so close now! Exciting stuff. Glad you had a nice trip away.

Laura - glad Indie took her formula well. Which one are you giving her?

Kristen - i'm glad you are doing alright. Its so hard, but its so hard to see those you love suffering. I hope your two lo's are keeping you busy.

Ece - glad your appt went well.

Afm, glad its the weekend, and we get to spend some time with dh.

Lots of love to you all
Xx

Ece glad to hear all is well. How exciting is it your buying bits and pieces! Lovely! Maybe time for a bump pic???

Becky how lovely! Glad to hear Marcy was good on the plane. Does it make you excited for a bump? Not to long to wait for your scan!

Lotte we have been giving indie aptamil as that's what we gave Corban. She's been taking 5 ozs. She still has 3 feeds from me. How's your little lovely doing?

Has everyone had a lovely valentines? I'm cd 11 so just waiting to see if I can spot O signs! I THINK I had O pains before AF so we will see! Also bought a superking size bed as our double isn't cutting it for morning snuggles.... Specially if we want 4 babies! Hehe!

Xxx

Happy Valentines day! I'm so excited for today, my DH woke up early and made us all heart shaped pancakes. Then tonight he's taking me to dinner and then we are going to a a painting studio where there is an instructor and 10-20 'students' and everyone paints the same painting and at the end of the night you have a piece of artwork to take home and put on your wall! So excited! We haven't had a real date night in forever!

Happy valentines day everyone :) my DH made a beautiful dinner for us and got me flowers and chocolates!

Mummy2corban - how good is a king size bed!! We got one recently and it is like a cloud!

Rafferty - that's so sweet, what a great idea for a date night!!

Jacky - glad you had a great time in Bangkok and you must be relieved that Marcy was so good! I can't imagine what it's like traveling with an I fact :-S I've only heard bad stories!

Ece - how exciting that you are close to 30 weeks! Definitely should post a bump pic :-D hehe

Ece, exciting that you are buying things! I hope you are getting the crazy rolling movrment starting. my sil would sit on the couch and we would watch her baby go crazy rolling around, elbows and legs going bananas. So precious! I think she is a week ahead of you :)

Laura, have everything crossed you ovulate in the next few days. Have everything crossed this is your lucky month! And nice about thr bigger bed, definitely needed if 4 babies are planned. Even with 2 I think our queen is looking too small. Marcy can spread her little self out to take up the whole thing!
Very much looking forward to having a bump. Some days if I eat traces of gluten mistakenly I looked quite pregnant. Its sitting in the top of my uterus so will pop out more compared to Marcy who was low. I'm starting to think boy as so different to Marcy?? Oooh I'm getting excited now. Can't wait for Thursday! 3 days of work to get through (after the weekend).

Raff, hope you everyoneeat night with your dh. How did the art class go?

Jbaby, I expected that it would have been heaps harder travelling with an infant, maybe mine was just extra good but we found everybody to be so helpful and friendly, it was a pleasure. Much more enjoyable than doing it as a couple! Definitely something that is doable - not sure if 2 would work though!

Lotte, hope you have a great weekend as a family.

Have a great weekend everyone! Xxx

Raff that sounds so lovely! How did the pictures go? Hope you enjoyed yourself! Specially as date nights are so precious!

Jbaby we had our bed delivered today and we are gonna go to bed early to watch a film! It's so mega! The morning squeeze with everybody in bed won't be a squeeze anymore!

Becky I hoping I ovulate soon! I have to send my next urine sample to charring cross on the 2nd or 3rd march so I'll test when I do the sample just encase. Isn't it amazing how one teeny person can take up so much space in the bed. With our double me and chris would be squished at the edges while indigo is spread out! I think we will all have plenty of room in this bed!!!! Oooooo a boy! Will you find out? My bumps were very similar at the end but I was showing a lot quicker with Corban. Put on more weight with Corban too! Plus just nausea with him. Have you already started thinking of names? How exciting! Not long till scan day!

Xxx

Happy Valentines day! I'm so excited for today, my DH woke up early and made us all heart shaped pancakes. Then tonight he's taking me to dinner and then we are going to a a painting studio where there is an instructor and 10-20 'students' and everyone paints the same painting and at the end of the night you have a piece of artwork to take home and put on your wall! So excited! We haven't had a real date night in forever!

We have something similar to that here--" Picasso and Wine" I think?!? Love seeing posts from those!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->