Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Sorry ladies! This is the third time I've tried to write this! Stupid phone. Sooooo everything looked as it should. Baby measuring 7 weeks and 4 days so currently only 2 days behind my lmp. Had a really rubbish dr that I think was in training as he had another dr...... They just talked amongst themselves then he turned the screen towards me and said that's the heartbeat and turned it back! Nice! They said there happy and for me to go to my midwife as normal and have my 12 week scan booked.

Raff happy birthday to your Gloria! Bless emsley it sounds like she is doing fine with her chubby cheeks!

Jbaby I'm do sorry AF has arrived but at least like you say your not waiting around for her. I had a chemical before I fell with Corban and an early mc before I fell with indie do maybe this cycle will be your sticky rainbow. Hope so.

Xxxx

Fabulous news hun!! So pleased all looks fab!!

I was signed off after a 7.5 week scan last time as well, hence why I went private as I couldn't wait until 12w :haha: next time they said they've give me another as I think they felt bad that I felt the need to go private lol!

Brilliant news laura! Sorry the experience wasn't the best but so glad bubs is doing well

Xx

M2C-Yay! Exciting news!!! Keep growing Baby!!!

Lotte- 17lbs at 9 months

That's such a relief for you that the scan went well, shame the doctor wasn't that nice! X

Had a really bad day yesterday, was very depressed and upset :-( Feeling a bit better today thanks. Just don't know what to do with myself......I guess this is my third loss now so does that mean I won't conceive naturally!? So much is going through my head right now!

Oh honey I'm sorry your feeling that way. It's hard not to question these things specially after a molar. My early mc after. Molar was hard to deal with and I felt is this it? But I soon fell with indigo and here I am. I'm sure all will work out fine. Hugs for you xxx

Thank you! We are going to try again straight away this cycle so fx it doesn't take long! This AF has been horrid tho being a chemical so hopefully it doesn't throw my cycle out of whack!

The chemical I had the month I fell with Corban didn't change I was just a few days late. Fingers crossed lovely xxx

JBaby, so sorry you are feeling like this. I've had more than 3 losses now. I am extremely blessed with my daughter and another half way done. I had a mc at 5ish weeks the cycle before this one (first one post baby). Also had 2 before my pmp and then fell with Marcy. After my pmp I felt the same way. I never thought I would be at this point. My mum also had a molar before having me. She had countless losses between the 3 of us children but she got lucky 3 times. This probably gave me a bit more hope too that things would happen for me. Sending lots of hugs your way xx

We are all here for you. Thinking of you and hope things happen quickly xx

So sorry you are feeling like this :hugs: i think we can all relate to how you are feeling.

I don't think i can add much more than laura and becky have, but i would say based on your history that you can conceive naturally and will very likely go on to have a healthy baby. Your losses have all been quite different and it is more than likely just 'unlucky' as horrible as that sounds.

I wish I could give you a big hug. :hugs:

Xx

Thank you so much, all of you! It gives me hope hearing your stories and makes me believe one day it will be my turn!
I just can't believe how sadly common mc's are!!
The fact you conceived healthy babies the cycle after a mc too makes me feel better about trying again this month.
The ob did say to me that I have just been extremely unlucky cos a pmp is completely unrelated to a mc so I kinda have that on my side!
Xxx

Jbaby realky sorry for you.

I think at age 37 in six months or less i will be a grandma. My stepson is 20 would ne a little more happy if he would find a full time job, gpt his drivers lincse and quit living like a punk kid. He has alot of growing up to do and his i dont care attitude has to change..

Vicki

Jbaby I've had loads of losses, more than I care to count now, but two have stuck! If I can do it, you deffo can!
I think your next one will be your rainbow! :hugs:

Thanks Dan-o. Coming on here and getting reassurance does actually put a smile on my face.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->