Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Jbaby, hope its just a pee thing hun, keeping everything crossed for you sweetie xxx

Jbaby amazing lines :) yahoo!!

Yes we're very ready for baby, his room has been ready since jan & just need to but powder milk an nappies an were ready!!! I'm hoping April flies by!

Woo :) x

Fab news you've got all sorted aimze!! Is your baby coming home in may? :) exciting!!!!

Thanks Dano. Im not heaps worried as I know my doctor will be super cautious and won't risk any potential complication. The nodules bit confused me too. Might be time to consult google. I have a feeling though that its not a rare thing and only been highlighted because of my pmp... At least we all get extra monitoring. Though sometimes I just wish I could swap a couple of days with someone to have complete ignorance about pregnancy issues... Just have to remember how blessed I am to have a healthy daughter and so far healthy growing bubba.

How are you going?

Aimze, how old will your little boy be? I can't believe that you get him so soon x

Yeah thy probably wouldn't even have mentioned it or noticed it otherwise!

I'm fine, just waiting to ov. Got my 10 week bloods in a week to double check everything's ok, but I'm sure it is as his is my second cycle and I'm getting bfns on my tests again now that little chemical preg is all gone. Hoping to get lucky in the next couple of months, wanted a smaller age gap than 2 years ideally! Plus I'm broody as hell and missing being pregnant (won't be saying that when I am again tho will I lol!)

What's your edd? Mine would have been 20th august. This month would give a edd close to Xmas, and the next two months would tie in with all the family birthdays! Exciting! Hope one sticks ASAP lol!

Ps. Yes a bit of naivety about the whole thing would be lovely sometimes! Impossible for us lot tho :dohh::haha:

:)

Have everything crossed this will be the lucky month so its a Christmas surprise and the age gap is where you'd hope. Good luck for your 10 weeks follow up. Your right, if you are getting bfn its a good indicator. Hope you ovulate soon and its a sticky one (and spread out the family birthdays a little). I told my hubby we needed a 3rd as I wasn't ready for this to be my last pregnancy. I think he is scared as I don't usually enjoy it. Secretly I missed it too x

My edd is 27-29 Aug. Its nice to spread it out a little. We have a week between Marcy and hubby birthdays. Hoping it will be early Aug though so I avoid the pregnancy weeks 38-40 + again.

Oh I don't mind who clashes within what really, I'd quite like a baby who trumps someone elses birthday, would be quite funny! DH would brick it with dec due date tho as its his busiest time of the year at work. He he!

You might be lucky, our #2 came at 38w :) I was well pleased with that :haha: I think he was aiming for our wedding anniversary, but misjudged that by a couple of days :haha:

Shame we aren't bump buddies, but I'll hopefully get my turn again :flower:

He he :) no way your dh can forget your wedding anniversary though. If he does he's forgotten your son's birthday first. A Christmas bub would be nice :)

I was just over 37 weeks with Marcy so hope its the same. I shouldn't complain but that was plenty long enough to be pregnant.

Hope it happens soon for you, will be lovely to have bumps together again. I remember with your I no 2 i was up feeding during the night and would check constantly for your news :) Will be nice to do that again :)

Have a great weekend x

So I'm definitely having a chemical :-( just waiting for AF to arrive any day now. Just did another frer and it is now a squinter. So unfair :-(

Oh jbaby, I'm so sorry hun, that's awful :hugs: :cry:

So sorry jbaby :-( those lines started off so strong :-( hoping you get your rainbow soon! Xx

Hey ladies,

Jbaby I'm so sorry lovely. Sending hugs your way xxx

Dano fingers crossed for this month!

Becky I sometimes wish I had the innocence I had when carrying Corban but then on the other hand at least if something isn't right there got on it. Hopefully your placenta moved up so you can have a natural birth.

So my scan is tomorrow and I'm worrying! I feel awful so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Fingers and toes crossed!

How's everyone? Good weekend?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back