Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow laura. I am looking forward to hearing all about it! How was your night out?

Xx

So sorry jbaby.

Laura good luck with your scan.

I thinking i gonna order 20 for $94 for alva brand. Thinking i will save a little money monthly if i do.

Vicki

M2C will be thinking of you tomorrow, so exciting, can't wait for your update!

Jbaby hope your ok, been thinking of you xxx

Good luck with your scan today Lauren. Thinking of you and can't wait to here the news xx

I would be I interested to hear how you get on Vicki. I was considering getting some to help Sith toilet training for while we are at home to help Marcy feel wet easier.

Dano and Lotte, how do you like them?

Cd1 for me today.......AF arrived during the night in full force and major cramps!!
This cycle was only 25 days so that explains why I got the bfp so early. Kinda glad it was a short cycle so atleast I can move on now and I'm not waiting for AF!

For those who use the pocket duapers alva has 20 with 3 ply microfober inserts for $84 or with 3 ply bamboo for $94. Which do you like best. Is the $10extra worth it fpr the bamboo. One petson said she liked charcoal bamboo best. But that not an option right now. I will be getting a diaper sprayer to go with it that connects to toilet. But once i buy i cannot turn back and i commeted fully for anymore babies if i hve anymore... Too expensive otherwise.

I honestly would have known about tge diaper sprayer ealuer when my okder kuds get constipatedor dirrehea easier to ckean out their undies too.

Vicki

For those who use the pocket duapers alva has 20 with 3 ply microfober inserts for $84 or with 3 ply bamboo for $94. Which do you like best. Is the $10extra worth it fpr the bamboo. One petson said she liked charcoal bamboo best. But that not an option right now. I will be getting a diaper sprayer to go with it that connects to toilet. But once i buy i cannot turn back and i commeted fully for anymore babies if i hve anymore... Too expensive otherwise.

I honestly would have known about tge diaper sprayer ealuer when my okder kuds get constipatedor dirrehea easier to ckean out their undies too.

Vicki

Wow that sounds like a great deal either way! We use Bum Genius and I paid twice that for 16!

JBaby- so sorry to hear of another mc :( Hope this just primed your body for a sticky bean!!!

M2C-Can't wait to hear how your scan went! I know that dread feeling beforehand, I kind of agree with Becky (I think it was you...) that I would rather have less scans my next pregnancy just to avoid the worry beforehand. Praying it goes well for you Xx

AFM- not a lot going on here. Gloria turned four which is almost unbelievable to me. My baby grew up so fast!!! And we just had Ems 9 month appointment, she's now in the 20th percentile...She has dropped percentiles every appointment since 2 months so I've been given strict orders to "butter everything" :) Funny thing is, she still has chubby cheeks and rolly polly legs!

Happy birthday Gloria! Wow 4 already! Time flies. I hope you can fatten up Emsley. There wouldnt be a food allergy? Otherwise if she looks healthy, go with your gut. You know her best. Some of us just make small babies :)

How did it go Laura?

We have 4th lot of gastro now in 6 weeks.. So Marcy is having tests to rule out infection by some bug and then I guess we go down the allergy road if doesnt improve or no bug. I think watching what she eats leading up to it might help too. Getting over cleaning up after gastro and the washing... And then paying for childcare we don't use. Aaah.

Scan is at 10! Nervous doesn't come close.... Also morning sickness is yuk this morning! Will update ASAP!

Xxx

Becky we love our cloth nappies! I find them easy to use and ella very very rarely gets nappy rash. In fact she was in disposbles on tuesday when i was at work and came home with a patch of it!

We wash our nappies twice a week (i have quite a few nappies) and the hardest thingto deal with is the poo. We sometimes use the disposable liners, but i prefer the fleece next to her skin, because it keeps her drier. I am pretty use to tem poo thing now though.

We use an all in one in the day, and two parter at night, since i don't think the all in one would be absorbant enough.

Xx

JBaby- so sorry to hear of another mc :( Hope this just primed your body for a sticky bean!!!

M2C-Can't wait to hear how your scan went! I know that dread feeling beforehand, I kind of agree with Becky (I think it was you...) that I would rather have less scans my next pregnancy just to avoid the worry beforehand. Praying it goes well for you Xx

AFM- not a lot going on here. Gloria turned four which is almost unbelievable to me. My baby grew up so fast!!! And we just had Ems 9 month appointment, she's now in the 20th percentile...She has dropped percentiles every appointment since 2 months so I've been given strict orders to "butter everything" :) Funny thing is, she still has chubby cheeks and rolly polly legs!

Oohh how much did Ems weigh? I need to get Ella weighed....

Thanks Lotte. I'm just thinking of using them through the day to help her get used to toilet training a little. I got a seat for the toilet but she didn't like it so getting a potty now and was hoping to mix up some cloth ones in to encourage using the potty. I figure we have 3 months to get this right :) pretty used to poo since we have had 5ish a day since new born. Mainly after each meal. Something to make your lunch sit well ;)

Must be having your scan now Laura. Sending lots of positive vibes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"