Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi ladies,

JBaby - Sorry you're feeling bad. We're all here for you. Hope this will be your month!

Vicki - Grandma at 37! Wow, I will barely be a mommy at my 37th birthday in June ;)

M2C - Glad the little bean looks fine! And sorry about the crappy doctor :(

Raff - Happy birthday to Gloria! I almost don't want days to pass after I deliver my little girl. Waited (and still waiting!) so much for her and I want to devour every single moment!

Hope everyone else is OK..

Jacky - Sorry Marcy is sick again :(. Hope you'll figure out the cause soon...

AFM - We had our 35 week check-up today. Everything looks fine, even the femur length seems to have caught up! He did the NST and said it's OK. He also made an internal exam and said my pelvis seems to be able to deliver a baby up to 4 kg, if I decide to go with a vaginal birth. I'll try to decide in the coming weeks and see him again at 37 weeks...

Ece great news on little miss femur length. Hope that's helped ease your mind? Do you mind me asking why they would give you a c-section? What are your thoughts?

Jbaby I'm glad we are helping you. Definately helps hearing others stories.

Vicki a granny at 37! At least it's another baby to snuggle!

Xxx

Ece - thats great that bubs measurements have caught up! How exciting, not long to go now!

M2C - The only reason they'd give me CS is because I'd ask for it :). I'm kind of nervous about vaginal delivery. Not the pain really, but of what can happen afterwards; like uterine prolapse, not being able to hold my pee, etc. Everyone -including my OB- says they are quite unrelated and uncommon but I just can't seem to make up my mind!

I guess it's what you feel comfortable with at the end of the day. I would alway choose natural. I've never had any of those problems after delivery. When do you have to decide? Xxx

Fab news on baby ece!! As for birth id also only choose natural, unless it was dangerous to deliver normally, but both mine have come out quite easily, even ds1 who was an induction due to pre eclampsia and back to back! And after ds2 birth I was shopping in tescos the next day lol! X

Dano Corban was back to back! Monkey! This 3rd labour worries me.... Having 4 hours pushing to 6 minutes in wondering what's gonna happen this time! Hoping fast and furious again! Xxx

M2C mine were both fast n furious! I didn't even push with ds2, the contractions forced him out, pretty much all on one go lol! :haha:

Ella was back to back! I pushed for 4 hours before I was taken to theatre being prepped for a csection. 'Luckily' with forceps she came out.

Even after that i was still glad i managed a vaginal delivery.

I wonder Ece about what your ob said about the 4 kg thing. Ella wasn't massive by any means (3.42 kg) but the ob couldn't believe how big she was having come from me. He actually said after pulling her out 'wow, this baby is massive!', to which the midwife said, 'no looks pretty average'. I am 1.64cm (5'4") and normally 100 lbs (7 st 2 or 46 kg), and have size 3 feet. Not sure if that has any bearing on anything??

Laura, dano, becky, kristen how big were your babies at birth out of interest?

Oh Kris - i got Ella weighed, she is now 8.3kg (or 18lb 4) - still a chunk!

Xx

Dano Corban was back to back! Monkey! This 3rd labour worries me.... Having 4 hours pushing to 6 minutes in wondering what's gonna happen this time! Hoping fast and furious again! Xxx

You pushed for just 6 mins!

Jealous - much....

X

4 hours with Corban and a super fast 6 minutes with indigo.... My body pretty much done the work with indie. Corban 7 days late was 8lb 2oz and indigo 9 days late 8lb 9oz! I'm about 5'8" and usually about 8.5 stone.

Xxx

4 hours with Corban and a super fast 6 minutes with indigo.... My body pretty much done the work with indie. Corban 7 days late was 8lb 2oz and indigo 9 days late 8lb 9oz! I'm about 5'8" and usually about 8.5 stone.

Xxx

Big babies! Especially Indie! Wow you are tall too! Always wished i was taller... I think ella will be a shortie too!

Xx

I was 10lb 9oz when I was born! Hehe! So I always worried if have massive bubbas! Most of my friends are shorter than me so I always feel pretty long! Hehe!

Xxx

Mine were 7lbs at 40 weeks (but he had iugr due to pre eclampsia, so had a 9lb head and a 6lb skinny body)
And 7lbs 5oz at 38 weeks, totally healthy pregnancy

I'm 5' 8.5" and 10 stone , so very simar to m2c but a lil fatter lol :haha:

Ps I was scared of the 9lber I was predicted had I gone overdue, glad he came at 38w :haha:

I was 10lb 9oz when I was born! Hehe! So I always worried if have massive bubbas! Most of my friends are shorter than me so I always feel pretty long! Hehe!

Xxx

My life! There I was saying 8lb 9 was big!

Xx

Wow Lotte! You are petite! I'm 5'3" and 113 lbs, I can't imagine being 10+ lbs lighter!

Gloria was born at 40 weeks, 6lbs 14oz and 20 inches, but she gained weight SO fast, by two months she was 13lbs 5oz!!!

Emsley was born at 39 weeks, 6lbs 8 oz and 19 inches and has stayed on the petite end.

With Glo I was in labor for 22 hours (only the last 8 were really painful, also back2back), but only pushed for 30 minutes.

With Emsley labor was cut in half, literally about 11 hours, 4 really painful hours and I pushed for 8 minutes!

I have to say with both I went for the epidural, next time I'm hoping I can do it without it...but I'm a wimp, probably just wishful thinking!

We were all big. They induced my mum 3 weeks early and my sis was 9lb 10oz. My bro was the first baby at 9lb 2oz..... Plus my mum is about 5'2"! Eek!!!!

My labour with indie from first pain was about 4 hours but was sooooooo much more intense! Corbans labour was about 16hrs but wasn't as intense. I'd defo want speed again but ouchy!!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->